getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   break me in! (19, bio f) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=409655)

ash_999 11-19-2021 10:45 AM

break me in! (19, bio f)

hey! this is my first post on gd, but i've been lurking for a while. i'm just looking for dares, preferably dares that include my 'loves'!
of course, if i do anything that warrants a punishment i'll happily accept one. i'll also be taking a shower soon, so dares to do during a shower would be great!

i don't have any toys but i do have: clothespins, ice, multiple belts, tape, a hairbrush that can be used for insertion, hair ties and a tight choker.

grannyd16 11-19-2021 12:20 PM

using the belt, you need to alternate between spanking yourself 5 times, then rubbing your pussy for 10 seconds. I also want you to count to the number of spanks because after that you need to stare into your own eyes in a mirror and repeat the phrase "I am a horny slut who loves nothing less than their own suffering" for each spank you did

ash_999 11-19-2021 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grannyd16 (Post 4578990)
using the belt, you need to alternate between spanking yourself 5 times, then rubbing your pussy for 10 seconds. I also want you to count to the number of spanks because after that you need to stare into your own eyes in a mirror and repeat the phrase "I am a horny slut who loves nothing less than their own suffering" for each spank you did

thank you! i'll do this as soon as i can. how many times should i repeat this, or do i just do as many as i can? also, is there any specific place you want me to spank myself?

grannyd16 11-19-2021 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ash_999 (Post 4579002)
thank you! i'll do this as soon as i can. how many times should i repeat this, or do i just do as many as i can? also, is there any specific place you want me to spank myself?

Repeat this until you cum, and the spanks should be on your ass

ash_999 11-19-2021 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grannyd16 (Post 4579004)

okay, i'll get started on it now. thank you

ash_999 11-19-2021 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grannyd16 (Post 4579004)

i just finished this dare. i ended up having to do 145 spanks, and i'm currently really sore. i was almost tearing up by the end of it, but i was so relieved when i finally came. and... let's just say that phrase has been burned into my brain.

Greatcornbow 11-20-2021 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ash_999 (Post 4578930)
hey! this is my first post on gd, but i've been lurking for a while. i'm just looking for dares, preferably dares that include my 'loves'!
of course, if i do anything that warrants a punishment i'll happily accept one. i'll also be taking a shower soon, so dares to do during a shower would be great!

i don't have any toys but i do have: clothespins, ice, multiple belts, tape, a hairbrush that can be used for insertion, hair ties and a tight choker.

You need somepne first to supervise you and administer diascipline in r/l. Do you have one?