getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Giving Sadistic Dares to Those Who are Brave. Dare to Ask? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=366297)

AngelicSinner 05-25-2019 06:46 AM

Giving Sadistic Dares to Those Who are Brave. Dare to Ask?

Putting a pause on taking requests until i am caught up.

For a limited time I will be giving out customized dares to those who ask! Lately I have been in a very sadistic mood and my mind devious mind has been in overdrive so I thought I might put it to good use!

If you would like a dare please make sure to include any limits, or if you want it to be specifically centered around a certain toy or kink. I will do my best to give you a task right away but please be patient if I am unable to get back to you right away for we all have lives of our own.

If you are daring enough to ask please make sure to include the following....

Do you want a short or long dare?

What level of dare would you like?

Easy: your dare will be centered around your likes

Challenging: your dare will include a mix of likes and dislikes

Cruel: allow my sadistic little mind to roam free and center a dare almost completely around your dislikes...

Any thing else you would like to tell me. IF you would like to center your dare around a particular thing or kink, if you have toys that you would like to use in this. Feel free to also tell me why you want this, I would love to know.

If you would like the dare over PM include that as well or else I will give them here.

I do fully expect a detailed report in a timely manner! if I do not get one and you do not provide me with a legitimate excuse you will receive no more dares from me. you may do this over PM or in the thread if you wish.

So who is daring enough to be first ....

Cassidy_Meow 05-25-2019 06:47 AM

Can I have a long cruel one heheh :)

Subboyj 05-25-2019 06:50 AM

Can I have a long one? Easy, challenging or cruel is up to you and how you're feeling

AngelicSinner 05-25-2019 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassidy_Meow (Post 3667394)
Can I have a long cruel one heheh :)

Of course you may my little kitten. Do you happen to have any specific dislikes, if not i will use my imagination? I will begin working on your dare momentarily and will have it to you by the end of the day.

ScotishTwink 05-25-2019 06:52 AM

I would like a long easy dare please

steve101 05-25-2019 06:56 AM

Can I have a long and challenging dare centred on online exposure please

Likes and dislikes are:

Likes - anal, pain, humiliation, pee, messy, wedgie, crossdressing, bets/challenges/forfeits

Punishment/Dislikes - swirlies, drinking disgusting things, endurance dares, mouth soaping

AngelicSinner 05-25-2019 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Subboyj (Post 3667397)
Can I have a long one? Easy, challenging or cruel is up to you and how you're feeling

Of course you may, i will have yours to you by the end of the day as well

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScotishTwink (Post 3667401)
I would like a long easy dare please

Yes you may, i can be nice and give you an easy one. i will also try to give you yours by the end of the day.

My mind is already spinning with ideas for the two of you

Kiny sarah 05-25-2019 06:57 AM

Can I have a cruel long one please with maybe a bit of hidden public
;)

siliconavatar 05-25-2019 07:01 AM

May I have a short cruel dare on a topic of your choice please. Anything that takes less than an hour or so is fine.

Cassidy_Meow 05-25-2019 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AngelicSinner (Post 3667398)
Of course you may my little kitten. Do you happen to have any specific dislikes, if not i will use my imagination? I will begin working on your dare momentarily and will have it to you by the end of the day.

Please use your imagination since my dislikes i likento keep hidden only my gf knows them

ScotishTwink 05-25-2019 07:08 AM

Yes you may, i can be nice and give you an easy one. i will also try to give you yours by the end of the day.

My mind is already spinning with ideas for the two of you
[/QUOTE]
Can't wait, more sadistic the better

AngelicSinner 05-25-2019 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassidy_Meow (Post 3667422)
Please use your imagination since my dislikes i likento keep hidden only my gf knows them

Of course, i will do my best. Just when i give it to you please inform me if you are not comfortable doing something. I will of course respect your limits as well my little kitten

schwansexy 05-25-2019 07:18 AM

Can i get a cruel long dare?

Cassidy_Meow 05-25-2019 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AngelicSinner (Post 3667425)
Of course, i will do my best. Just when i give it to you please inform me if you are not comfortable doing something. I will of course respect your limits as well my little kitten

Oh my god every reply you give me makes me blush, of course I will tell you if I’m not comfortable sir

AngelicSinner 05-25-2019 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassidy_Meow (Post 3667445)
Oh my god every reply you give me makes me blush, of course I will tell you if I’m not comfortable sir

Haha well im glad my playful little kitten. I am working on your long cruel long dare at the moment. And i think you mean ma'am not sir. ;)