getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   FemmeDom Lair (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Denied by Icey (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=343567)

IceMaiden 06-14-2018 01:30 PM

Denied by Icey

Welcome to denial hell! Anyone who enters this thread is denied for the next 60 days. There will be no orgasms, no ruins, but if you're good I might just let you touch and stroke. 60 days sounds like a really long time without even the chance of an orgasm, doesn't it?

Fortunately for you, there is a way you can get out of the thread early thus ending your denial. How? Simply by collecting points. You need 100 points to leave the thread. You earn points by completing and reporting on tasks that I post in the thread. I do not have time to create individual tasks and so the tasks will be for everyone to attempt if they wish to. If a task crosses your limits? Too bad, you will just have to wait until the next task is posted and hope that one is something you can do.

How many points you recieve for each completed task depends on the following factors: How well you completed the task and how detailed your report is. No report, no points. One liner report, no points. A nicely detailed report of what you did and how you felt = points. You get the idea. There will be a minimum of 2 tasks posted a week. (More on the weeks I have more free time.) You will keep your point score in your signature along with how many days you have remaining.

Touching time: Players with 50+ points will be allowed up to one hour touch/stroke time per day. If you have less than 50, too bad, no touching at all for you.

If you enter the thread and orgasm, ruin or touch before your time is up/you have enough points, your points reset to 0. If it happens twice, you're out of the thread permanently. The ONLY exception to this is when I believe it was a 100% genuine accident. If I don't believe it was I wont allow you back. So if you are just looking to fail on purpose in the hopes of being punished that is not going to happen. I wont be giving any punishments.

I will post the first task once there are a minimum of 5 players.

*Touching in regards to hygiene and bathroom purposes is always allowed.

DenialBoy 06-15-2018 08:37 AM

Would love to join this but I agreed to Triangles game first! Maybe once that is over :)

lola.fox 06-18-2018 05:20 AM

it seems like you’re the most intimidating on the board frosty ;) :sado:

Irishsissy86 06-18-2018 05:52 AM

60 days just seems like a lot! I am tempted though, and I don't think you're that scary :)

Slave2000 06-18-2018 05:54 AM

I will join this theead

lola.fox 06-18-2018 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irishsissy86 (Post 3323047)
60 days just seems like a lot! I am tempted though, and I don't think you're that scary :)

unless you join it, you LOOK scared :p

Irishsissy86 06-18-2018 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lola.fox (Post 3323054)
unless you join it, you LOOK scared :p

Well to save face - fine I'll join :)

lola.fox 06-18-2018 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irishsissy86 (Post 3323066)
Well to save face - fine I'll join :)

muahah i’m making it my mission to find playthings for frosty to torture (:

Irishsissy86 06-18-2018 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lola.fox (Post 3323071)

I've been played!

IceMaiden 06-18-2018 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lola.fox (Post 3323026)
it seems like you’re the most intimidating on the board frosty ;) :sado:

I know! I didn't think I was that scary. :rolleyes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by lola.fox (Post 3323071)

Yay!! <3

SubRed92 06-18-2018 11:11 AM

So very very tempting... I'm already denied for the next 30 days so I might as well make it 60 right? No touching will also make it extra difficult to earn gCs in the getDare Orgasm Bank since I won't be able to edge.

Sounds so horrible but yet so lovely at the same time!

I am in

also, does the 60 start once 5 players are in? Or from the time of my post?

IceMaiden 06-18-2018 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubRed92 (Post 3323418)
So very very tempting... I'm already denied for the next 30 days so I might as well make it 60 right? No touching will also make it extra difficult to earn gCs in the getDare Orgasm Bank since I won't be able to edge.

Sounds so horrible but yet so lovely at the same time!

I am in

also, does the 60 start once 5 players are in? Or from the time of my post?

Once the first 5 players are in. :)

LitDarkness 06-18-2018 12:47 PM

Denial is one thing you scare all away with.

Spoiler:
To be fair, even if I could, I would not join, either.

SubRed92 06-18-2018 07:01 PM

Another question! Is edging by humping things allowed? (not that I'll attempt that but others may want to know too)

LPV 06-18-2018 07:25 PM

LPV believes that all nominees and losers from the Denied Forever Poll should have to join here!