getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Dentist Dares F/18 (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=275836)

omega-bitch 09-12-2016 05:51 AM

Dentist Dares F/18

Going to the dentist today~ I need some low-key dares. Simple stuff, nothing noticeable by the dentist or my family who I'll be in the waiting room with. There IS a bathroom that I can go into to possibly do something for a dare but that's it for privacy
The appointment is at 2pm EST. It's 8:52 right now

Nawee 09-12-2016 05:57 AM

drink 6 cups of water before heading there. you may not pee before 1h after the appointment
write I am a slut on your inner thighs wearing a skirt and why not make your pee challange harder by shoving 4 icecubes into your pussy and tape it shut .

omega-bitch 09-12-2016 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nawee (Post 2416428)
drink 6 cups of water before heading there. you may not pee before 1h after the appointment
write I am a slut on your inner thighs wearing a skirt and why not make your pee challange harder by shoving 4 icecubes into your pussy and tape it shut .

Thank you! I'll do this! Unless there's an insertion dare that I like better than the ice~

Nawee 09-12-2016 06:02 AM

why don't you then shove a piece of ginger inside your pussy that will hurt more probably ;)

iPhone 09-12-2016 06:03 AM

Wear a short skirt along with panties to the dentist. Once you get into the office and the dentist leaves for a moment so you have some time by yourself in the chair, take your panties off and stuff them in your pussy. If you're not daring enough to do that, just go pantyless with you skirt, but already have it stuffed with as many panties as you can fit in there.

Also, while you're waiting to be checked in, go to the bathroom and they should have some toothpaste for toothbrushes. Take the toothpaste and rub it on your nipples and inside your pussy and asshole. It should give you an interesting sensation while you get your teeth cleaned! :P

Shoyu 09-12-2016 07:29 AM

Wear a skirt with no panties, and sit with flipped upskirt on the denist chair(bare bum)

ltakltak 09-12-2016 08:53 AM

While you are in the chair, pee....

not completely, but the minutest amount will do and will make sure you test your skills and increase your embarrassment

Robert Brady 06-11-2021 12:15 AM

I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to know how it went. Please let us know what happened. Hope you had fun!

Maximilian Jenius 06-11-2021 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omega-bitch (Post 2416421)
Going to the dentist today~ I need some low-key dares. Simple stuff, nothing noticeable by the dentist or my family who I'll be in the waiting room with. There IS a bathroom that I can go into to possibly do something for a dare but that's it for privacy

As soon as you can after checking in go to the bathroom and put some pegs on your nipples or use rubberbands to bind your nipples. You can wear a bra to help cover things up.

Fist your pussy to an edge.

If you wear panties for the visit make sure they are in your pussy by the time you leave.

JannGrew 04-27-2023 04:48 AM

Hey there! Going to the dentist can be nerve-wracking, but I'm sure you'll do great! As for some low-key dares, how about trying to wink at yourself in the mirror while you're in the bathroom? It could be a fun challenge without drawing too much attention. And hey, while you're at the dentist, you could even imagine yourself with a sparkling white smile after some teeth whitening services in Lake County OH! Best of luck, and remember to take care of those pearly whites!

Greatcornbow 04-27-2023 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omega-bitch (Post 2416421)

Tin tacks under your bra pointing inwards

eljugador 04-27-2023 06:51 AM

Whenever you are alone in a room, put a finger in your ass for at least 10 seconds.

binary bondage 04-27-2023 11:38 AM

I don't know why people are replying now, but the thread started in 2016. Pretty sure the dentist appointment finished a long time ago. And omega-bitch hasn't been online for more than 6 years, so I doubt she is ever going to reply.

Greatcornbow 04-27-2023 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by binary bondage (Post 5085038)
I don't know why people are replying now, but the thread started in 2016. Pretty sure the dentist appointment finished a long time ago. And omega-bitch hasn't been online for more than 6 years, so I doubt she is ever going to reply.

Thanks. Only just spotted date!!!