getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Add thread: Dare me!!! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=430733)

Ice Dancer 12-15-2023 03:15 PM

Add thread: Dare me!!!

If you post a dare for me to complete in this thread, I will try my absolute best to complete it. If I reject or fail a dare, I will say why I have rejected or failed. My goal is to make every post in this thread be seen and responded to, and to have some fun along the way. I will do my best to report when I have completed a dare too.

Some information that may help you think up some fun dares for me are:
I currently live alone, in a small flat inside a building. I drive. I have a boyfriend (will only engage with him for any sexual contact). He lives in a house share with 1 housemate. I will not perform any dares around family. Money is ridiculously tight right now, so please, no dares that will involve spending.

Feel free to ask anything you'd like before daring me, I'll do my best to answer anything anything you ask, and please respect my limits.

PetiteEmma 12-15-2023 03:23 PM

If you're willing to do this, and also if your BF is okay with this, go to your boyfriends place and have sex or shower or do something that involves you getting naked, then walk around the place "not knowing" that he is also home and bump into him. Act shy and embarrassed and maybe apologize, but dont cover yourself

Sex Speed Runner 12-15-2023 03:28 PM

Hmm next time you are round his you should wear no underwear and a skirt. See how many times you can accidentally flash his housemate.

GivingWantingDares 12-15-2023 03:39 PM

You don't have hypno in your likes/dislikes/limits/willing to try. Could I use it in a dare? (Would you try it?)

Let me know, so I can build the dare ;)

Ice Dancer 12-15-2023 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GivingWantingDares (Post 5323751)
You don't have hypno in your likes/dislikes/limits/willing to try. Could I use it in a dare? (Would you try it?)

Let me know, so I can build the dare ;)

I've never tried hypno, but I'm willing to try

GivingWantingDares 12-15-2023 03:43 PM

While listening to hypno (I'll pm you a link), do a naked workout. 30 of each of my workout pm dares, fully naked, near the most exposed window in your house you dare do it :)

I'll be sending the pm in minutes ;)

Ice Dancer 12-15-2023 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GivingWantingDares (Post 5323776)
While listening to hypno (I'll pm you a link), do a naked workout. 30 of each of my workout pm dares, fully naked, near the most exposed window in your house you dare do it :)

I'll be sending the pm in minutes ;)

Thank you for my dare. I put a bit of a sweat on doing it.

I don't know what I was expecting, but the overlapping voices in that audio file was really quite jarring, it gave me a headache more than anything else.

GivingWantingDares 12-15-2023 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ice Dancer (Post 5323912)
Thank you for my dare. I put a bit of a sweat on doing it.

I don't know what I was expecting, but the overlapping voices in that audio file was really quite jarring, it gave me a headache more than anything else.

I'm sorry about that :) Next time I'll try to pick one without overlapping voices ;)

Ice Dancer 12-16-2023 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PetiteEmma (Post 5323707)
If you're willing to do this, and also if your BF is okay with this, go to your boyfriends place and have sex or shower or do something that involves you getting naked, then walk around the place "not knowing" that he is also home and bump into him. Act shy and embarrassed and maybe apologize, but dont cover yourself

Done. I did it a little different.

After giving my boyfriend a little fun this morning, while still naked, I ran from his room to the bathroom, while the housemate was walking upstairs. He got a good view of me from behind while I ran into the room and slammed the door behind me. My heart is pounding.

Ice Dancer 12-16-2023 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sex Speed Runner (Post 5323718)
Hmm next time you are round his you should wear no underwear and a skirt. See how many times you can accidentally flash his housemate.

It's been a few hours with this now. Boyfriend and me are playing games in the living room, I'm commando in a thigh length skirt. For the most part it's fine, but the moment the housemate comes in the room my thighs slam closed like the gates to Troy

Sex Speed Runner 12-16-2023 07:45 AM

Maybe you could sit on the sofa with your boyfriend, you naked from the waist down and him able to play with your pussy as your housemate walks around. You could make sure your skirt or trousers are far away you can’t put them in easy.

You can also stroke his dick whilst this happens.

Does he game inline with friends? You could suck him off as he plays!

Ice Dancer 12-16-2023 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sex Speed Runner (Post 5324611)
Maybe you could sit on the sofa with your boyfriend, you naked from the waist down and him able to play with your pussy as your housemate walks around. You could make sure your skirt or trousers are far away you can’t put them in easy.

You can also stroke his dick whilst this happens.

Does he game inline with friends? You could suck him off as he plays!

I'm not going to sit here bottomless. That's a bit far. But, if he wants to run a hand up my skirt, I won't mind 😏

Blowing him while he plays online sounds fun. I'll wait until we're home alone for that

Twisted#1 12-16-2023 08:49 AM

Go to the gym, you will wear a shirt that will be see through when wet. For bottoms wear something that gives you easy access to your pussy such as loose running shorts, a workout skirt with a g-string, or workout panties. Bring a remote controlled insertable vibrator to your gym if you have one. Your task is to burn 1000 calories using the machines. The vibrator will be on max when your heart rate is below 130. Feel free to add an anal plug and a set of nipple clamps to the setup if you have them.

Alternatively you can complete a bdsm workout with a partner of your choice. They will watch over you with an impact play instrument or shocking toy while you perform
They may choose to make the pushups deepthroat pushups and the squats dildo squats.
100 pushups
3 minutes side plank each side
3 minutes normal plank
200 squats
200 lunges
100 single leg bridges
300 jumping jacks
50m bear crawl
50m crab walk
Carry heavy object 100m
Hold heavy object in front of you 5 minutes
Wall squat (5minute hold)

They can attach weighted clamps to your nipples pussy and body during these. Plug your holes, make you use a gag and other toys.They can pleasure you with dildos and vibrators when they think you are doing good. Anything less than 100% effort will result in strokes or shocks with the tool they are using. This should be very hard, your body should be very sore by the end from exercise and abuse. They may do the exercises in sets switching between them. Slaves get no rest only abuse, so if you try to take breaks you get whip/paddle/flogger/hand strikes and shocks

Number 20 12-16-2023 01:04 PM

I dare you to clean the bathroom

Ice Dancer 12-16-2023 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 20 (Post 5324824)
I dare you to clean the bathroom

Hang on a second. You can't use this thread to make me do your fucking chores