getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Bets & Challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Quiz Game (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=274345)

webcamplayer 08-28-2016 05:40 PM

Quiz Game

At http://www.triviaplaza.com/ there are literally hundreds of ten-question quizzes on all kinds of topics. This dare requires you to put your knowledge on the line.

Find yourself someone to act as quizmaster and go on skype. Then it's all down to you. He picks a quiz at random. For every question you get wrong, you take an item of clothing off.

If you end up naked by the end of the 10 questions, you carry on to a second quiz. As we are all up for different things, at this point the various forfeits are left to the players. If you get more than 3 in the 2nd quiz, then you have to progress to a 3rd one, and so on until you finish 5 quizzes or end up with a score of 7 or more.

As an example, the forfeits I might do are:

1st quiz: clothes for each wrong answer
2nd quiz: truth questions while naked for each wrong answer
3rd quiz: cold water for each wrong answer
4th quiz: jack off for 20 seconds for each wrong answer
if you lose the 4th quiz (less than 7 right) then cum, and...
5th quiz: stay naked on cam for 3 minutes for each question wrong.

This is really for cocky know-it-alls who want to put their trivia to the test and think they can win. And can be adapted for whoever is playing. The key thing is that the quizmaster goes on cam and is good at mocking the guy playing the game when it all goes wrong!

Any takers? Happy to take the plunge myself.

sunset-gd 08-28-2016 05:51 PM

I'm happy to be quizzed.

trin 08-29-2016 06:15 AM

Sounds fun :) This kinda thing is way more fun than just playing poker or something. The banter makes it better :P

Slave_172 08-29-2016 07:17 AM

this looks fun pm me your skype if you want to play

SkyLight 08-29-2016 10:50 AM

I'm happy to be quizzed or be the quizmaster.

bikerguy302000 08-29-2016 01:45 PM

Id be up for a game of that

brandonlow67042 08-29-2016 04:51 PM

I would like to try this as I would be the quiz taker.

webcamplayer 08-29-2016 04:58 PM

Thanks to all replies. Feel free to add me on skype (webcamplayer74) if you want to play.

js_2912 08-30-2016 02:44 AM

Love this idea, I am certainly up for a game.

I would like to be on the receiving end of the questions. But could be an idea to have mutual game? both asking and answering questions?

Of maybe there is a quiz master somewhere who would host a game between a couple of us?

Add me on skype: js050880fun

webcamplayer 08-30-2016 06:24 PM

Tried a mutual game last night - and that works too. Essentially, both players played the one-player version, but alternately. So player 1 does their first quiz, then player 2 does theirs. obviously someone will "win" a quiz at some point and so the remaining player is then on their own

webcamplayer 09-01-2016 05:21 PM

anyone up for it now?

js_2912 09-04-2016 08:16 AM

Anyone fancy a game/quiz tonight? I'm willing to answer your questions or even do a mutual game.

rhode64 09-04-2016 08:21 AM

up for this

Quote:

Originally Posted by webcamplayer (Post 2392538)
At http://www.triviaplaza.com/ there are literally hundreds of ten-question quizzes on all kinds of topics. This dare requires you to put your knowledge on the line.

Find yourself someone to act as quizmaster and go on skype. Then it's all down to you. He picks a quiz at random. For every question you get wrong, you take an item of clothing off.

If you end up naked by the end of the 10 questions, you carry on to a second quiz. As we are all up for different things, at this point the various forfeits are left to the players. If you get more than 3 in the 2nd quiz, then you have to progress to a 3rd one, and so on until you finish 5 quizzes or end up with a score of 7 or more.

As an example, the forfeits I might do are:

1st quiz: clothes for each wrong answer
2nd quiz: truth questions while naked for each wrong answer
3rd quiz: cold water for each wrong answer
4th quiz: jack off for 20 seconds for each wrong answer
if you lose the 4th quiz (less than 7 right) then cum, and...
5th quiz: stay naked on cam for 3 minutes for each question wrong.

This is really for cocky know-it-alls who want to put their trivia to the test and think they can win. And can be adapted for whoever is playing. The key thing is that the quizmaster goes on cam and is good at mocking the guy playing the game when it all goes wrong!

Any takers? Happy to take the plunge myself.

Hey I am up for this I will be around daytime most days .

axels 09-05-2016 04:37 AM

Pm me if you fancy a game

Tdawes 09-05-2016 07:09 AM

I'm happy to get quizzed if I can get time on cam. If a quizmaster wants to come to an arrangement to alter it suitably for Kik I'm up for that