getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Just another random WYR (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=378540)

implosive 01-03-2020 03:10 PM

Just another random WYR

You go to a party and you clothes get ruined on your way there. Your BFF at the party gives you two choices
1) You can walk around naked or
2) Dress up in the clothes of the opposite sex

The T.A.R.D.I.S. lands on your front lawn do you join the Doctor?
Yes/No

You live in a sci-fi universe-
1)You have the power of transformation but every time you transform you pee your pants or
2) The power of invisibility but your clothes don’t turn invisible with you so you’d have to walk around naked.

A sexy vampire gives you two choices
1) She cannot turn you but you will be the packs sex slave doing whatever is required of you or
2) She can bite you but you’re the lowest on the totem pole getting the last of left overs if any are left and treated like dirt.

You’re stranded in the desert and come across a genies lamp. He tells you you can have one wish only.
1) You can be transported to a nearest city but you must give up a limb (your choice)
2) You have as much water as you’d like to drink but it’s filtered pee
3) You’re granted immortality (you know you get home but when is a mystery)

Would you rather go
1) To an orgy while locked in a chastity device or
2) A BDSM club as a sub to everyone domme/dom there?

Torture time wyr
1) Be tied spread eagle to a bed and have ice and wax dripped on your naked body or
2) Be tied and be tickled to you piss yourself?

YoungFella 01-03-2020 03:41 PM

You go to a party and you clothes get ruined on your way there. Your BFF at the party gives you two choices

Yes/No

1)You have the power of transformation but every time you transform you pee your pants or
2) The power of invisibility but your clothes don’t turn invisible with you so you’d have to walk around naked.

1) She cannot turn you but you will be the packs sex slave doing whatever is required of you or
2) She can bite you but you’re the lowest on the totem pole getting the last of left overs if any are left and treated like dirt.

You’re stranded in the desert and come across a genies lamp. He tells you you can have one wish only.
1) You can be transported to a nearest city but you must give up a limb (your choice)

Would you rather go

Torture time wyr
1) Be tied spread eagle to a bed and have ice and wax dripped on your naked body or

hypnothing 01-03-2020 07:23 PM

Yes/No

Would you rather go

Torture time wyr

fl1985 01-03-2020 08:51 PM

Yes/No

Would you rather go

Torture time wyr

Jaro 01-03-2020 09:26 PM

I guess this depends highly on the type of party and people there. But in general, 2 would probably be easier and more socially acceptable, provided I'd fit in them.

Yes/No
What's a TARDIS? Yes, I really had to look this up.

If my clothes don't turn invisible but I do I would not be naked. :p

Sex slave always beats regular slave

Not sure if drinking piss would help, but assuming it does I'd choose this one. If not, I'd choose #1. Immortality sounds terrible to me.

Would you rather go
I'd choose 2 if there were only female Dommes.

Torture time wyr
Easiest choice of this list.

sissyAmie1337 01-04-2020 12:59 PM

Yes/No

Would you rather go

Torture time wyr

jock19 01-04-2020 02:05 PM

Both are embarrassing, but being clothed is certainly less so.

Yes/No
Never watched a single episode, but given the popularity, I assume the adventures would be interesting/fun.

Assuming I'd be able to transform into more than just other humans, a change of pants is worth it. Invisibility can only get you so far, but transforming into animals brings so much potential. I also thing soiled clothes is a better option than shredded, as they show in everyone werewolf movie.

No one only wants leftovers, so if I'm going to be treated like dirt, might as well get some sex out of it.

I'm sure immortality would eventually get old, but the first couple generations would be interesting, assuming I can find a way to get rich so money isn't an issue.

Would you rather go
Wouldn't mind just bottoming at an orgy...BDSM club with several dommes/doms sounds like it could get out of hand quickly.

Torture time wyr
Because tickling is so much more fun than pain.

Bobcat 01-04-2020 02:25 PM

Yes/No

Would you rather go

Torture time wyr

maxperv 01-04-2020 02:35 PM

Yes/No

Would you rather go

Torture time wyr

Bobcat 01-04-2020 03:17 PM

Yes/No

Would you rather go

Torture time wyr

Telmenec 01-04-2020 03:20 PM

Your BFF at the party gives you two choices

Yes/No

Would you rather go

Torture time wyr

NaughtyAudrey 01-04-2020 05:11 PM

My answers:

You go to a party and you clothes get ruined on your way there. Your BFF at the party gives you two choices:
2) I'd dress up in the clothes of the opposite sex.

No (I have no idea what the T.A.R.D.I.S. is)

You live in a sci-fi universe:
2) I'd choose the power of invisibility and have to walk around naked.

A sexy vampire gives you two choices:

3) I'd pick immortality

Would you rather go
1) To an orgy while locked in a chastity device

Torture time wyr:
2) Be tied and be tickled until I pissed myself (which wouldn't take very long).

poetrylover828 01-05-2020 07:51 AM

Yes

1) She cannot turn you but you will be the packs sex slave doing whatever is required of you

You’re granted immortality (you know you get home but when is a mystery)

Would you rather go
To an orgy while locked in a chastity device

Torture time wyr
1) Be tied spread eagle to a bed and have ice and wax dripped on your naked body

implosive 01-05-2020 07:55 AM

Yes/No

Would you rather go

Torture time wyr

kyryn 01-05-2020 08:27 PM

Yes

1) She cannot turn you but you will be the packs sex slave doing whatever is required of you

Would you rather go

Torture time wyr
1) Be tied spread eagle to a bed and have ice and wax dripped on your naked body