getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ever play sport naked? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=200729)

andrew_b 11-23-2014 04:47 PM

Ever play sport naked?

If so? how did it come about, was it just for fun or did you lose a bet or game? or for other reasons

Were you the only one naked? and was it for long?

Please share any interesting stories you might have :)

rhode64 11-28-2014 04:46 PM

naked sport

I went to school in the 70s . My high school was a private boys boarding school in the days when corporal punishment was still legal in Africa and as far as I know is still the case .
We swam nude unless their were visitors at the school then we wore speedos. We also did cross country nude if it rained even did PE nude now and again if it was team games .
We got quite used to being naked round friends and teachers .

samskye1995 11-29-2014 02:37 PM

I've played strip soccer with my friends before... All girls. We divide into teams and if your team concedes a goal then the whole team must take off an item of clothing

SkyGD 11-29-2014 02:57 PM

I would if i ever had a chance.

lucky32 11-29-2014 03:07 PM

I played strip HORSE- basketball game to make a shot like your opponent and the first person to spell horse was naked

Odressian 11-29-2014 03:10 PM

I also have played strip HORSE. I lost badly, because I'm not the best, but I did see my very hot friend in only boxers. It was quite nice.

aaaaaaa 11-29-2014 06:07 PM

I played strip basketball once with an ex girlfriend. It was at an outdoor basketball court at my old school at like 11 at night. At first we were gonna stop at underwear, but she wanted to keep goin. I got Down to my boxers, but she was nude

Conviction 11-29-2014 06:56 PM

to anybody who thinks this is hot, i recommend the hentai manga sweat fetish

An_Jon 11-29-2014 07:24 PM

I've played strip darts before, so that. Not sure if it counts as a sport though. I've also played football (soccer) naked. Kicking barefoot felt odd enough, but running with *that* flopping around was also a weird one.

Also fairly sure one of my friends kept kopping a feel for the guys as well.

Hockey19 11-29-2014 08:48 PM

ive played strip beach volleyball. I was on vacation in mexico with some of my girl friends and we met some other girls while we were there and play strip volleyball. Whatever team got a point, the other team had to strip one piece of clothing...and we only played in bikinis so it didnt take long for all of us to get naked :) was alotof fun!

andrew_b 11-30-2014 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hockey19 (Post 1576638)
ive played strip beach volleyball. I was on vacation in mexico with some of my girl friends and we met some other girls while we were there and play strip volleyball. Whatever team got a point, the other team had to strip one piece of clothing...and we only played in bikinis so it didnt take long for all of us to get naked :) was alotof fun!

That does sound like a lot of fun

Deadpool15 11-30-2014 07:44 PM

Yeah me and some of my guy friends were going up to the basketball court but some girls were there. So we demanded the court to be ours so we played a game for the court. But with a little punishment each of us would end up with half of the court but the loser would have to play I their half naked. We were so arrogant and thought we would win that we lost. I don't know how many people saw us naked that day but those girls were sitting there laughing their eyes out.

andrew_b 12-01-2014 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadpool15 (Post 1578136)
Yeah me and some of my guy friends were going up to the basketball court but some girls were there. So we demanded the court to be ours so we played a game for the court. But with a little punishment each of us would end up with half of the court but the loser would have to play I their half naked. We were so arrogant and thought we would win that we lost. I don't know how many people saw us naked that day but those girls were sitting there laughing their eyes out.

I'm sure you thought it was embarrassing but I think it sounds like fun.

Kisune Karnon 12-02-2014 03:34 AM

I haven't unless swimming is considered the sport?

Though I've wondered about it and thought about doing it once. Never gotten to and probably never will get to.

Unidentified 12-02-2014 04:26 AM

I haven't, I did have a dream about it once, nothing special though :P.
I would probably find it way too scary c: