getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Most Humiliating Fetish (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432780)

Erinyes 03-18-2024 01:00 PM

Most Humiliating Fetish

What's your most humiliating fetish?
What would be most humiliating to have a friend find out about? What about a partner? How would you want them to react?

BiEmily 03-18-2024 02:10 PM

I'd say my most humiliating fetish would be other girls' orgasms though that may be one I gained now in my prolonged denial. Otherwise I'd say extreme feminisation would be one...

I think my chastity fetish would be most humiliating.
My partner knows my fetishes and usually goes along.

wee_avocado 03-20-2024 04:16 AM

I've recently discovered I have a scat kink, having been SO sure for years that it wasn't for me. I've been fantasising a lot about my dom squatting over me and defecating on my chest. I REALLY wouldn't want anyone besides him to know that IRL.

BiEmily 03-20-2024 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wee_avocado (Post 5449669)
I've recently discovered I have a scat kink, having been SO sure for years that it wasn't for me. I've been fantasising a lot about my dom squatting over me and defecating on my chest. I REALLY wouldn't want anyone besides him to know that IRL.

Ah yuck. I would be embarrassed if I were you too:p

Not my thing but I'm glad you do like it.

How did you find out?:o

wee_avocado 03-20-2024 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiEmily (Post 5449728)
Ah yuck. I would be embarrassed if I were you too:p

Not my thing but I'm glad you do like it.

How did you find out?:o

Ha! Yeah, it's not for everyone ;)

My kinks have really evolved over the last year, since I met my dom. We talk a lot about fantasies, kinks, things we want to try, and it was honestly something he introduced as a concept first. The more we talked about it, the more I realised I loved the intense intimacy of it, the degradation element, and just how messy it would be. Mess is something that I enjoy. So far though I've only recorded myself performing an act for him - we haven't done anything with it IRL. Yet...

r0ver 03-20-2024 07:27 AM

Piss.
I love having a woman piss on me. And especially if they sit on my face and pee straight into my mouth. Sometimes with a bit of breath control as well, so I'll still have a mouthful of piss and she'll hold my nose so I can't breath without swallowing a load of urine.
Would love to serve as a urinal for a group of women at a dinner party.

CrinkleButt 03-20-2024 01:13 PM

ABDL

It's really the reason I made my profile have this name, I find it embarrassing. If you want to get technical, humiliation is my fetish. I need it to orgasm flat out. But the most effective humiliation and the one that I'm the most embarrassed by is ABDL

artin 03-23-2024 06:35 AM

Scat

I like people shitting on me and I also love eating it. It's gross and humiliating but I love it.

deidre 03-23-2024 09:23 PM

my most humiliating fetish is definitely misogyny. i'm a feminist irl and definitely understand that there is a difference between sexual fantasy and reality... but that would be very hard to explain if anyone found out about what i do online...

321tt 03-24-2024 12:37 PM

I would say pussy-licking and dick-sucking a couple during sex, licking them off after they finish. That's pretty high on the list I think, likely the top.

bogue270 03-24-2024 08:19 PM

What's your most humiliating fetish?
What would be most humiliating to have a friend find out about? What about a partner? How would you want them to react?

I guess for me, my most humiliating fetish is spanking... I love being spanked.... im pretty sure my friends wouldn't get it. or care really. I never brought it up when I was married... maybe I should have mentioned it. I guess I would want them to be supportive of it.

lilith_ 03-30-2024 02:55 AM

I think the most humiliating is my permanent orgasm denial. I don't get to cum at all. Not even once a year. Orgasm denial has completely manipulated my brain into actually thinking that orgasms are really NOT for me. The most humiliating of this is that I am now begging not to cum. I really do not want to cum at all.
It's so embarrassing to admit that orgasms now would be a punishment and not a reward.

Arcadia 03-30-2024 03:06 AM

I’d say my most humiliating fetish is either being feminized even though I’m a very hairy and masculine looking man. Or tasting my own load, especially if I have to lick it up off a girls foot. If anyone in my life actually found out about this I genuinely think I’d have to move and delete everyone I know. While I love humiliation, this would be too far

slavejames620 03-30-2024 04:24 AM

Mine would be licking a toilet. For some reason I like the feeling that a Dom or Mostress would make me do something that humiliating by force or blackmail.

cinematt 03-31-2024 03:07 PM

The handful of times I've been dared to try butt stuff on here I've been more turned on than any other time.
I'm much more dom than sub IRL and not in to pain particularly but there was one girl who coached me through going past what I thought was a limit. Her being so specific about what I had to do and being so vocal about how turned on she was by my discomfort is something I find myself thinking about often.