getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Need to use the toilet? Let's see if you can make it! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=377716)

StrawberryCat 12-18-2019 03:33 AM

Need to use the toilet? Let's see if you can make it!

This will be a fairly quick dare made up of a short series of tasks to make it harder for you to reach the toilet in time. Best taken if you need to use the toilet already, but will be harder depending on how badly you need to go!

Start the dare in a room that isn't a bathroom.

1st task:
Let's see how bad it is, huh? Make sure you're sitting on a flat surface, then relax your bladder and push like you're trying to pee and poo on the toilet for 5 seconds.

2nd task:
Let's get a bit risky! I want you to relax your bladder until you feel it starting to come out, and then try to stop it as quickly as you can.

3rd task:
Same sort of deal, but for 2# this time! Push until you fart. If you're unlucky and start pooping before you can fart, you have to keep pushing for 3 seconds when you feel it starting to come out.

4th task:
From now on, you have to relax and stop trying to hold it in, but it's not all bad; you can walk to the toilet now!
Get up and start walking to the bathroom. Every 3 steps you have to push hard for 2 seconds.

5th and final task:
You're almost there, and you even get to sit on the toilet now! Oh, but you can't take your pants off yet.
So sit down on the toilet with your pants and underwear still up and give me one big push to show me that you mean it. 15 seconds of trying your best to pee and poop!

Did you make it? If so, you can now use the toilet (or not, if you're so inclined!). If you didn't, you can contact me if you like and we'll figure out what to do about your potty issues <3

Let us know how you did in the thread!

StrawberryCat 12-18-2019 10:19 AM

Uh oh. As usual, I just did a test run to see how the dare feels.

I made it all the way to 5, but pooped my panties on the toilet >:[

Qetesh 01-04-2020 05:24 AM

I had to try this... made it to 4 before wetting myself :( luckily no mess for me even after 5 but my underwear was soaked when it was done...

StrawberryCat 02-11-2020 09:04 AM

Just tried this one again. It went badly >:[
Peed a bit on 2, but my jeans only got a bit damp. Then I messed a tiny bit on 4 before making it to the toilet, and finally pooped my pants big time on 5. Oops.

I should put myself back into diapers lol.

Princess Poopypants 06-08-2020 06:39 PM

So I just tried this. Poop starting coming out at 4 and peed at 5. This was a really fun dare

diaperrvb 06-17-2020 02:08 PM

I tried this one and failed pretty bad at number 2 :( I need a punishment now if anyone wants to help out.

aleix 12-07-2021 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrawberryCat (Post 3865978)
This will be a fairly quick dare made up of a short series of tasks to make it harder for you to reach the toilet in time. Best taken if you need to use the toilet already, but will be harder depending on how badly you need to go!

Start the dare in a room that isn't a bathroom.

1st task:
Let's see how bad it is, huh? Make sure you're sitting on a flat surface, then relax your bladder and push like you're trying to pee and poo on the toilet for 5 seconds.

2nd task:
Let's get a bit risky! I want you to relax your bladder until you feel it starting to come out, and then try to stop it as quickly as you can.

3rd task:
Same sort of deal, but for 2# this time! Push until you fart. If you're unlucky and start pooping before you can fart, you have to keep pushing for 3 seconds when you feel it starting to come out.

4th task:
From now on, you have to relax and stop trying to hold it in, but it's not all bad; you can walk to the toilet now!
Get up and start walking to the bathroom. Every 3 steps you have to push hard for 2 seconds.

5th and final task:
You're almost there, and you even get to sit on the toilet now! Oh, but you can't take your pants off yet.
So sit down on the toilet with your pants and underwear still up and give me one big push to show me that you mean it. 15 seconds of trying your best to pee and poop!

Did you make it? If so, you can now use the toilet (or not, if you're so inclined!). If you didn't, you can contact me if you like and we'll figure out what to do about your potty issues <3

Let us know how you did in the thread!

I Will try this in thursday

aleix 12-09-2021 09:05 AM

I do that, I pee in number 5 and poop in 4.
I need a punishment, I have leotards, tights and panties.
Limit: public, poop, and more than 1 hour

Bc2000 12-28-2021 11:49 AM

failed on 4, will be trying this again soon though!

Mini 01-04-2022 03:10 PM

Done

Was bored so decided to give this ago. Made it all the way to 5 before completing pooping my pajamas. Took quite awhile to clean up, was fun trying to make it though, I will have to give it another go when I have a urge to pee to see if I can make it.

EmmieA1118 01-21-2022 01:47 PM

Welp.

I kinda peed myself a bit on 4, then pooped myself on 5. If you have a messy dare to punish me with, I'll do the first couple I get.
No public or pictures.

Al3x 01-22-2022 12:09 AM

I didn’t shit myself luckily but did pee on 5

Justsome1 02-13-2022 03:11 AM

Lost both control on 3 :(
If someone wants to punish, PM me.

Babyboo20 02-28-2022 11:43 AM

I lost at number 4 but super fun dare

Bumping thread

Also accepting punishments through DMs

Hellrider7923 08-23-2022 02:21 AM

So, I gave this another go. I had to go quite desperately. At 3 my panties had a noticable wet spot. At 4 I peed some more and started to poop my panties. By the time I arrived by the toilet I had a small bulge in the back of my panties.
At 5 I completely filled my panties. When I was done, they were drenched in pee and had a big squishy bulge in the back.