getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Cumming until it hurts (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=403827)

andrew_b 05-31-2021 05:04 PM

Cumming until it hurts

How do you feel about being forced to cum over and over. To the point you are so sensitive that it hurts?

DiffidentDifference 05-31-2021 05:30 PM

A few years ago now, I spent an weekend evening hanging out & chilling with a then-girlfriend of mine at her place, and her other girlfriend as well. The three of us were just going to stay in, get takeaway, watch some films or something. Nothing exciting (and not a "date night" either).

While we were talking somehow - and to cut a long story short - they bet they could between them make me cum more than I could endure. I was pretty sure they could but I wasn't going to turn down bonus orgasms, and I sort of fancied her gf as well anyway.

Her gf was KINKY like you would not believe. I'm certainly no shrinking violet, and had done many, many things - but my beautiful girlfriend and this wonderful lady made me cum in ways I could barely have thought of.

Each and every intense moment (and there were a lot of them) was carefully, lovingly, and precisely brought by this goddess of technical orgasm delivery - and after literal hours, almost into the sun rising again, and some real blood sweat and tears they finally relented. My crotch was aflame and sore for days.

I'm in no hurry to repeat it, I swear I walked for the next week like I was in an old cowboy movie. But it was good.

Thejoshguy 05-31-2021 07:46 PM

I’d be down for that ������

hot_viper_2005 05-31-2021 10:13 PM

Getting made to cum over and over beyond what I can stand is everything I want to do. Love to find a group that would enjoy getting me to beg for mercy. Lots of oil and lube, stroking or sucking or riding, prostate massage too. No idea how many that even a big group could get out of me. I have heard after many cums you end up with dry orgasms, no cum, just spasms. Balls eventually aching. Who wants to do that to me?

Horny Mask 05-31-2021 10:20 PM

I like orgasm control in general, whether denial or forced through multiple. I love being another persons toy

poetrylover828 06-01-2021 04:25 AM

It sounds like it could be fun but it would definitely be something I would try when I have a day or two off after to rest. I also don't know that I would want to go quite that far so that I would be so sensitive it hurt.

Thifr 06-01-2021 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 4392736)
How do you feel about being forced to cum over and over. To the point you are so sensitive that it hurts?

Actually, it's really turning me on. A few years ago, I spent a few houres to cum over and over. I don't remember how many times I did, but I was so tired... I was not able to continue. I had to nap...
I'd love trying that as sub irl. Beeing forced to cum as much as Dom want. It's really something I'd like to try.

Once, when I had my online sub (girl), I made her cum a lot of time, she was able to cum really fast. I made her use her electric toothbrush. She complained but she obeyed. After the last cum, she didn't answer anymore. She was so exhausted, she felt asleep from exhaustion. She answered after maybe 20 minutes. She was laying on the floor, her pussy still sore, happy to did that. That was a great moment of domination for me, and great for her to... We talked a lot about what happened this time.

andrew_b 06-01-2021 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiffidentDifference (Post 4392757)
A few years ago now, I spent an weekend evening hanging out & chilling with a then-girlfriend of mine at her place, and her other girlfriend as well. The three of us were just going to stay in, get takeaway, watch some films or something. Nothing exciting (and not a "date night" either).

While we were talking somehow - and to cut a long story short - they bet they could between them make me cum more than I could endure. I was pretty sure they could but I wasn't going to turn down bonus orgasms, and I sort of fancied her gf as well anyway.

Her gf was KINKY like you would not believe. I'm certainly no shrinking violet, and had done many, many things - but my beautiful girlfriend and this wonderful lady made me cum in ways I could barely have thought of.

Each and every intense moment (and there were a lot of them) was carefully, lovingly, and precisely brought by this goddess of technical orgasm delivery - and after literal hours, almost into the sun rising again, and some real blood sweat and tears they finally relented. My crotch was aflame and sore for days.

I'm in no hurry to repeat it, I swear I walked for the next week like I was in an old cowboy movie. But it was good.

That is intense. Thanks for sharing

FtM69 06-01-2021 05:25 PM

I would love to try this! but I don't think I'll last long because I'm getting sensitive very quickly...

lowlysub 06-02-2021 12:40 PM

Would love to be the victim of it after a long chastity lock period. She would only stop once I bet to be relocked up, but likely a few more before I was actually locked.

Scrap 06-03-2021 04:02 AM

I had a girlfriend when I was younger who complained that she was never satisfied with our lovemaking. She orgasmed at least twice under my care, but she said she wasn't done yet. I proposed that she tie me down and basically take what she wanted.

She did.

Several hours later, she finally collapsed on me. I lost count of how many times I had cum, and it was almost twenty minutes after I was untied before I had the mental or physical strength to actually move. I would love to do it again, but not sure my body could handle it anymore. Getting older sucks

andrew_b 06-03-2021 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scrap (Post 4395135)
I had a girlfriend when I was younger who complained that she was never satisfied with our lovemaking. She orgasmed at least twice under my care, but she said she wasn't done yet. I proposed that she tie me down and basically take what she wanted.

She did.

Several hours later, she finally collapsed on me. I lost count of how many times I had cum, and it was almost twenty minutes after I was untied before I had the mental or physical strength to actually move. I would love to do it again, but not sure my body could handle it anymore. Getting older sucks

Holy crap, that sounds intense but awesome

jehoftm 06-03-2021 01:05 PM

It's something I really love, but simply can't do to myself. My IRL opportunities are extremely limited for many reasons, and so sadly forced orgasms just aren't a kink I get to indulge in

I've tried to do it to myself so many times, but I can't. It's not the same anyway, the whole point is that it's NOT in your control

PartySlut 07-20-2021 06:55 PM

Oh I've been there when locked in my fucking machine and at a certain point you definitely beg for it to stop

Gai 08-25-2021 02:36 AM

I did this once by masturbating, but it wasn't forced, I did it by choice to have the experience. I wouldn't do it by choice again. By force, I would have no choice... and though I wouldn't do it by choice again, I think I'd enjoy being forced into it, depending how I was forced.