getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Bets & Challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Denied by girls game (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=207463)

cbtslave999 01-23-2015 01:53 PM

Denied by girls game

Thought id try something a little different here. This game will kind of be a combination of the tease and denied by girls and no cumming until a girl says so threads. Rules will be....

1. GUYS, Post saying that you are in, you may cum as much as you want until a girl posts on this thread.

2. GIRLS, may only add one day of denial ONCE per 23 hours, per girl, per guy.

3. GUYS, allowed to play with yourself as much as you want, (just dont cum) until your days are complete.

4. GUYS, once your days of denial are up you may cum. 24 hour period starts from when the first girl posts your first day of denial. (so if only one girl posts at 1:30 pm, you are not to cum until 1:30 pm the next day) as long as no other girl posts.

5. GIRLS, Notice you may post every 23 hours so you can keep a guy denied more than once if you post within that last hour of his denial.

6. GIRLS, can add tasks to take away days, if they feel like being kind.

7. GUYS, once you are denied, your time and days left will be put in your signature.

8.At any point a guy can make a stand! If he does this, girls have 12 hours from that point to stop him.
If they don't stop him, he will receive no more days and carry out his remaining days without further delay. If a girl does stop him, not only is he still in the game but he gets an extra 2 days added from the girl who stops him.

9.GIRLS can add more than one day ONLY with a game of chance of her choosing.(3 days max)
ONLY if the guy decides to take the chance. Otherwise 1 day max.
examples, Spoilers, flipping coins, ect
GIRLS may add a game of chance whenever they want, even if they already gave one the same day.
Up to guy to decide to take it or not.

10.Guys can ask or beg for reductions, (THREAD ONLY)
Do not bother the girls with PMs regarding this!
Girls can give any reductions they see fit (no max)

11.GIRLS can offer orgasms to any guy she chooses anytime with any task, Can be simple or impossible, its up to the guy to accept it or not.
example, guy has 10 days left, girl lets him cum only if he rejoins with double the days making 20 days till next orgasm.

So as you can see it only takes one girl popping in daily to keep you denied, any other girls will just be adding more and more days to your denial, so it could be tough or a long time before you cum.

cbtslave999 01-23-2015 01:54 PM

And I guess I will be the first to say im in.

LitDarkness 01-25-2015 09:15 AM

This seems like it will be good for people who like denial but not edging.

Since no one wants to take a chance on this I'll add a day.

cbtslave999 01-25-2015 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills (Post 1639136)
This seems like it will be good for people who like denial but not edging.

Since no one wants to take a chance on this I'll add a day.

Thanks kid,

Thought it would be a bit different. I do like edging, but not 100s and 100s of times a day. Wasnt bad when I was on vacation, but going back to work and doing other daily things really didnt leave me as much time. Even though I was allowed back into the tease and denied by girls thread, I thought id give this a try, and for other people that may want to try as well.

Was only gonna give it another day or so before I deleted this thread, but hopefully now that a girl has posted it will draw more in. If this doesnt work out I will more than likely rejoin the TnD thread again.

cbtslave999 01-26-2015 09:46 AM

only one day, pretty easy start.

cbtslave999 01-26-2015 10:00 AM

I am in again. Might as well give it another go.

LitDarkness 01-26-2015 10:06 AM

Lets see if we can make it harder this time; add a day.

cbtslave999 01-26-2015 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills (Post 1640411)
Lets see if we can make it harder this time; add a day.

Thank you kid, seems like you and I the only ones yet.

sissyb89 01-26-2015 10:54 AM

I guess I'm in also looking for a mistress to own me

Cake_is_good 01-26-2015 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbtslave999 (Post 1640423)
Thank you kid, seems like you and I the only ones yet.

I like the idea of the thread and think this deserves more attention! I'm also joined the TnD by girls thread at one point and have been working on practicing, I think this is a good place to stop for a little :p

I'll back the thread! Consider me "in"

Cake

LitDarkness 01-26-2015 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cake_is_good (Post 1640962)
I like the idea of the thread and think this deserves more attention! I'm also joined the TnD by girls thread at one point and have been working on practicing, I think this is a good place to stop for a little :p

I'll back the thread! Consider me "in"

Cake

Well the boys are getting in the thread; now to find some girls.

Slaveboy831 01-26-2015 07:34 PM

I'm in and ready :)

LitDarkness 01-27-2015 09:56 AM

Well it's been over 23 hours since I last posted so, let's add a day.

cbtslave999 01-27-2015 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills (Post 1641499)
Well it's been over 23 hours since I last posted so, let's add a day.

Thanks kid,

I assume that was for the newcomers as well:D

I also just realized that each day you get an extra hour window to add more, since my denial is ongoing from the original 24 hour period. I didnt realize that when I first made this.

ALSO... I wasnt very specific in the instructions in the begining, GIRLS can add a day per guy too each day. ( so for ex. If you already gave a day out, and a new guy joins a few hours later, you can post again the same day and give him a day also the same day.)

I will fix that.

Nice to see some people joining, just need to catch the attention of some girls now.:)

spankme554 01-27-2015 10:44 AM

Since you were so good to help me out, I'll post here. Add a day for all!