getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Bets & Challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   The Ballbusting Thread (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=237006)

Emmyred 10-13-2015 12:45 PM

The Ballbusting Thread

This thread is inspired both by Teased and Denied by Girls and by cbtslave999’s recent Ballbusted by Girls threads. We were hoping to put in place something of a combination of the two for at the truly diehard busting fans.

In this game, girls will assign busts to the participating males to complete. Each girl can assign up to 200 busts per day to specific boys or all boys in the thread. Girls deemed as “Royalty” (list can be seen here) may add up to 500 busts per day.

Girls may always specific ways for the busts to be completed or offer reductions in exchange for certain tasks.

Entering and Exiting the Thread:
When a new gentleman joins, he needs to state how long he will stay in the thread. Do not say “forever”, because that’s obviously not true. I suggest starting with 3 days- a week. When all busts are completed that were assigned in that time frame, he may request to leave the thread. Once he posts his request to leave, he must wait 24 hours before being released. If during that 24 hours, 3 regular girls or 1 royalty deny his request to leave, he must stay in the thread an additional 5 days before he is allowed to request to leave again.

Becoming Royalty:
In this game, royalty is chosen by the participants. Boys in the thread may request women be added to the royalty list at any time by pming me or IHeartFun. When a girl has 3 requests from participants in the thread, she will be added to the list.

Becoming a Ball-Busting Bunny:
Bunnies are members of the thread that, for whatever reason, the royalty believe need extra attention. They will automatically complete double all the busts that are posted during their time here.

Royalty have the right to assign extra time and/or busts to individuals in the thread who are being foolish.

Have fun!
-Emmyred

lop747 10-13-2015 12:51 PM

What a wonderful idea Miss Emmyred. You know I am in for this one. Since you don't want "forever" I'll say I am in 2 months starting today. Is there any special names we should call our royal mistresses by?

cbtslave999 10-13-2015 12:52 PM

I will join and bring my 2000 busts from the last game over.

I will stay in as long as the first girl that posts wants me too.

Maybe a game of chance for how long I stay in perhaps?

This is gonna be fun and painful

Heart 10-13-2015 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lop747 (Post 1942629)
What a wonderful idea Miss Emmyred. You know I am in for this one. Since you don't want "forever" I'll say I am in 2 months starting today. Is there any special names we should call our royal mistresses by?

See I would much rather work with Enmy than against Emmy. I'll start off giving you 200 to be done only in the mornings (before noon)

mrbonnus 10-13-2015 12:59 PM

Hi , I want to participate too. But had never ballbusting before, so I would be appreciated if the task giver teach me how to do it. And also I want 2 weeks for the Start!

Dasgol 10-13-2015 01:03 PM

I'm still a newb, so im going to lowBALL it (huehue geddit) and stay for 3 days

lop747 10-13-2015 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IHeartfun (Post 1942634)
See I would much rather work with Enmy than against Emmy. I'll start off giving you 200 to be done only in the mornings (before noon)

Thank you Miss IHeartFun :) I will do these as soon as I get up...
Mornings as in plural? Am I supposed to start every day with 200 ma'am?

trenho 10-13-2015 01:11 PM

well. I'm in for 2 days. :rolleyes:

Heart 10-13-2015 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lop747 (Post 1942648)
Thank you Miss IHeartFun :) I will do these as soon as I get up...
Mornings as in plural? Am I supposed to start every day with 200 ma'am?

no it can just take more than one morning to do the 200

Stress 10-13-2015 01:14 PM

Ohh I'm very excited to join, I'm in for a week to start.

Thank you Miss Red! :)

Maethor95 10-13-2015 01:18 PM

Seems like a nice idea. Looking forward to it. I´m in for two weeks.

Emmyred 10-13-2015 01:21 PM

I'm so excited to get started, I think we should start with some spoilers! Choose one and complete what is hidden underneath! Don't be dumb and ruin it by saying what is under which spoiler.

Spoiler:
100 busts with your non-dominant hand

Spoiler:
10 busts as hard as you can with a fist.

Spoiler:
75 busts to only your left ball.

Welcome! And I'm so glad we have some interest!

Heart 10-13-2015 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trenho (Post 1942656)
well. I'm in for 2 days. :rolleyes:

Start with 30 from me :)

feminizeme22 10-13-2015 01:24 PM

This looks like fun I want to join for 14 days

cbtslave999 10-13-2015 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emmyred (Post 1942673)
I'm so excited to get started, I think we should start with some spoilers! Choose one and complete what is hidden underneath! Don't be dumb and ruin it by saying what is under which spoiler.

Spoiler:
100 busts with your non-dominant hand

Spoiler:
10 busts as hard as you can with a fist.

Spoiler:
75 busts to only your left ball.

Welcome! And I'm so glad we have some interest!

I chose the first one, thank you emmy

Still waiting to see how long I should stay in? Any suggestions ladies?