getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Push-ups Per Post (5 days) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=360183)

KittyAydy 02-13-2019 02:27 AM

Push-ups Per Post (5 days)

To get myself to do a bit more exercise I am starting a 5 day push up challenge where each reply to this thread is another push up I have to do for every day after it is posted, so the total will grow over time. I will try to complete all the push ups in one lot a day but I will split them up through out the day if I am unable to do them all at once or this thread gets silly (this is getdare after all).

A few rules for posting...
-You may reply many times as you like but you can not post directly after your own reply.
-Each reply must be unique, so not just "adding another push up". It can be whatever you want perhaps a kind message, a random fact, a small dare (not during the push ups), a poem or not so kind message.
-My own posts do not count to the total, so I can reply and report to you all without worrying.

I will let these thread run overnight and for a bit of my day before starting my first set of push ups. Please help me be a fit strong kitty :3

MastersVoice 02-13-2019 02:40 AM

Hi Kitty,

Do all push-ups naked.

Good luck with your new fitness regime.

MV

Matt: 02-13-2019 02:50 AM

Should wear kitten ears to do pushups.. Maybe plugged for some too

SasssySlavePuppy 02-13-2019 02:56 AM

Little kitty is trying to become a strong tiger! Good luck, andddddd I think you should cum into your cat bowl, and your pushups don’t count unless your nose touches the cum in the bowl.

Matt: 02-13-2019 03:08 AM

Some could be done over a dildo, Deepthroating it each time.

KittyAydy 02-13-2019 03:25 AM

Thank you for getting me started but everyone's lewding my push ups! :o
The small dare idea wasn't meant to add onto the push ups (or even be a big part or the thread), they are meant to be enough of a challenge by themself and for fitness fun. And some dares would make them a lot harder and way more difficult to break up.
I will edit the thread to make this clear and to not be a spoil sport on your fun my first set of push ups will be kinky from your dares (or the ones I can do).
Sorry to be a party pooper :P and thanks for creating dares for me.
Maybe I will open a kinky fitness thread after this if there is interest.

MastersVoice 02-13-2019 03:45 AM

Lets try this again.

Good luck with your pushups Kitty!

End of message.

LitDarkness 02-13-2019 05:20 AM

Fitness can be fun
Instead of making you run
Push-ups are an option
You may be right to have caution

getDare can be insane
So I can see why you ate trying to keep the thread sane
Enjoy the push-up from this post
Hopefully it stays sane at its most

taffita 02-13-2019 05:29 AM

What a cute avatar. Even cuter if you're stronger I think. Sooo, more pushups!

hawkmaster2u 02-13-2019 01:31 PM

After your pushups are over you should fuck yourself for a minute for each push-up you do.

DaVance 02-13-2019 03:14 PM

I believe trying to improve your physical strength is a good thing and should be encouraged! So I am here to do my little part to improve your workout.

:):):)

CSasha 02-13-2019 03:20 PM

Now this is what I call a good cause. I wish you the most posts you can get, kitta. :D

bobnm 02-13-2019 06:27 PM

Let's keep this thread going...

CSasha 02-13-2019 06:45 PM

Probably not right now. It's in the middle of the night here. :)

hawkmaster2u 02-13-2019 08:11 PM

Getting healthy is a good thing to do. Enjoy your pushups.