getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Hard for Naked Dares....thoughts? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=390164)

andrew_b 07-30-2020 08:27 AM

Hard for Naked Dares....thoughts?

What are your thoughts on guys who get hard on naked dares?

Pwetpwet38 07-30-2020 08:36 AM

People do dares to be aroused/excited so I guess it's normal sometimes guys are hard when naked on dares.
If it's not a requierement of the dare to be hard, I try not to be especialy if pics are involved, but sometimes pleasure is such that I am.

Pet Ra 07-30-2020 12:45 PM

Well, it's normal to get excited when doing something that pleasures you.
So I thinks it's okay when a guy get hard.

By the way, women get aroused too when doing naked dares, but we hide our boners better :p

andrew_b 07-30-2020 04:47 PM

I agree with both you, it is quite natural

Especially if it's a particularly risky dare

rhode64 07-31-2020 07:34 AM

hard for a dare

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 4084522)

I love being arroused when doing a dare , it makes it more of a rush . I have often had to edge while doing dares and not allowed to cum so after a while will be throbbing and dripping which feels really good . Its also far more embarrassing if you are caught or seen .

melbcuteboi 07-31-2020 08:11 AM

I think it's hot because it means he's excited and turned on being naked in front of the other players.

In my teens I'd love it when someone gave me a dare to go naked, the excitement of being made to get naked in front of the other players would make me completely hard by the time I got down to my underwear so it would jump out as I pulled my undies off leaving me exposed and naked in front of everyone, the thrill of being checked out knowing I had no other choice but to complete the dare...

Truckernaut42 08-02-2020 04:33 PM

Quote:

I think it's more embarrassing to them if they get hard, and it makes it funnier for me to see because I know they're loving the attention

Narrowm1nd3d99 08-03-2020 02:06 AM

I tend to get hard even before the task/challenge/dare has begun. I'm normally quite ok with it, running is an issue though. Anything else is fine.
My dares or tasks are usually done with a bit of stealth, so not many prying eyes apart from the person providing the dares or tasks.
Normally, if its a fairly long time that I am required to be naked, there tends to be a lot of precum leaked, even with no stimulation.
This both exites and embarrasses me, much to the delight of me dare giver.

Cstelle 08-03-2020 10:20 AM

Quote:

My interest in dares is specifically an interest in dares with a sexual, erotic whatchamacallit. Getting hard is, in my very humble and restricted view, more or less the point of a naked dare.

I'm not at all interested in pure (real, ideological) nudism, FKK, that sort of thing. Nude dares, for me, are sexual acts.

(I'm not intimating that there's anything wrong with nudism, etc. On the contrary. I'm the pervert, not them!!)

sissybill 08-03-2020 06:11 PM

omg i get hard every time i get naked dares

Kisune Karnon 08-26-2020 04:42 PM

I think it's a natural reaction and shouldn't be an issue.