getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Shyguy's Special Sauce (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=392421)

ShyGuy 09-08-2020 06:51 PM

Shyguy's Special Sauce

I've been a bad sissy boy! I've been avoiding doing new chastity and denial tasks and have been cumming whenever I feel like it. Worst of all I have been throwing away all my cum!

So I need to be punished. How? Well not another denial task! No, I'm going to be forced to not waste any more of my special sauce. So I must start to consume my sauce. But I can't eat it raw now can I?

So my punishment is you get to choose how I eat it! There is one rule however, I must eat it with some other item of food or beverage! It can be used as a dressing, a spread, or mixed together. Whatever you can think of!

I'm not allowed to waste any more sauce until I've completed all the tasks in this thread! After I've completed all the tasks and 24 hours have past I'm free again! I will do my best to update the thread when I've completed each task. And like every other thread double posting isn't allowed.

Daresissy 09-08-2020 07:04 PM

I'll give you one that I've done:
If you're able to, save your cum in an ice cube tray and freeze it, once you fill up one of the cubes use it either as creamer in your coffee (if you drink coffee) or buy a baby bottle and fill it with milk and drop in your cum cube and enjoy

ShyGuy 09-08-2020 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daresissy (Post 4125743)
I'll give you one that I've done:
If you're able to, save your cum in an ice cube tray and freeze it, once you fill up one of the cubes use it either as creamer in your coffee (if you drink coffee) or buy a baby bottle and fill it with milk and drop in your cum cube and enjoy

I think starting with some creamed coffee is a good place to start! I'll start the cube tonight!

Thanks for the first dare!

erikagrace_cd 09-08-2020 08:34 PM

I think using your special sauce as a dressing on a salad sounds like a great idea! You must cum directly onto the salad and you may not use any other dressing at all.

ShyGuy 09-08-2020 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erikagrace_cd (Post 4125783)
I think using your special sauce as a dressing on a salad sounds like a great idea! You must cum directly onto the salad and you may not use any other dressing at all.

I guess I'll make myself a salad tomorrow night!

ShyGuy 09-11-2020 04:59 PM

I finally got around to making a salad and drinking my coffee!

I started with a nice hot cup of coffee with a 3 load cum cube! Wasn't to bad as the coffee flavor over powered everything.

The salad I put in a bowl and put the fresh sauce in it and I mixed it up. It was a bit harder to eat as you could see the sauce in clumps!

24 hours before I'm free!