getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Shaving someone's pubic hair (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=340701)

Jaro 05-08-2018 08:07 PM

Shaving someone's pubic hair

How do you feel about shaving someone else's pubic hair? Have you done it? Would you?

What are your thoughts about someone else shaving your pubic hair? Has that been done? Would you let someone?

bareslut4u 05-08-2018 08:46 PM

i did this for a lady that i lived with once, right before we went out. It was intereting watching her face when the breeze blew her skirt....

kurious kat 05-08-2018 08:47 PM

Shaving someone one else was fun, but nerve-wracking, because I didn't want to accidentally nick any sensitive areas!

One of my most intense early experiences involved being shaved by my partner. It takes a lot of patience, and care, but the control aspect of it is very erotic. I would definitely do it again, if the opportunity came up with someone I trusted with it.

Gaming_Darester 05-08-2018 11:58 PM

I would like someone to shave me, never had the experience

AbusiveMaster 05-09-2018 01:54 AM

Shaving someone else isn't really difficult, though it can be very enjoyable.

Those who know me might be aware that I have a penchant for pubic hair. My IceMaiden is fully furry down there, and I like it that way (a lot more than she does.) However, due to a moment of temporary insanity on my part, I agreed that her nethermind could be trimmed, on the condition that I did the initial gardening. she was to maintain after that.

So a buzz over with the electric hair trimmer left her labia bare, down her crevice, her hairy little bottom winking bald in the sunshine. Though I left quite a bit on her mons, I did trim it down some. The amazon jungle became the new forest, so to speak.

Unfortunately for her, while maintaining my work she slipped up. So we shaved her bare and started over - and now she will not shave nor trim down there again. If she is ever to be maintained, it will be by my hand or not at all.

Postscript.
Tht buzzing of an electric hair trimmer can cause some interesting side effects down there, but is not condusive to the recipient staying still.

Post Postscript.
A very recent picture of the creamy furburger, close up and just after orgasm, is now available in my kinktalk album.

rhode64 05-09-2018 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaro (Post 3275875)
How do you feel about shaving someone else's pubic hair? Have you done it? Would you?
Yes I have shaved someone elses pubic hair . My ex wifes , my present wife and a friend of mines girlfriend .

What are your thoughts about someone else shaving your pubic hair? Has that been done? Would you let someone?

No one else has ever shaved my pubic hair as I havnt got any to shave .

Jajuju 05-09-2018 06:40 AM

It's something intimate, but that just makes the act more arousing

Spd138 05-09-2018 07:49 AM

I've been fully shaved by a gf years ago. She was a Dom to me and tie me up regularly. One time she had me tie up and fully shaved me cock balls everything. I was told to maintain it after she untied me

tcitycity 05-09-2018 11:54 AM

gf past

Quote:

While all the girls ive had (gf's and two wifes).. have at times been shaved privates (or they had me shaved privates)..

Ive had one gf who had serious issues and lost most of her hair on her head so we actually had her get 100% shaved on head and privates..

In that case, she had a lesbian friend who was also a salon who had been somebody we had 3some with.

Anyway, along with the haircut ...we had her shave everything on her and my privates on me.. along with the sex..

Jaro 05-09-2018 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster (Post 3276119)
Shaving someone else isn't really difficult, though it can be very enjoyable.

Those who know me might be aware that I have a penchant for pubic hair. My IceMaiden is fully furry down there, and I like it that way (a lot more than she does.) However, due to a moment of temporary insanity on my part, I agreed that her nethermind could be trimmed, on the condition that I did the initial gardening. she was to maintain after that.

So a buzz over with the electric hair trimmer left her labia bare, down her crevice, her hairy little bottom winking bald in the sunshine. Though I left quite a bit on her mons, I did trim it down some. The amazon jungle became the new forest, so to speak.

Unfortunately for her, while maintaining my work she slipped up. So we shaved her bare and started over - and now she will not shave nor trim down there again. If she is ever to be maintained, it will be by my hand or not at all.

Postscript.
Tht buzzing of an electric hair trimmer can cause some interesting side effects down there, but is not condusive to the recipient staying still.

Post Postscript.
A very recent picture of the creamy furburger, close up and just after orgasm, is now available in my kinktalk album.

I'm totally with you on your love for female pubic hair. I too greatly prefer that so if I ever had a sub, I wouldn't allow her to shave either.

However, while furry is very nice, a little trim is good too and I would definitely do the trimming.
Or, for laughs, a full shave. Because yes, it is very intimate and hot to do so.

As for getting shaved myself? That has never been done to me. I prefer to keep my balls shaved and above trimmed. It's also a rule right now to keep it neat.
But if someone would shave it for me I would definitely allow that!

Jaro 05-09-2018 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster (Post 3276119)

Post Postscript.

I just had to look! Sorry Goddess Icey. :p

Kisune Karnon 05-10-2018 04:26 PM

I think the whole thing in general is a little odd, but shows the most trust in the partner. If my wife did it, it would be weird and awkward, but in the end would be fine. Same if I did it to her.

Skyrim-explorer 05-13-2018 05:17 PM

I would love for it to be done to me, by a woman.

ariavixon 05-14-2018 09:42 AM

i have been shaved my someone else, it was very humiliating but also very arousing

cieirn 05-20-2018 02:50 AM

Quote:

I've had mine shaved by someone else. I find it very intimate. I haven't had the opportunity of shaving someone elses, but I would. I definitely enjoyed having someone help me with mine...