getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Can you keep going after orgasm? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=56645)

Markbassplayer 09-16-2010 11:50 AM

Can you keep going after orgasm?

Keeping going after orgasm. It's incredibly intense. Some people love it. Some can't STAND it.

Some girls can just keep going and going without a break. Others enjoy the intense sensation but can't do it on their own--they need someone else to do it. Others will kick you in the face if you even TOUCH their clit after they orgasm :)

Some guys can keep going and not get soft. Some can keep going and get hard again really quickly. Others just have to take a break.

So, which one are you? Can you keep going without a break after you orgasm?

Have you ever tried?

Is there a particular technique that works better or worse? Something that makes you less sensitive?

Is the intense feeling good, or is it just too much?

sweetsong 09-16-2010 01:53 PM

I always keep going. It only gets better.

Biologically, the female body is made to work that way. Though I know, there are always exceptions.

electro 09-16-2010 02:14 PM

Most of the time i don't feel like i want to, but tried it a few times before. I can continue right after orgasm, and get another one quite soon. It feels different, but good. :)

rachyh 09-16-2010 02:57 PM

Quote:

Some girls can just keep going and going without a break. Others enjoy the intense sensation but can't do it on their own--they need someone else to do it. Others will kick you in the face if you even TOUCH their clit after they orgasm
yeh im the one who would kick you in the face!! lol

no i cant keep going after orgasm its just too much for me!

yeh i have tried and managed once

if i fingered then i can keep going for quite a while but usually i use the shower head and i have to stop after i orgasm.

depends, sometimes its good but quite hard to keep going. other times it doesnt do anything for me. :-)

Noxcreatura 09-17-2010 11:19 AM

:o

I think it depends firstly, if you are on your own or with a partner.

On my own, I can manage 1 every 30-40 minutes, but with a partner...well I wouldn't know... as I have said in my other post about my status :D

and no I would not keep going, because I am not really into continues coitals.
I want to be able to have a nice drink of water before going for round 2 :D, and also clean myself up a little, and start fresh ;)

hehe.

hotcaligirl 09-17-2010 02:07 PM

I can keep going easily, it used to be hard but I just sucked it up & now I love it

Catalyst 09-17-2010 09:59 PM

So, which one are you? Can you keep going without a break after you orgasm?

I'm definitely the type that needs a break afterwards. I get completely non-horny after I cum, and its annoying, but if I didnt, I'd never stop. :P

Have you ever tried?
I've been forced to a couple times, and its not terrible. I'm pretty soft for a little while, but then after about 10 minutes I start getting hard again.

Is there a particular technique that works better or worse? Something that makes you less sensitive?

Not really, except for ruining the orgasm. If I ruin it, I can keep going, but its not as satisfying.

depravedChattel 09-17-2010 10:05 PM

Pretty much right after I cum I lose all my horniness and become flaccid.

Digiyaoi 09-17-2010 10:36 PM

Usually after I cum I remain hard......and even if I go soft I tend to get hard within a few moments.....gets very annoying sometimes.......yup I'm a horny bastard....

Stix 09-18-2010 12:49 AM

Yes I most certainly can :)

Pardrino 09-18-2010 12:03 PM

Keep going till she cant...one way or another.:cool:

softeyes 09-18-2010 12:44 PM

Well... Yeah.. If I want to. ._.

thedudeabides29 09-20-2010 12:32 AM

Yes i can , usually 2 to 3 times , it depends on how hard the orgasms , usually after a very intense orgasm i like to take a little breather.

Markbassplayer 09-23-2010 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotcaligirl (Post 331130)
I can keep going easily, it used to be hard but I just sucked it up & now I love it

Interesting--I wonder how many other people could learn to keep going but are too nervous to try and practice it...

Kat 09-23-2010 01:59 PM

I can keep going right after, but I prefer to stop for just like 15-30 seconds because I get really sensitive right when I orgasm.