getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Post Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   HYPNOTSIS Master and slave (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=354799)

MasterMichaelNY 11-17-2018 12:16 AM

HYPNOTSIS Master and slave

I saw this thread that was old, so I'm going to resurrect it to match up hypno Master and slaves

Just state are you a Master or a slave, and what you are looking for ie, I'm a Hypno Master looking for female slaves.

If your a slave, list your hypno limits. Also what you would like to explore.

Also for your knowledge these are the strongest to the weak hypnosis.

1. Face to face is of course the strongest.

2. Skype. (Because of visual information that is given to the Master on the induction)

3. Personal file. With visuals, or just a voice file.

4. Hypno file that you get off a site.

So slaves list which of the above are you willing to do.

Ok, let have some fun.

MasterMichaelNY 11-17-2018 12:18 AM

Ok, i'll go first

Hypno Master, looking for female(s) slave, 18 plus. No minors of course.

Contact me thru PM.

carolcan 11-18-2018 01:44 PM

I am in! I will start with a 3, and if it works - even a little - i will go a number or two higher. With visuals, please.

Hypno Master, i am a slave. Please keep me in a 24 hour aroused state, where the slightest touch on the nipples and clit keeps me aroused. When masturbating, orgasms are denied and arousal increases.

Please send link here. Oh, yeah. i do want to remember.

sadist87 11-18-2018 06:30 PM

Male switch looking for mistress.
Kik:deadpool871

MasterMichaelNY 11-19-2018 12:01 AM

Ok to all the Hypno Masters. ANYBODY can do carolcan files.

So as a slave she can having 3 to 5 files sent to her, from different Masters.

TO carolcan, I'll give you one, but it will sometime next week. With the holiday this week, everything is crazy in my life right now.

carolcan 11-19-2018 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY (Post 3487705)
Ok to all the Hypno Masters. ANYBODY can do carolcan files.

So as a slave she can having 3 to 5 files sent to her, from different Masters.

TO carolcan, I'll give you one, but it will sometime next week. With the holiday this week, everything is crazy in my life right now.

Totally understand about the holiday week.

Bring em on! Looking forward to being hypnotized. I just may try them all (any dares?) and see which one is the strongest ;).
Just remember — only 24 hours each....lol

Callie 11-19-2018 08:09 AM

I am in! I will start with a 3, and if it works - even a little - i will go a number or two higher. With visuals, please.

Hypno Master, i am a sub Please own and arouse my pussy to the
Point where I want to cum and please do some pain

Techguy 11-19-2018 08:10 AM

I would love to be hypnotized to see if I can be made to do anything. I’ve been in trances before but don’t think it’s poasible to get me to do something that I wouldn’t do normally.

Peachslit 11-19-2018 06:12 PM

Female slave looking to only do 3 and/or 4 for now. New to hypno so not sure my limits yet.

MasterMichaelNY 11-23-2018 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callie (Post 3487867)

Hypno Master, i am a sub Please own and arouse my pussy to the
Point where I want to cum and please do some pain

:D
Thinking about this one. Doing hypno pain isn't a good idea, how about this instead, you get very aroused, BUT you can only cum thru psychical pain? Like for example, you will cum when you slap you ass 8 times, and on the 8 slap is when you cum.

MasterMichaelNY 11-23-2018 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peachslit (Post 3488331)
Female slave looking to only do 3 and/or 4 for now. New to hypno so not sure my limits yet.

So what would you like to try?

MasterMichaelNY 11-23-2018 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Techguy (Post 3487871)
I would love to be hypnotized to see if I can be made to do anything. I’ve been in trances before but don’t think it’s poasible to get me to do something that I wouldn’t do normally.

So very true, hypnosis, can't make you do something against your will or morals.
That's called brain washing, which the Military, and corporate media (TV), have the rights to that.

Today is Black Friday, and to show you what i'm talking about. Back a few years ago, they was a craze call "Rock in the Box". So you were paying good money to buy a freaken ROCK in a cheap box.

Anyway, what would you like to try?

sexualfeelings 11-23-2018 02:55 AM

I'm a female hypno slave looking for a master. I'm looking for a 3, that will make it so any time I get a spanking I will lose all control of my bladder and bowels. Visuals are cool but not required.

Newbieslave2018 11-23-2018 02:01 PM

New to hypnosis

I’m a new slave and have been interested in hypnosis for a while.

I’m looking for a master/mistress to help me explore this!

My kik is newbieslave

carolcan 11-27-2018 10:57 AM

One would think the Hypno Masters on here would jump at the chance to make some files for those who wish to be hypnotized.....lol

Any takers? Or is this a dead-end topic? (see my original post)