getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Add to my denial for my birthday (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432131)

steve42 02-15-2024 03:30 AM

Add to my denial for my birthday

Hey all. I've been around here off and on for quite some time. It's been a while since I've been very active though. I'm always happy to come back and see the place still going strong. Im hoping to get back into it and see about having some fun.

So, the last time I let myself cum was back in September while filming a task for someone. Since then it's just been mostly light edging trying to see just how long I can last in active denial. I've set a few dates of when I would be allowed to cum, but each time I get to it, I feel like I haven't earned it yet.

My birthday is in about 3 weeks, on March 5th. I was shooting for that day, but have definitely not earned the right to cum on my birthday, so I need your help in coming up with a new date.

For every post on this thread until March 5th, I'll add one day of denial, starting the day after my birthday. In order to spice it up a bit, you'll also get to choose one or two of the following things that I have to do on your given day.
  • Wear an anal plug for the day
  • Edge x amount of times (you choose the number up to 5 in a day).
  • Wear panties for the day
  • Bust my balls x times (up to 20 in a day).
  • Cover cock and balls in Icy Hot
  • Complete a sounding session with an object (or objects) of your choice.
  • Spend an hour with cock and balls tucked and tied up between my legs.
  • Give me a number of times I'm allowed to use the restroom for the day.

I've thought about adding milestones as well, but I'm not sure how popular this really going to be. For now I'll say every tenth post can add a dare that I have to do before I'm allowed to cum as well.

No posting back to back unless it's been an hour. I'm also open to any ideas I can put in my list of daily tasks to choose from.

DutchGayDom 02-15-2024 10:15 AM

Well have a day plugged with 20 bust from me

DW555 02-15-2024 10:27 AM

Add a day from me. In panties and plugged with icy hot just on the tip.

steve42 02-15-2024 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DutchGayDom (Post 5412619)
Well have a day plugged with 20 bust from me

Quote:

Originally Posted by DW555 (Post 5412623)
Add a day from me. In panties and plugged with icy hot just on the tip.

Thank you so much for starting it off. I suppose I better get a calendar going to keep track of what to do each day.

GivingWantingDares 02-15-2024 11:36 AM

What about getting these to earn the right to cum on your birthday, instead of prolonging the denial?

I mean: you could bust your balls, wear panties etc. BEFORE that day to earn that right. How does that sound? (Same with the milestones)

Anal plug + 20 ballbusts, from me!

footlover.london 02-15-2024 11:38 AM

I’ll keep it simple and add 5 edges

And wear panties (preferably before the day too)

steve42 02-15-2024 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GivingWantingDares (Post 5412663)
What about getting these to earn the right to cum on your birthday, instead of prolonging the denial?

I mean: you could bust your balls, wear panties etc. BEFORE that day to earn that right. How does that sound? (Same with the milestones)

Anal plug + 20 ballbusts, from me!

Thank you so much! I had originally thought of that. But honestly at this point I really want to see how long I can go and if it's possible for y'all to make me regret going into this. Hopefully I'll end up with at least a few months worth of posts on here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by footlover.london (Post 5412666)
I’ll keep it simple and add 5 edges

And wear panties (preferably before the day too)

Thank you!

footlover.london 02-15-2024 02:30 PM

Another day in panties,please

GivingWantingDares 02-15-2024 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve42 (Post 5412720)
Thank you so much! I had originally thought of that. But honestly at this point I really want to see how long I can go and if it's possible for y'all to make me regret going into this. Hopefully I'll end up with at least a few months worth of posts on here.

If you're looking for it, you might end with YEARS, not months ;) Enjoy!

Edge (5) and Icy hot from me :)

WedgieSissyVanessa 02-15-2024 09:35 PM

Why don’t you be plugged for a day and do 20 bust for me 😉

footlover.london 02-15-2024 09:45 PM

I’ll have an anal plug and 5 edges this time

steve42 02-15-2024 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GivingWantingDares (Post 5413010)
If you're looking for it, you might end with YEARS, not months ;)

That's partly why I had to make sure I included a cutoff date. But I dunno, After one day I've barely added a week :). I think I'm mentally prepared to take it at least into September and make it a full year.

footlover.london 02-15-2024 09:52 PM

Anal plug and panties this time

pain slut joe 02-15-2024 10:34 PM

but of course, plug for another day and 5 edges throughout that day (with at least 1 hour between each edge)

DW555 02-16-2024 10:42 AM

Tucked and plugged in panties. For a day too