getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   19/F/ First post (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=364095)

sexyindian 04-17-2019 04:38 AM

19/F/ First post

Hi everyone,

With a couple of days of AMA, i now want to post for truth or dare. It is my first post and not sure what to expect.

I am looking for some public dare or humiliation dare currently.

Raenef 04-17-2019 05:00 AM

The next time you go shopping you have to Flash your tits inside the shop

Sent a report

just.for.fun01 04-17-2019 05:13 AM

The next time you cum it must be somewhere outside but you must edge 5 times before you leave your house

unsen 04-17-2019 05:31 AM

i don't know much about Mumbai. but it seems to me not to be the safest place for exploring exhibition.. anyway:

in public try to find a window in a building. a quiet place in some staircase, restrooms.. don't know.. maybe you find one where it's little populated outside in a little distance..

as we don't want anyone to recognize you afterwards, you protect your face with a blindfold. just wrap a scarf around your face.
then step close to the window and flash your tits to the world.

you must remain there for 15 seconds - count it slowly. when you reach 10, press your tits against the window.

when you chicken out before you have to multiply the remaining seconds by 10. that's the number you have to spank yourself for punishment. :)

Taz55 04-17-2019 05:35 AM

Try a few times to not wear underwear when you go out walking or shopping. Underwear gets in the way for public sex.

To practice having sex in public, find a place to a place to bend over exposing your ass. Edge at least one time and cum while your naked ass is on display.

redcamel 04-17-2019 07:07 AM

I agree with unsen, be careful. At least you could protect your identity wearing a chador... You could go out wearing only a black robe, a chador and anything else.

sexyindian 04-18-2019 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raenef (Post 3632511)
The next time you go shopping you have to Flash your tits inside the shop

Sent a report

Is getting something fitted by helper and accidentally happening okay in this case?

sexyindian 04-18-2019 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 (Post 3632521)
The next time you cum it must be somewhere outside but you must edge 5 times before you leave your house

Does my college washroom count as it is one of the safe place outside i know of?

sexyindian 04-18-2019 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unsen (Post 3632529)
i don't know much about Mumbai. but it seems to me not to be the safest place for exploring exhibition.. anyway:

in public try to find a window in a building. a quiet place in some staircase, restrooms.. don't know.. maybe you find one where it's little populated outside in a little distance..

as we don't want anyone to recognize you afterwards, you protect your face with a blindfold. just wrap a scarf around your face.
then step close to the window and flash your tits to the world.

you must remain there for 15 seconds - count it slowly. when you reach 10, press your tits against the window.

when you chicken out before you have to multiply the remaining seconds by 10. that's the number you have to spank yourself for punishment. :)

As much exciting as this sound, i am not sure where i can do this. Let me think of a place which would be safe for me to try this as it has to be semi-public place.

sexyindian 04-18-2019 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz55 (Post 3632530)
Try a few times to not wear underwear when you go out walking or shopping. Underwear gets in the way for public sex.

To practice having sex in public, find a place to a place to bend over exposing your ass. Edge at least one time and cum while your naked ass is on display.

My problem is i am not aware of many public places which are safe to practice this. Let me think of it and see where i can cum in public. I have never cummed in public before.

sexyindian 04-18-2019 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redcamel (Post 3632583)
I agree with unsen, be careful. At least you could protect your identity wearing a chador... You could go out wearing only a black robe, a chador and anything else.

Thank you. Wear a chador or burqa will be very helpful, i agree.

unsen 04-18-2019 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexyindian (Post 3633505)
As much exciting as this sound, i am not sure where i can do this. Let me think of a place which would be safe for me to try this as it has to be semi-public place.

exactly that's what i tried to express: safety first. no need to hurry up.
if you want to do this, and have to look for the right place for a couple of weeks - then it takes that long.

i said staircase, because you might have two possible routes to leave the place. go up or down.. and you hear people coming quite early.

maybe there's one in public buildings, university, or a shopping mall, a staircase which isn't used frequently..
also possible: a roof-top.. fences... just make sure you won't be recognized and can get away safe.

just.for.fun01 04-18-2019 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexyindian (Post 3633504)
Does my college washroom count as it is one of the safe place outside i know of?

That would be fine for now

redcamel 04-18-2019 04:34 AM

It seems that public tasks have some obvious difficults and you have to be very careful. Since you asked for humiliation tasks too, I'll give you one that you can do privately.

Choose some incense sticks of your favourite flavour. Strip naked, than lay or sit in fornt of a mirror spreaded legs, so that you're able to see clearly yor pussy and face, put the sticks in your pussy (the part without incense, of course), light them on and play with your clit and nipples while watching yourself in the mirror. You are allowed to edge as many times as you'll be able, but cannot have an orgasm until all the incense is burned. Then report here.

Of course, safety is the main concern, so position the sticks in a way that they can't burn your skin, keep your legs spreaded and keep handy something where you can quickly transfer the sticks in case of emergency (a glass or something similar, so that you won't burn the house). Be sure that the part of the sticks that goes in your pussy is clean and free of chippings that can hurt you (if you're unsure is better if you disinfect that part and/or wrap it in a clean cloth or paper towel). Maybe this recommendation could sound obvious, but better to be cautious.

Raenef 04-18-2019 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexyindian (Post 3633502)
Is getting something fitted by helper and accidentally happening okay in this case?

Depends on how the situation played out