getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Truth] Verbally humiliate the person above (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=97094)

321tt 01-16-2012 03:01 AM

Verbally humiliate the person above

This is a truth version. You first verbally torture the person above for what they've posted. And then you post some humiliating truth about yourself.

Let's start: I have a tight foreskin so I can't pull it back when erect.

mupsey 02-24-2012 02:00 PM

ooh you get erect hahaha well fuck yo haha

i cant stand a vibrator for more than 2 minutes

soltys 02-24-2012 02:20 PM

You are so weak. Every girl stands for more than 2 minutes with vibe on. Are you kidding? Your pussy must be immature!!!

I love to receive punishments via PM.

mike_skullz 02-25-2012 02:08 AM

So do you just sit and wait all day so you can get a new punishment? What is wrong with you? Theres millions of posts on here of punishments but you have to wait for a PM...come on..

I like to be forced to cum on my face

slavebud 02-25-2012 03:39 AM

you're just a little slut hoping to get a fresh load of your own cum and swallow it all. i bet you you get horny just by looking at your own cock. however I'd say you probably look hilarious with your own load on your face. i guess it's begging for a load right now

I'm a little slut who's always horny for dares and loves to do anything for cock, cunt or cum in my face

mupsey 02-25-2012 01:14 PM

your such a slut you must be horny like everytime you go the bathroom uh gross

i love to put ice in my underwear but can only stand 4 due to thd cold

killerwang 02-25-2012 03:44 PM

What a slut! Suck it up you whore. First off who the hell likes to put ice in their underwear? That is just weird. No guy is ever gonna want to get with a frozen pussy. I know I wouldn't.

I am a pretty athletic fit guy who is trying to stop acting girly and crossdressing but I still am pretty obsessed with it. I am pretty ashamed of it.

paaltjepaal 06-29-2014 12:02 PM

a gay acting girly and crossdressing you humiliated your own gender
You are not worthy to be male

I like it if female humiliated men

Galtee 06-29-2014 01:49 PM

Being humiliated by women? You must be a pathetic pussy. Letting women walk all over you, laugh at you and treat you like shit. You don't stand up for yourself and to make it worse you enjoy it! I hope women make you feel pathetic, make you want to cry and make you feel ashamed because you should be.

I am a virgin.

Changel 06-29-2014 02:02 PM

Wow you got to 21 and you're STILL a virgin?! Is that because no one wants to have sex with you? How pathetic. I don't know anyone still a virgin in their twenties, that is so funny. I guess no-one will want to have sex with someone so inexperienced now, so you may as well forget ever losing it.

I fantasise about my husband cheating on me.

An_Jon 07-02-2014 12:37 PM

Of course you fantasise about that, you know deep down that a pathetic cumdump like you could never truly satisfy that man. What does he need a worthless whore who is nothing but a dripping cunt for his cock when he can have a woman who can satisfy him fully?

I sometimes dream about being tied and mused my muscular men.

Changel 07-02-2014 02:26 PM

That's because you realize you aren't a muscular man yourself, and that you just can't compare to them at all. You fantasize about them because you wish you were them, and you wish you could satisfy women just like they can, but unfortunately you can't, so you have to settle for being used by them instead.

My left boob seems to be slightly noticeably bigger than my right one.

andrei 07-02-2014 03:49 PM

Did people named it "boob job" after you? Or it would be called boobs job. Do you get a lot of "show me your boob" in chats? "left one please, the right is smaller than mine"

I was virgin until 20. I am straight but sometimes I imagine how would be like to have sex with a male.

Kiminx 07-03-2014 08:19 AM

What sad high school years you must've had. I bet you were the nerdy little loser everyone has bullied and now you dream about how you would suck your bullies cocks and let them fuck you in the ass you disgusting pervert.

I only had sex with men yet although i consider myself bi, more leaning towards women, i'm a complete pushover, i consider myself to be unintelligent and lacking self-esteem.

Daregurl42 07-03-2014 08:21 AM

How can you call yourself that slut? No, whore! You should be sleeping with everyone like the slut we all know you all! You're such a cunt that needs desperatly to experience a woman's tongue

I am wearing 10 pairs of panties