getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   25F Working As a Barista (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=406675)

lola123 08-18-2021 12:13 AM

25F Working As a Barista

I got a new job as a barista.

I'm generally pretty busy, but would like to feel owned while I'm there.

Feel free to give me dares. ;)

———

Additional Info About Drinks:
-Teas & Hot Chocolates
-Drip Coffees -each variety gets remade every two hours.
-Lattes
-Macchiatos
-Mochas
-White Chocolate Mochas
-Frappes/Shakes/Smoothies
-etc.

Options:
-almond milk
-soy milk

Food:
-Pastries
-Croissant Sandwiches
-Biscuit Sandwiches
-Bagel Sandwiches
-etc.

Typical Tasks:
-brewing new cannisters of coffee every 2 hours
-making sandwiches
-toasting food
-washing & sanitizing dishes :(
-ringing up customers
-wiping counters
-restocking
-taking phone calls
-taking online orders
-rinsing drink making containers
-wiping customer tables
-taking out trash :(

No uniform, but need to dress practically.
———

Insanely horny and will probably wear a butt plug to work tomorrow, but absolutely don’t want to lose my job.

just.for.fun01 08-18-2021 01:07 AM

Since I see you like body writing before you get dressed for work write milk dispenser on your tits whenever you use the bathroom at work make sure to expose your tits in the mirror for you to see them

lola123 08-18-2021 01:14 AM

Thank you. This sounds very doable.

Humiliating, but doable.

kinkyamy 08-18-2021 01:17 AM

What about some dares based on the number of coffees, etc. ordered?

For example:
  • For every cappuccino ordered, you need to spank your ass 5x (in the toilets)
  • For every latte ordered, you need to wear a butt plug for 15 min the next day while at work
  • For every tea ordered, you need to write a humiliating word on your body under your uniform

(Let me know if you like the concept and I can think of a few more!)

lola123 08-18-2021 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinkyamy (Post 4476423)
What about some dares based on the number of coffees, etc. ordered?

For example:
  • For every cappuccino ordered, you need to spank your ass 5x (in the toilets)
  • For every latte ordered, you need to wear a butt plug for 15 min the next day while at work
  • For every tea ordered, you need to write a humiliating word on your body under your uniform

(Let me know if you like the concept and I can think of a few more!)

That’s actually great. I’ll probably have to jot everything down with a marker. But I kind of deserve to be humiliated for being such a failure of a barista.

Being horny at work kind of freaks me out, but I feel like it’ll keep me on my toes.

kinkyamy 08-18-2021 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lola123 (Post 4476424)
That’s actually great. I’ll probably have to jot everything down with a marker. But I kind of deserve to be humiliated for being such a failure of a barista.

Being horny at work kind of freaks me out, but I feel like I deserve it.

Hehe glad you like it! Ok here's some more detailed rules (we can add a new one every few days if you keep this up!):

For every....
  1. Cappuccino = Spank your ass 5x in the toilets (you can wait until break)
  2. Latte = Wear a butt plug for 15 min the next day
  3. Espresso = Jump once so your tits bounce
  4. Tea = Write 1x humiliating word under your uniform (next day if not possible to write during your shift)
  5. Something with soy milk = Touch your nipple (in the open cafe but over clothes)
  6. Over £20 bill = Masturbate once in the toilets and lick your fingers

Happy to amend if you don't like any of these, or if you want to push a bit harder :p

Amy x

VauxHall 08-18-2021 01:55 AM

How about each time someone gives you a tip over £5, you write your kik / email / phone number on the receipt aling with a winking smiley face.

ltakltak 08-18-2021 02:42 AM

How about this:
-->For the first drink in a day you spill, you need to be diapered when you get home until the next day
-->The second and possibly third drink you still requires you to release a (very small) amount of pee immediately

oskar 08-18-2021 04:26 AM

For each time you spill something you make a mark | on your arm.
When you leave work count the number of marks.
The number is the amount of hours you can't go to the toilet the next day after leaving home.

Haunted 08-18-2021 04:57 AM

Points Game

Your goal is to achieve 1000 points in one working week

• each degrading word on your body: 5 points (once written those stay on for the week)
• each shot of alcohol: 5 points
• no underwear: 10 points a day
• buttplug inserted: 10 points a day
• naked selfie as wallpaper to your cellphone: 15 points a day
• edge in the restroom: 15 points
• extra large buttplug: 20 points a day
• sucking lollipop while locking eyes with customer: 25 points
• extremely degrading naked selfie as wallpaper to your cellphone: 30 points a day
• close up selfie of bare pussy behind the counter while people around: 35 points
• toothpaste in pussy: 40 points
• deepthroating dildo x 10 in restroom: 45 points
• ginger paste coated buttplug: 50 points
• wearing a tack bras: 55 points
• getting a customer to ask your phone: 60 points
• flashing your pussy on your way from or to work: 65 points
• flashing your pussy in the general proximity of your place of work: 70 points
• ass fucking dildo in the restroom (50 strokes): 75 points
• ass fucking dildo in the restroom (50 strokes) while on laxatives: 80 points
• licking toilet clean after using it: 85 points
• wearing a collar at work: 90 points
• edging behind the counter: 95 points
• fucking dildo behind the counter: 100 points

I know that you have "people" listed in your limits. I included here 2 tasks that sort of involve people, albeit in a tame and discreet manner. And there's the flashing bit as well, though not in your place of work per se. I can modify those bits if you wish me to.

Also let me know if you think some tasks are more difficult than others and should deserve a comparatively larger score.

Akitawa 08-19-2021 02:58 AM

Let me add several rules for you
-Every ten cups that you make, excuse yourself to the toilet and do an edge. Add another edge every time you do this. Ex, you made 20 cups then edge once after you made the 10th cup and edge twice for your 20th cup
-If you're wearing an apron, pull your zipper down. Noone will know it as the apron will block the view.
-While waiting for a customer to come, discreetly hump yourself toward a table's corner. Do it occasionally to keep yourself horny
-If you're wearing a plug, grind/push it with your chair corner. I'm sure this will help you to kill time while waiting.

Hope you like them~

lola123 08-19-2021 06:00 PM

SUMMARY POST: Thank you for all the dares! I'm definitely still interested in more.

I did wear my butt plug to work the other day, btw. Was really sore by the end of my shift.

Quote:

Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 (Post 4476420)
Since I see you like body writing before you get dressed for work write milk dispenser on your tits whenever you use the bathroom at work make sure to expose your tits in the mirror for you to see them

Got it. Before every shift? And more specifically, across my chest or one word on each boob?

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinkyamy (Post 4476430)
Hehe glad you like it! Ok here's some more detailed rules (we can add a new one every few days if you keep this up!):

For every....
  1. Cappuccino = Spank your ass 5x in the toilets (you can wait until break)
  2. Latte = Wear a butt plug for 15 min the next day
  3. Espresso = Jump once so your tits bounce
  4. Tea = Write 1x humiliating word under your uniform (next day if not possible to write during your shift)
  5. Something with soy milk = Touch your nipple (in the open cafe but over clothes)
  6. Over £20 bill = Masturbate once in the toilets and lick your fingers

Happy to amend if you don't like any of these, or if you want to push a bit harder :p

Amy x

I really like your suggestions! I've realized I'll probably have trouble keeping track of these though. Is there a simpler version I could do until I'm more proficient? I can do the soy one, but I think going by drink category could be easier to start with.

We haven’t gotten anything over a 20 since I’ve been working there.

It's also a wildly busy cafe, so I can really only take 1 bathroom break a shift.

Quote:

Originally Posted by VauxHall (Post 4476435)
How about each time someone gives you a tip over £5, you write your kik / email / phone number on the receipt aling with a winking smiley face.

Oh god! There are a lot of regulars there, I think I'd lose my job!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ltakltak (Post 4476445)
How about this:
-->For the first drink in a day you spill, you need to be diapered when you get home until the next day
-->The second and possibly third drink you still requires you to release a (very small) amount of pee immediately

I'll buy some diapers as soon as I get my paycheck. High stakes though for the first spilt drink!

I don’t think I can risk potentially peeing myself in public. That would be social suicide.

Quote:

Originally Posted by oskar (Post 4476483)
For each time you spill something you make a mark | on your arm.
When you leave work count the number of marks.
The number is the amount of hours you can't go to the toilet the next day after leaving home.

I think I can track how many times I spill, but we're so busy I probably wouldn't be going to the bathroom anyways. At most once a shift.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haunted (Post 4476496)
Your goal is to achieve 1000 points in one working week

[…]

I know that you have "people" listed in your limits. I included here 2 tasks that sort of involve people, albeit in a tame and discreet manner. And there's the flashing bit as well, though not in your place of work per se. I can modify those bits if you wish me to.

Also let me know if you think some tasks are more difficult than others and should deserve a comparatively larger score.

Oh gosh! I like your ideas! But I definitely can't do any of the behind the counter ones. I'll figure out a time to play the game as a whole.

In the meantime do you have any discrete tasks I can work on?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akitawa (Post 4477250)
Let me add several rules for you
-Every ten cups that you make, excuse yourself to the toilet and do an edge. Add another edge every time you do this. Ex, you made 20 cups then edge once after you made the 10th cup and edge twice for your 20th cup
-If you're wearing an apron, pull your zipper down. Noone will know it as the apron will block the view.
-While waiting for a customer to come, discreetly hump yourself toward a table's corner. Do it occasionally to keep yourself horny
-If you're wearing a plug, grind/push it with your chair corner. I'm sure this will help you to kill time while waiting.

Hope you like them~

I don't think I have time to go to the bathroom every ten cups. Maybe once over the course of a 5 or 6 hour shift.

No uniforms, so no apron :(

It would be obvious if I were humping a chair, but I could get away with grinding a plug up against a wall or cabinet.

Basically my job is insanely fast paced. I really like the complex dares, but barista work involves keeping track of a lot of things to start with.

just.for.fun01 08-19-2021 06:04 PM

It is up to you witch you prefer if you want make one milk and other cream

Haunted 08-19-2021 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lola123 (Post 4477804)
SUMMARY POST: Thank you for all the dares! I'm definitely still interested in more.

I did wear my butt plug to work the other day, btw. Was really sore by the end of my shift.

Additional Info About Drinks:
-Teas & Hot Chocolates
-Drip Coffees -each variety gets remade every two hours.
-Lattes
-Macchiatos
-Mochas
-White Chocolate Mochas
-Frappes/Shakes/Smoothies
-etc.

Food:
-Pastries
-Croissant Sandwiches
-Biscuit Sandwiches
-Bagel Sandwiches
-etc.

No uniform, but need to dress practically.

Got it. Before every shift? And more specifically, across my chest or one word on each boob?

I really like your suggestions! I've realized I'll probably have trouble keeping track of these though. Is there a simpler version I could do until I'm more proficient? I think going by drink category could be easier to start with.

We haven’t gotten anything over a 20 since I’ve been working there.

It's also a wildly busy cafe, so I can really only take 1 bathroom break a shift.

Oh god! There are a lot of regulars there, I think I'd lose my job!

I'll buy some diapers as soon as I get my paycheck. High stakes though for the first spilt drink!

I don’t think I can risk potentially peeing myself in public. That would be social suicide.

Oh gosh! I like your ideas! But I definitely can't do any of the behind the counter ones. I'll figure out a time to play the game as a whole.

In the meantime do you have any discrete tasks I can work on?

I don't think I have time to go to the bathroom every ten cups. Maybe once over the course of a 5 or 6 hour shift.

We don't have uniforms, so I don't have an apron :(

I think it'd be obvious if were humping a chair, but I could probably get away with grinding a plug up against a wall or cabinet.

Basically my job is insanely fast paced. Some potential dares could be based on the number of sandwiches I make, or hesitate at the cash register? I really like the complex dares, but barista work is surprisingly intense!

Replace close up selfie of pussy behind the counter for 35 points with: clamp clit for 5 minutes

Replace Edge behind the counter with: vibe inserted and on for 20 minutes: 90 points

Replace fuck dildo behind the counter with vibe inserted and on for 10 minutes at Max speed: 100 points.

Other discreet possibilities:

- when serving at a table, an extra cleavage and the right angle can make a customer Very happy and secure a good tip. I say that if don't make more in tips than your coworkers, you're not being a good slut. And bad girls should paddle their asses 100 times when they get home. Good sluts, on the other hand, should reward themselves humping their pillows naked in front of their windows, preferably while hancuffed.

Mreow 08-19-2021 08:37 PM

Every 5 teas you serve, add 1 to your counter : that's the duration in minutes during which you'll fuck your ass in public toilets afterward :)