getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   ❥19/F/Sub, first post, and looking for humiliation (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=208380)

Princess-Kitty 01-31-2015 08:09 PM

❥19/F/Sub, first post, and looking for humiliation

Hi! This is my first post, and I'v been a very bad girl today! ♥
I'm looking for punishment dares, that involve dressing up, stretching any of my holes, being called names, and being degraded. I don't have very many limits, and I will post a detailed description of what your dare felt like for me~
The toys I own are: A collar, kitty ears, lots of cute and slutty clothing and makeup to use for dressing up, a tail plug, and a bullet vibrator!

Thank you!! ^w^

cbtslave999 01-31-2015 08:19 PM

Put in your tail plug until next post. Minimum of 10 minutes, if someone posts sooner then that:)

Princess-Kitty 01-31-2015 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbtslave999 (Post 1646111)
Put in your tail plug until next post. Minimum of 10 minutes, if someone posts sooner then that:)

Thank you for this command!
I put my tail plug on, and tucked the tail part up over my panties, so my cute tail is showing~ n - n

inferiorwhiteboi 01-31-2015 08:38 PM

Put your collar and kitten ears on. Leave your tail inserted, or put it back in if it's been removed.

Get a tube of lipstick and write "kitty" above your pussy.

Insert your bullet vibrator and turn it on. Leave it on until either you've received another task, or it is time for bed. If kitty is lucky, she'll end up having several orgasms.

MLPDRACO 01-31-2015 08:38 PM

keep the plug in and add clothespins to each nipple and clit to remember which slut you have been.
Wait more ten minutes to release, unless further instructions of other people

NO CUM

Deeply touched 01-31-2015 08:48 PM

Find somewhere to pee whilst still riding your bulleti start humping the furniture

Princess-Kitty 01-31-2015 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inferiorwhiteboi (Post 1646123)
Put your collar and kitten ears on. Leave your tail inserted, or put it back in if it's been removed.

Get a tube of lipstick and write "kitty" above your pussy.

Insert your bullet vibrator and turn it on. Leave it on until either you've received another task, or it is time for bed. If kitty is lucky, she'll end up having several orgasms.

Thank you for the dare!
My tail was already in, so I just left it in.
I got a bright pink lip liner and wrote kitty, just as you asked, and was really careful not to smudge it!!
I forgot to check back for tasks, so I had the vibrator in for about half an hour~ I had around three orgasms before I took it out to do another dare!!

inferiorwhiteboi 01-31-2015 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess-Kitty (Post 1646163)
Thank you for the dare!
My tail was already in, so I just left it in.
I got a bright pink lip liner and wrote kitty, just as you asked, and was really careful not to smudge it!!
I forgot to check back for tasks, so I had the vibrator in for about half an hour~ I had around three orgasms before I took it out to do another dare!!

I'll overlook the "forgot to check back for tasks" transgression. Can't fault a kitty for that when a vibe is happily humming away inside her pussy.

Princess-Kitty 01-31-2015 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MLPDRACO (Post 1646124)
keep the plug in and add clothespins to each nipple and clit to remember which slut you have been.
Wait more ten minutes to release, unless further instructions of other people

NO CUM

Thank you for the dare!!
I don't have any clothespins, so I put a pair of dangley Hello Kitty earrings on them. The clasps were really tight, surprisingly, and it almost brung tears to my eyes! I also put a micro binder clip on my clit, and...then I cried a little. It hurt a lot! ; 0 ;
I waited ten minutes, while thinking of how much of an icky slut I'v been, still crying from the pain on my clit.

M.G 01-31-2015 11:06 PM

Welcome to gD!! ^^

Please don your cutest/favorite outfit you have, attached your tail plug (to your rear), and as a reward for completing all the tasks/dares, you may start masturbating to an orgasm. As you are masturbating, I want you to think of your deepest sexual fantasy.
As you approach your orgasm, you are to apply gentle pressure onto your plug, and whisper to yourself 'oh my god, I am a naughty slutty kitty', 5 times as your orgasm subsides.

Hope you enjoy your reward and your time here on gD! :)

corsa198 02-01-2015 03:42 AM

A nice and simple one for you:

Roll a dice to choose what underwear to wear
1 = boy shorts
2 = french knickers
3 = thong
4 = briefs
5 = swimsuit/bikini
6 = g-string

Roll another dice to see what clothes you will wear on the bottom
1 = Shorts
2 = Jeans
3 = Formal trousers
4 = Pyjamas
5 = Leggings
6 = Any of the above

Then pee yourself.
Once you have done this you should roll the dice for the second option again to choose your clean bottoms to wear over your panties, but you must leave your wet underwear on until they are dry.
When you've picked your clothes, you should walk to the bathroom in your wet clothes to change.

MasterW 02-01-2015 05:47 AM

Welcome

Wear your smallest mini skirt, colorful socks, pink top and your collar.
Kneel in front of a wall and touch it with your nose. Pull your top down, under your breasts. Edge once using your hand.
When you are done, put your hands on your head and take a small break to cool down.
When you are able, begin fucking your pussy with 1 finger and anal with another. After every 2 minutes, put another finger inside until you have fucked each hole with 5 fingers. If at any point you can't get another finger inside, keep fucking that hole with your maximum number of fingers for the rest of the 10 minutes.
You are not allowed to cum

Count the fingers you could't get into each hole.
Write: "Princess failed to get X fingers into her pussy" on your right tight.
Write: "Princess failed to get X fingers into her anal" on your left tight.
Replace X with the right number.
For every finger you failed to insert into your pussy, spank your pussy 5 times.
For every finger you failed to insert into your anal, lick the floor for 30 seconds while pinching your nipples.
If you did cum double the punishments for each cum, with minimum of 10 spanks and 60 seconds of licking.

If you was a good girl and didn't cum yet, you are allowed to cum now, if you are able to do it in 3 minutes.

Have fun, Princess

Princess-Kitty 02-01-2015 08:10 PM

I was able to do all of the posted dares today, thank you for all of them!

Quote:

Originally Posted by corsa198 (Post 1646333)
A nice and simple one for you:

Roll a dice to choose what underwear to wear
1 = boy shorts
2 = french knickers
3 = thong
4 = briefs
5 = swimsuit/bikini
6 = g-string

Roll another dice to see what clothes you will wear on the bottom
1 = Shorts
2 = Jeans
3 = Formal trousers
4 = Pyjamas
5 = Leggings
6 = Any of the above

Then pee yourself.
Once you have done this you should roll the dice for the second option again to choose your clean bottoms to wear over your panties, but you must leave your wet underwear on until they are dry.
When you've picked your clothes, you should walk to the bathroom in your wet clothes to change.

I had to wait until I had to go pee before doing this one.
I rolled a two, and a one, so I put on a pair of light blue, lace undies, and a pair of khaki shorts! I put a towel on the floor, and started to pee myself. I tried not to make a mess, but I got it all over my legs ; 0 ;
I rolled again, and I had to wear leggings. I walked to the bathroom in my icky wet clothing, and changed. I really wanted to take a bath and change my panties!! TToTT
My wet undies made a big wetspot on my leggings, and after they were dry, i went and took a nice bath and changed into something else n//u//n
Thank you for the dare!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterW (Post 1646383)
Wear your smallest mini skirt, colorful socks, pink top and your collar.
Kneel in front of a wall and touch it with your nose. Pull your top down, under your breasts. Edge once using your hand.
When you are done, put your hands on your head and take a small break to cool down.
When you are able, begin fucking your pussy with 1 finger and anal with another. After every 2 minutes, put another finger inside until you have fucked each hole with 5 fingers. If at any point you can't get another finger inside, keep fucking that hole with your maximum number of fingers for the rest of the 10 minutes.
You are not allowed to cum

Count the fingers you could't get into each hole.
Write: "Princess failed to get X fingers into her pussy" on your right tight.
Write: "Princess failed to get X fingers into her anal" on your left tight.
Replace X with the right number.
For every finger you failed to insert into your pussy, spank your pussy 5 times.
For every finger you failed to insert into your anal, lick the floor for 30 seconds while pinching your nipples.
If you did cum double the punishments for each cum, with minimum of 10 spanks and 60 seconds of licking.

If you was a good girl and didn't cum yet, you are allowed to cum now, if you are able to do it in 3 minutes.

Have fun, Princess

Thank you for the dare! I wore a cute pink tank top, a white vinyl miniskirt, and some black and pink fishnet socks! And my collar, of course! n//u//n
I felt silly with my tittys out and my nose on the wall, but i edged anyways, and couldn't help but lick my fingers afterwords.

I-I wasn't able to do all of my fingers in the anal part...
I was able to get all five fingers in my cunny, though!! It felt so good to stretch myself, but I made sure not to cum!
I wasn't able to orgasm in three minutes, so I didn't get to cum, and was left really horny!! ; ~ ;

MasterO2 02-01-2015 09:16 PM

Before your next meal you are to

Remove all your clothing, put on your collar, tail plug and kitty ears, then draw kitty whiskers on your face.

Put your dish of food and a bowl of milk on the floor, eat your food directly from the bowl without using your hands. Lap your milk up like a good kitty. Any food or milk that spills off your dish is to be licked off the floor. Give yourself a treat of something you really like to eat but first you must bat it around on the floor for 5 minutes as a kitty would before eating it. then go sit in the middle of the floor and give yourself a tongue bath.

Busty 02-02-2015 12:42 AM

Here you go this will test you a bit
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=160448