getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Custom creative dares for females (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424887)

Qwerty4569 05-14-2023 11:17 AM

Custom creative dares for females

Hello, I am offering to create females custom dares. All you need to do if you want a dare is post here with the following:

1. Theme of the dare.
2. How hard you want the dare to be, 1-10
3. A rough estimate of the time you want the dare to take.

To qualify to get a dare:
1. have filled out likes and limits.
2. be female
3. have been on get dare for a while (more than a month), and have made some posts.
If you do not meet these I will ignore your post.

Once you post I will use your likes, dislikes, and limits to make you a custom dare that you will hopefully enjoy.

All I ask for in return is that you send me a short report when you are finished with the dare.

boundkitty 05-14-2023 01:04 PM

Hey! I would appreciate a dare focused on clothespins, drooling and bodywriting but you can use whatever you want from my limits :)
Difficulty about a 6 like this, 8.5 if you're able and willing to provide a bit of aftercare.
Duration max. 2 1/2 hours

Qwerty4569 05-14-2023 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boundkitty (Post 5098943)
Hey! I would appreciate a dare focused on clothespins, drooling and bodywriting but you can use whatever you want from my limits :)
Difficulty about a 6 like this, 8.5 if you're able and willing to provide a bit of aftercare.
Duration max. 2 1/2 hours

I will pm you your task later on today.

Qwerty4569 05-21-2023 09:07 AM

I am still giving them out if anyone is interested.

Melody1708 05-27-2023 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qwerty4569 (Post 5098872)
Hello, I am offering to create females custom dares. All you need to do if you want a dare is post here with the following:

1. Theme of the dare.

To qualify to get a dare:
1. have filled out likes and limits.
2. be female
3. have been on get dare for a while (more than a month), and have made some posts.
If you do not meet these I will ignore your post.

Once you post I will use your likes, dislikes, and limits to make you a custom dare that you will hopefully enjoy.

All I ask for in return is that you send me a short report when you are finished with the dare.

Theme: punishment for procrastinating, throwing tantrums, being defiant
How hard: 7-8
Time: a few hours

Angelica.156 05-29-2023 12:43 PM

Hello!

I would love a custom date and would be happy to send a detailed report!

1. Theme of the dare- Bondage/pain
2. How hard you want the dare to be- 8-10 (I am really looking to challenge myself)
3. A rough estimate of the time you want the dare to take- A few hours/overnight

Likes and Limits Updated! Please feel free to use any likes and dislikes.

If you would like information on what toys/space I have please PM me. Thank you!

Likes- Bondage, forced orgasm, nipple/breast play, light spanking, breast bondage, vaginal/anal insertions (butt plugs, beads etc).
Dislikes- Anal fucking, hard spanking, flogging/whipping
Limits- Pics/Video, public, pee/scat/blood, electro

slaveygirl 05-31-2023 08:23 PM

Me me me.

1. Theme of the dare.
I would like the theme to be hidden
7 would be a good one.
2 hours or so

Likes- nipple play , new and different things , hidden in plain site , fingering myself , pee control to a point

Limits -
Anal , face pics , pee/poop , fire / needles , animals / people , public , stretching , fisting , dangerous / illegal

sfalice 05-31-2023 10:57 PM

Dare

I would like a dare

Theme Punishments for cheating on my boyfriend

Level. 8

Length of time 3 days

Likes Taking risks ,being creative

Limits Nothing illegal, no kids ,identity documents, no animals.

Qwerty4569 06-12-2023 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melody1708 (Post 5109500)
Theme: punishment for procrastinating, throwing tantrums, being defiant
How hard: 7-8
Time: a few hours

Sent
Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelica.156 (Post 5111346)
Hello!

I would love a custom date and would be happy to send a detailed report!

1. Theme of the dare- Bondage/pain
2. How hard you want the dare to be- 8-10 (I am really looking to challenge myself)
3. A rough estimate of the time you want the dare to take- A few hours/overnight

Likes and Limits Updated! Please feel free to use any likes and dislikes.

If you would like information on what toys/space I have please PM me. Thank you!

Likes- Bondage, forced orgasm, nipple/breast play, light spanking, breast bondage, vaginal/anal insertions (butt plugs, beads etc).
Dislikes- Anal fucking, hard spanking, flogging/whipping
Limits- Pics/Video, public, pee/scat/blood, electro

Sent
Quote:

Originally Posted by slaveygirl (Post 5113399)
1. Theme of the dare.
I would like the theme to be hidden
7 would be a good one.
2 hours or so

Likes- nipple play , new and different things , hidden in plain site , fingering myself , pee control to a point

Limits -
Anal , face pics , pee/poop , fire / needles , animals / people , public , stretching , fisting , dangerous / illegal

I am not sure if you are still active, if you are please respond here or send me a dm and I will get your dare.
Quote:

Originally Posted by sfalice (Post 5113453)
I would like a dare

Theme Punishments for cheating on my boyfriend

Level. 8

Length of time 3 days

Likes Taking risks ,being creative

Limits Nothing illegal, no kids ,identity documents, no animals.

There is not enough information in your likes for me to make you a good dare.

This is still open if anybody else wants a dare.

UselessLemon 06-12-2023 04:26 PM

1. Theme of the dare: Punishment for not doing my work on time and for abandoning this site for a bit.
2. How hard you want the dare to be, 1-10: 6-7
3. A rough estimate of the time you want the dare to take: within 2-4 hours sounds great

All likes, dislikes and limits are in my signature. And there is a list of available toys in my blog (linked in sig). :)

Qwerty4569 06-12-2023 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UselessLemon (Post 5125638)
1. Theme of the dare: Punishment for not doing my work on time and for abandoning this site for a bit.
2. How hard you want the dare to be, 1-10: 6-7
3. A rough estimate of the time you want the dare to take: within 2-4 hours sounds great

All likes, dislikes and limits are in my signature. And there is a list of available toys in my blog (linked in sig). :)

I pmed it to you

Jellyboy 06-12-2023 07:02 PM

1. Theme of the dare: wedgies, spanking, edging
2. How hard you want the dare to be, 1-10: 6
3. A rough estimate of the time you want the dare to take: maybe 1-2 hours

Messywedgie69 06-12-2023 10:02 PM

I’d like a dare for messy wedgies, swirlies, and hiddenpublic, you can involve my other likes/dislikes though

Can be a 10 because I don’t think I’ve done nearly enough messy wedgies in the last year, especially as someone with my name.

I’d prefer it if the bulk of the dare didn’t last more than 3 hours, but you can involve part of it being overnight

Qwerty4569 06-13-2023 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messywedgie69 (Post 5125811)
I’d like a dare for messy wedgies, swirlies, and hiddenpublic, you can involve my other likes/dislikes though

Can be a 10 because I don’t think I’ve done nearly enough messy wedgies in the last year, especially as someone with my name.

I’d prefer it if the bulk of the dare didn’t last more than 3 hours, but you can involve part of it being overnight

I have sent you the dare in a PM