getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Nude on Public Beach? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=374793)

andrew_b 10-21-2019 04:14 PM

Nude on Public Beach?

Have you ever been fully nude on a public beach?

If so, why?

SasssySlavePuppy 10-21-2019 06:56 PM

I have had sex on a public beach. We were camping out and decided to have sex outside instead of in the tent. We almost got caught but luckily the jogger didn’t see us. We went skinny dipping afterward

Leolocked 10-21-2019 11:13 PM

Nude Beaches

There are lots of beaches in the UK that are clothing optional. Leinster Just outside Dublin lies a haven of sites to go clothing free.

I love been in the nude when does at a clothing optional beach there’s no humiliation as everyone is in the same boat. It’s very liberating go and give it a try.

poetrylover828 10-22-2019 04:28 AM

I haven't and I don't know if I would... I would just feel uncomfortable even with others being nude. Just need to work on being more body confidant if I ever want to go to a nude beach.

rhode64 10-22-2019 04:40 AM

nude

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3813306)

If so, why?

I have been nude on a public beach more than once usually thanks to my wife and friends .The first time I can remember was I was dared to wear a very skimpy thong which I did and then they decided was because all that was covered was my front end they saiid I might as well be naked and dared me to take it off . So I did just to prove I wasnt chicken .

lotusdriver81 10-22-2019 07:13 AM

Visited a nude beach this year. Was very liberating once the initial shock has worn off.

Maleslut92 10-22-2019 12:30 PM

Yes a couple of times on a clothing optional beach. Most but not all on the beach were nude. It was very liberating and not sexual.

andrew_b 10-22-2019 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leolocked (Post 3813492)
There are lots of beaches in the UK that are clothing optional. Leinster Just outside Dublin lies a haven of sites to go clothing free.

I love been in the nude when does at a clothing optional beach there’s no humiliation as everyone is in the same boat. It’s very liberating go and give it a try.

You might need a geography/history lesson. Dublin is in Ireland, not UK

Leolocked 10-23-2019 12:16 PM

No so

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3814090)
You might need a geography/history lesson. Dublin is in Ireland, not UK

Sorry Andrew it’s more my poor grammar rather than geography or history. I was talking about my personal experience in the UK. Against my limited knowledge of naturist sites in Ireland.

Sorry for any offence caused.

Truckernaut42 10-23-2019 03:46 PM

Quote:

If so, why?

Been naked on both a nude and non-nude beach. Why? Because it feels great :D I enjoy the feeling of being naked outside, and when clothed people are around I get the special feeling of only one naked. Even managed to convince a friend to go to a nude beach with me and we had some fun hehe :p

andrew_b 10-25-2019 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leolocked (Post 3814838)
Sorry Andrew it’s more my poor grammar rather than geography or history. I was talking about my personal experience in the UK. Against my limited knowledge of naturist sites in Ireland.

Sorry for any offence caused.

Hey it's cool, I didn't realise you were from the UK yourself

I'm just very picky about it

kingofwedgies 10-25-2019 05:48 AM

Sure! I've been skinny dipping a few times, particularly when my friends and I go camping overnight at the beach.

headrockin 11-07-2019 01:52 PM

I haven't done it but I would I would if the situation arose

Slavejenni 11-09-2019 02:41 PM

Quote:

If so, why?

I have been many times, both on nude and non nude beaches. Laying out on the sand with gfs, swimming or surfing then drying off in the sun.

Also been ordered to strip at one end of a very busy beach then walk slowly up the beach to where my mistress was waiting with my clothes.

Have also had sex on the beach but oh jeez sand where it shouldn’t be. Ouch

esatyr 11-09-2019 04:09 PM

Yes. Just wanted to give it a try. Besides, no tan lines!..