getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Punishments for couple slave (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=417742)

master.x 09-06-2022 04:19 AM

Punishments for couple slave

I'm fairly new here but have been visiting the forums for some time now. This is also my first thread and I'm looking for some creative ideas from the people here.

There's a slave couple that serves me a few times a month. We don't get a lot of time since all 3 of us are working and pretty busy in the outside world but I have set some rules and one of the rules is that they're not supposed to get involved in any kind of sexual activities in my absence. Two days ago, they messaged me and told me they ended up having sex last night. They would generally not do anything against what I say but they got tipsy on a weekend outing. As a punishment, they will be sleeping in different rooms for the next 2 weeks.

Looking for creative ideas and lifestyle changes rather than a one-time task as a punishment. Your suggestions will be implemented after my approval and they shouldn't last more than a month.

LIMITS: Scat, Blood, Public, permanent damage

prphett 09-06-2022 01:26 PM

what about telling us more about your slave couple? it may help creating better punishments.

master.x 09-06-2022 01:41 PM

They are pretty chill and normal people for the outside world, both work 9-6, don't have kids, and they love to be humiliated and degraded in order to please me. I'm looking for some sort of restrictions for the rest of this month so that they know their real place.

They have individually messaged over 100 of times that they are sorry and are ready to do anything.

linearizationcannon 09-07-2022 12:25 AM

For the duration of the punishment they have to have sex 4 times a day but are NOT allowed to cum. Instead they are fucking to edge.

prphett 09-07-2022 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by master.x (Post 4865534)
They are pretty chill and normal people for the outside world, both work 9-6, don't have kids, and they love to be humiliated and degraded in order to please me. I'm looking for some sort of restrictions for the rest of this month so that they know their real place.

They have individually messaged over 100 of times that they are sorry and are ready to do anything.

Do they already have rules to follow at home? there are some likes or limits?

Northern_Gentleman 09-07-2022 05:26 AM

Only allow them to use the restroom if the other is with them. They are responsible for cleaning eachother after.

tnylocked 09-07-2022 05:45 AM

Next time they serve you, neither of them are permitted an orgasm or to touch each other sexually, except to lick or clean your cum off whichever slave you use. Until that time comes, on alternating days, one must slap/punch/kick/flick (whichever is proportionally appropriate) the others genitals once each before and after bedtime multiplied by the amount of days elapsed so far since they had sex without permission.

master.x 09-07-2022 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linearizationcannon (Post 4865980)
For the duration of the punishment they have to have sex 4 times a day but are NOT allowed to cum. Instead they are fucking to edge.

4 times a day does not sound doable in the week days. I have added twice a day, before going to work and after reaching home. For weekends, it'll be 4 times a day as you asked.

Quote:

Originally Posted by prphett (Post 4866042)
Do they already have rules to follow at home? there are some likes or limits?

There are some rules that are not relevant to this post and their likes do not really matter as they will take dislikes as a punishment except for their limits which I have already mentioned in the post.

master.x 09-07-2022 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northern_Gentleman (Post 4866199)
Only allow them to use the restroom if the other is with them. They are responsible for cleaning eachother after.

Great, added to their punishment for the rest of this month. They won't be allowed to use restroom in their office since they work at different places.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tnylocked (Post 4866212)
Next time they serve you, neither of them are permitted an orgasm or to touch each other sexually, except to lick or clean your cum off whichever slave you use. Until that time comes, on alternating days, one must slap/punch/kick/flick (whichever is proportionally appropriate) the others genitals once each before and after bedtime multiplied by the amount of days elapsed so far since they had sex without permission.

We live in different countries so the first half is not doable. They'll be kicking each other's genitals before and after bedtime for the rest of this month. For the last few days of this month, the kicks count will be 20+ that will be one hell of a view for me. Great suggestion.

Greatcornbow 09-07-2022 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by master.x (Post 4864951)
I'm fairly new here but have been visiting the forums for some time now. This is also my first thread and I'm looking for some creative ideas from the people here.

There's a slave couple that serves me a few times a month. We don't get a lot of time since all 3 of us are working and pretty busy in the outside world but I have set some rules and one of the rules is that they're not supposed to get involved in any kind of sexual activities in my absence. Two days ago, they messaged me and told me they ended up having sex last night. They would generally not do anything against what I say but they got tipsy on a weekend outing. As a punishment, they will be sleeping in different rooms for the next 2 weeks.

Looking for creative ideas and lifestyle changes rather than a one-time task as a punishment. Your suggestions will be implemented after my approval and they shouldn't last more than a month.

LIMITS: Scat, Blood, Public, permanent damage

Have them in chastity devices and you keep the keys. Also webcams in theit bedrooms so you can watch them at all times.

Switching_J 09-07-2022 07:55 AM

Before moving to their separate rooms, they must give each other a massage.

Each day as soon as they leave their rooms, they must kneel behind the front door naked or in lingerie for ten minutes thinking of their guilt violating your rule and how they might make up for that.

prphett 09-07-2022 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Switching_J (Post 4866329)

Each day as soon as they leave their rooms, they must kneel behind the front door naked or in lingerie for ten minutes thinking of their guilt violating your rule and how they might make up for that.

adding to this lovely suggestion, I think they should not be allowed to wear clothes at all while in their rooms, what they are wearing should be left out of their rooms before entering.
More clothing restriction rules while at home may be applied to them (not to break the public limit) you may even consider having them strip as soon as they pass the front door once back home.

master.x 09-07-2022 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Switching_J (Post 4866329)

Giving each other a massage doesn't interest me so I'll pass on this but they'll kneel naked for 10 minutes daily, it should help them think deeply.

Quote:

Originally Posted by prphett (Post 4866384)
adding to this lovely suggestion, I think they should not be allowed to wear clothes at all while in their rooms, what they are wearing should be left out of their rooms before entering.
More clothing restriction rules while at home may be applied to them (not to break the public limit) you may even consider having them strip as soon as they pass the front door once back home.

Interesting, I will send them to work without underwear for this whole month and they will also remain naked when they are alone in their rooms.

Note: I will only take 2-3 more suggestions.

Greatcornbow 09-08-2022 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greatcornbow (Post 4866279)
Have them in chastity devices and you keep the keys. Also webcams in theit bedrooms so you can watch them at all times.

Thought more on this. If you like idea in principle but can't physically hold keys how about an internet remote control lock on a lockbox containing keys to chastity devices (or anything else) so they cannot access without your say so.

You don't want them to be able to have sex again unless on your terms.:D:D:D

master.x 09-12-2022 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greatcornbow (Post 4867406)
Thought more on this. If you like idea in principle but can't physically hold keys how about an internet remote control lock on a lockbox containing keys to chastity devices (or anything else) so they cannot access without your say so.

You don't want them to be able to have sex again unless on your terms.:D:D:D

I'll see where I can find such a lock. Thanks

UPDATE: They have been following every rule religiously. Thank you all for making their lives terrible, haha.