getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person above Pet play (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=70167)

Wedgie lover 03-07-2011 02:37 PM

Person above Pet play

Simple enough. Tell person above you what animal to be. How long. Give a description of how to dress. Also anything to do while like this.

Such as cow: shove t-shirts down the front of your pants for your udder. then moo at everyone you see for 30 mins. or something like that. get creative

arbyter500 03-08-2011 02:28 AM

Finally, this is what I've been waiting for.
For you: since all cows that give milk are girl cows, you will have to be a girl cow. Crossdress as a girl as far as u can/want and of course, stuff fabrics up ur shirt for large breasts, and down the front and backside of your pants for a large udder and ass. Now roll a dice and see if you can be "milked". You must edge however much you rolled and after every edge, must increase the size of ur breasts and udder by one piece of fabric. Once you have done your edging, you can cum into a glass, and drink some of your fresh "milk", or at least mix it with a glass of real milk.

Sorry I felt like I started getting a tad to carried away near the end, but I hope you like it though. Sorry for using a cow like ur example, but I like the idea of cows lol. Also I love your icon XD

danrob88 03-08-2011 06:56 AM

You shall be a horny dog. Put sock on your ears, hands and feet. For your tail, put a sock in your arse just enough to hold it there so it hangs like a tail.

Now this dog needs to go for a walk. Walk around on all fours until you find something to hump. And hump you shall until you cum. When this little dog has finished he will clean up his mess with his doggy tong.

Hendrix 03-08-2011 08:43 AM

You shall be a pig put socks on your hands a feet, write pig on your chest oink and roll around eating of the floor for 30 mins

wowo2 03-08-2011 12:58 PM

you need to be a dog for 20 minutes. In this time you need to drink out of toilet and piss/shit outisde like a dog. You need to walk on all 4's and also make paws , ears and a tail

Wedgie lover 03-08-2011 01:23 PM

glad people like it. for you be a cat.socks on hands and feet. tie a bell around your neck if you have one. sock in your ass but hanging out your pants for tail. play with a ball of yarn for 30 mins. make sure the yarn has been dipped in milk first.

arbyter500 03-09-2011 11:34 AM

You will be a dog. Put on the normal sock paws, ears, and tail for being a dog and put on a collar and leash (or use belts/something similar) and tie yourself to a stationary object. Make sure to have 2 dog bowls , 1 filled with cereal (or dog food if ur daring) and the other filled with water. You can not leave until you have ate all the cereal and drunk all the water. If you have been a good doggy and succeed then you may cum normally, but if you have been a bad doggy and didnt finish your meal or released yourself early, you must remain dressed the way you are and no cumming today. You need some more training obviously, so you must have the t.v. on and listen to the commands. Example: you can't go to the bathroom until you hear the word "out", or if they say "speak" you must bark. Do what the t.v. says for 2 hours.

LUCKYPSMILE 03-09-2011 12:55 PM

U will be a dog also, get u some ears put something up ur butt to give u a tail put ur hands in fist and something over ur hands to give u paws. and try to get ur self to cum either using ur mouth or humping something like a dog does u cant use ur hands.

Pezdude 03-09-2011 02:29 PM

You shall be a cat. Go around naked for the next half hour, then spend another 30 minuets licking down every inch of your body you can reach! Remember cats like to watch outside so try to stay close to an open window!

LUCKYPSMILE 03-09-2011 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pezdude (Post 415247)
You shall be a cat. Go around naked for the next half hour, then spend another 30 minuets licking down every inch of your body you can reach! Remember cats like to watch outside so try to stay close to an open window!

at least i do my yoga so im really flexable.

Pezdude 03-10-2011 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LUCKYPSMILE (Post 415249)
at least i do my yoga so im really flexable.

Dare for me? Haha good luck on yours

joanna.d 03-10-2011 10:40 AM

be a good little doggie and walk on all fours to a nearby tree, then piss on it by raising a leg. obviously, no bottoms!

Pezdude 03-11-2011 11:39 AM

Haha Forgot to say no public so I did it in the bath tub. Thanks for the dare!

Dare: Your going to be a pig. Strip down to your under wear and get down on all fours for the duration of the dare. Take a strip of tape and tape your nose ip like a pig. Now you must go an hour like this. In this time you must eat something off the floor like a pig. Piss somewhere on the floor, and create a mud pile outside that you can roll around in!

snorlax 03-12-2011 03:34 PM

you get to be a steer for 20 minutes.
strip down nude, and use duct tape to make yourself look castrated.
use the normal hooves/tail
then, well, just stand on all fours, and eat some grass

Ozpossum 03-17-2011 01:02 AM

u must strip down and be a dog for the next hours, u should put something in your arse as a tail and have socks on your ears, hands and feet. in the 2 hours u must always walk on all fours, pee ot side like a dog at least one, eat like a dog so on floor from a bowl, hump like a dog for ten minutes and run around the garden chasing any animals u see for 1o minutes