getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Loser has to... Blackmail (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=259594)

natethegreat 05-02-2016 08:31 PM

Loser has to... Blackmail

This is another thread like many to link people together for consensual blackmail. No rules really, keep it realistic and safe but remember, this is a way to get someone to try new things they wouldn't necessarily do on their own. Discuss and respect limits.

How to play:

Player 1- Says, "I am in" and also states the grounds for the blackmail scenario.
Player 2- Says, "I am in".
Player 3- (Also Player 1 for new round)- Chooses winner from previous two players and states either same or a new blackmail scenario.

The great thing about this, you only post that you are in if the scenario outlined by a previous person is something you are willing to consider.

Keep in mind, this could end up taking time to complete, so make sure you are committed.

natethegreat 05-02-2016 08:32 PM

Number 1!

I am in.

I am in and here is my idea:

Before anything happens, the loser must send the following 10 photos to the winner:

-(x3) Closeup of soft cock from 3 different angles. 1 with ruler.
-(x3) Closeup of hard cock from 3 different angles. 1 with ruler.
-(x2) Full naked body picture, including face and cock from 2 different angles one soft and one hard.
-Full naked body picture from behind while on all fours, making sure balls and ass hole is visible.
- Picture including face of either a dildo in your ass or a real penis in your mouth.

Loser will send a list to the winner of 15 likes that are sexual/kinky in nature and in as much details as possible.

Winner will create a profile on a gay hookup site in the losers local area.

All the pictures sent will be posted on a kinktalk album until this dare is fully completed and during this with a link in both winner and loser's signature.

The winner will post all non face pics on the profile and use the face pics as encouragement to follow through with a task or as punishment.

For every cm the loser's penis is different then the winner's, the winner can make the loser meet someone from the area.

The loser will come up with ideas as kinky and creative as they can in which the winner will then alter as they wish and turn into a task. If the loser ever comes back with an idea that the winner does not think is good enough, they have to meet an additional person and still come back with a better idea.

Loser is allowed a maximum of 5 limits only! (Choose Wisely).

*** If I lose and your soft penis is bigger then my hard penis I will send you an additional 10 photos on top of the initial 10 I will already have to send.

natethegreat 05-02-2016 08:59 PM

Timed Offer

If anyone posts a reply to my thread in the next 15 minutes, they will automatically be winner over me regardless of the third persons decision.

Offer expires after 15 minutes though and goes back to the decision if the third person to post.

jucc597 05-02-2016 09:16 PM

do i win automatically?

FootLicker554 05-03-2016 09:25 AM

nate loses

Loser must complete this dice dare with the winner.

Link: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=233072

FootLicker554 05-03-2016 02:48 PM

Does nobody want to try this?

XxRobxX 05-03-2016 02:51 PM

I'll be in for this sure :o

grantadams197 05-03-2016 02:52 PM

the dice dare? ok

Darer72 05-03-2016 09:07 PM

footlicker loses to RobX because be posted first.

Loser sends the winner 5 photos of the winner's choice with face, and then is the winner's blackmail slave for a week.

birksy22 05-06-2016 04:16 PM

I'll go against you for that one

uselesssubmissive 05-06-2016 04:21 PM

Birsky loses

Same dare

birksy22 05-06-2016 04:25 PM

I'm in this again

natethegreat 05-06-2016 08:39 PM

UselessSubmissive loses.

I am in and my idea is for the same one in my original post, seeing how this didn't turn out last time around. So same one exactly. Second post in this thread.

natethegreat 05-07-2016 06:04 PM

Bumping.

Bumping the thread.

natethegreat 05-08-2016 11:07 AM

Bumpity Bump.

Bumping the thread once again in hopes that someone interested likes the idea. So how about this, the next person to post, if there penis is bigger then mine, they can automatically win. If the person after then makes me loser, we double everything in every way however if I am winner from the person after who posts but their penis is bigger, they can then walk away from the dare completely.

I have a small penis so this pretty much means whoever wants to make me do things over the next few weeks or even months, can have alot of fun.