getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Nude Hallway to get something? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=368712)

andrew_b 07-01-2019 06:37 PM

Nude Hallway to get something?

Have you ever done a dare where you had to go down the hallway nude to maybe get ice, a drink etc

Matt: 07-01-2019 10:15 PM

For a dare I have had to go to the entrance hall of my apartment block to check for mail from my apartment while naked.....

NaughtyGuy 07-02-2019 12:51 PM

No I’ve never had to do a dare naked where some could see me.

andrew_b 07-02-2019 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt: (Post 3712679)
For a dare I have had to go to the entrance hall of my apartment block to check for mail from my apartment while naked.....

Nice, how long of a walk was that?

Kisune Karnon 07-02-2019 08:02 PM

Never had the dare and I probably wouldn’t do it. Public ain’t my think. Maybe if I was ina group and it was a dare. Then maybe since it’s a group setting so I know more shit like that would happen but on my own. Nope.

Matt: 07-02-2019 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3714080)
Nice, how long of a walk was that?

not too far, 2 corridors (around 12-15 meters each?) and 1 flight of stairs. felt long though!

cwmatman 07-02-2019 11:30 PM

Close. I have had to go down a long (maybe 100 feet) hotel hallway in just a towel, and come back with ice if I wanted to be let back in the room where my clothes were.

gdBob 07-03-2019 12:18 AM

This dare is on my wish list / bucket list and I almost completed it this weekend!

I was staying in a hotel that was built in a square - so four corridors and if you keep turning right you get back to where you started. There were rooms along both sides of all four corridors, and a lift and stairs at one end.

My plan was to get naked in my room, run around the square and let myself back into my room. I also considered going up a level in the lift and back down the stairs, but I hadn't decided for sure.

It was about 2.30am, which I guessed was the best time to do it and not get caught. I got as far as stripping off and standing by my door, I was counting down to do it, and a group of four people walked around the corner and right past my door.

If I'd been ten seconds earlier I'd have ran right into them. I lost my nerve after that, so it's still on my wish list.

hornycpl 07-03-2019 03:41 AM

many yrs ago when we lived in a condo i dared my wife to walk to the elevator and back naked. like a true sport she walked past each door slowly to the elevator and back

Kaitlyn1386 07-03-2019 05:08 AM

I have. had to run to end of hall to get a drink out of drink machined. Also had to run down 2 stories,grab something out of car and run back up. In the rain!

andrew_b 07-03-2019 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt: (Post 3714356)
not too far, 2 corridors (around 12-15 meters each?) and 1 flight of stairs. felt long though!

I think that's definitely long enough, where did you put your clothes?

andrew_b 07-03-2019 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hornycpl (Post 3714494)
many yrs ago when we lived in a condo i dared my wife to walk to the elevator and back naked. like a true sport she walked past each door slowly to the elevator and back

Nice, did she just have to walk to the door of elevator or go inside?

andrew_b 07-03-2019 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaitlyn1386 (Post 3714531)
I have. had to run to end of hall to get a drink out of drink machined. Also had to run down 2 stories,grab something out of car and run back up. In the rain!

Damn they both sound risky, especially second one

Were you seen?

DareMeNow69 07-03-2019 05:24 AM

Yes. When I lived in an apartment, my friend used to give me a lot of these dares. Go down the hall to the mailroom naked, go down the hall to get my clean laundry naked and dress there, go down the hall to start my laundry and put what I'm wearing in, etc. We usually did it at odd times of night. I was seen three times that I know of (other than being seen by my friend). No one ever called in a complaint that I know of. One of the times that I was seen, it was when a couple down the hall from me stepped into the hallway naked at the same time I was in it. That was interesting!

andrew_b 07-03-2019 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DareMeNow69 (Post 3714548)
Yes. When I lived in an apartment, my friend used to give me a lot of these dares. Go down the hall to the mailroom naked, go down the hall to get my clean laundry naked and dress there, go down the hall to start my laundry and put what I'm wearing in, etc. We usually did it at odd times of night. I was seen three times that I know of (other than being seen by my friend). No one ever called in a complaint that I know of. One of the times that I was seen, it was when a couple down the hall from me stepped into the hallway naked at the same time I was in it. That was interesting!

Oh nice, did your friend does these dares too?