getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Dares for online class (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=398936)

collegewhore 01-17-2021 09:55 PM

Dares for online class

My online classes start next week and I need dares/tasks to do during the call. My camera will be on and my mic off

Daring_Alice 01-18-2021 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by collegewhore (Post 4266396)
My online classes start next week and I need dares/tasks to do during the call. My camera will be on and my mic off

Drink I until you're full before the class. Put in you our larger plug and remove all clothing from the waist down, sit on your cuction cup dildo at your desk and see if you can afjust your camera to only show your face.

If you can move the camera enough lift your top and apply your nipple clamps leaving your tits expose afterwards.

At the very least you'll feel full for the whole, class if not completely exposed. ;)

redcamel 01-18-2021 03:09 AM

Besides Alice's suggestions I'd add:

- wear only a front zipped sweatshirt, wide enough to keep on your nipple clamps without making it too obvious, and so you can play with the zipper to leave less or more cleavage visible, and have the chance to play with your tits, nipples and clamps

- keep a pillow in front of the chair, so you can spend some time sitting (on your suction cup dildo), and some time kneeling

- consider to have one of your butt plugs inserted, all the time if you can stand the double penetration with the dildo, otherwise only while you're kneeling

- swapping sitting/kneeling position and putting in/out dildo and plug has to be done while on video

- you will try to edge at least once a day during the lessons

- anytime somebody says your name you will put a finger in your pussy (even if the dildo is already inserted) and lick it

Ash. 01-18-2021 03:44 AM

Have your nipple clamps on, under a t-shirt so it pulls on them when you move. And have the ribbed dildo inside, with your panties and pants overtop. Pull on the clamps every few minutes to keep class fun.

And if you have to speak in class, or have breakout groups, slip one of the vibes into your panties on your clit. The first time you have to do this, put it on low, and increase the intensity the next time you have to do it.

You can cum once during the class, and when you do, make sure to look at your screen and imagine what it would be like if everyone knew what you were doing.

Hope you enjoy!!

Michi_pler 01-18-2021 04:01 AM

Three ideaa here. Feeld free to combine with othera.

1. In one lesson start fully clothed. Finish the lesson in only one piece.

2. When the lesson from the time has ended start trying to cum as fast as possible. If your teacher will go on with the lesson and overtake it it will get quite daring for you. If hes ending right on point you lucky this time.

3. Only start with a top. First step is to insert your small plug. Maybe finger yourself beforehand to male this easier. After 30 min of the small plug change it with the bigger one. Same here if you need you can stretch yourself with your finger in before. You should end the lesson with your biggest plug.