getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Newbie to Messy (20s,F) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432794)

Erinyes 03-19-2024 02:17 AM

Newbie to Messy (20s,F)

I'm new to trying messy stuff (hence it still being under limits rn, I only want it when I explicitly ask), and I'm looking for simple, not too messy, easy to clean up things to try. I'll provide full reports to everything! I'm in the UK so can't get things like the massive tins you can find in the US.

iainecgunge 03-19-2024 02:50 AM

Hmm, simple messy, but not oo messy messy dares.

Get a can or two of shaving foam and some paper plates. Make some foam pies. Decent platefulls, the number rather depends on the size of plates. So, take two and they get smushed onto the sides of your head. then two to your boobs, then crotch and bum and finally one to your face.

Custard is an easy wash off, get a few cartons. Warm some of them by sitting them in hot water for an hour or so. Open them and mix the warm ones amongst cooler ones. Carton 1 goes over your head and face. carton 2 inside the back of your clothing (a swimsuit would be fine) Carton 3 inside the front.

Get half a dozen eggs, crack them and drop the contents into yourpants, alternating between the front and back.

That should get you started.

Erinyes 03-19-2024 02:57 AM

Not too sure about pouring custard over my head yet but the rest seems doable. Thank you!

youngdaremaaster 03-19-2024 04:03 AM

Here’s one I do quite often.

At Aldi they sell jelly cups, and large pots of Greek yoghurt.

Stand in a bathtub or shower, with a set of boxers on, preferably tight, with no front hole. Tape the legs closed to your legs, then pour in the jelly and yoghurt. Then tape the top Of your boxers to your stomach.

Roll a dice, what ever number you get, edge that amount of times. After this you can tape the tape from your stomach, and feel around the mess. After this, you may orgasm

Erinyes 03-19-2024 04:11 AM

Even just imagining how the jelly will feel pressed against me has me turned on, definitely trying this.

Gengar 03-19-2024 04:17 AM

custard is a great mess for uk people. the 1letre cartons can he hard to find but are great if you can. avoid tins if possible, open/decant/prepare all the mess to be easily used first. hope this helps ;)

Erinyes 03-19-2024 04:20 AM

Thanks for the tip! Anyone know where carton custard is easiest to find in the UK?

csuju 03-19-2024 04:38 AM

You can get carton custard in pretty much any supermarket, the bigger ones will also have 1ltr cartons.

Erinyes 03-19-2024 04:39 AM

Thank you :) How many cartons should I get to start?

iainecgunge 03-19-2024 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erinyes (Post 5448699)
Thank you :) How many cartons should I get to start?

I believe the tried and tested formula for the number of cartons required for messy play is n+1! N is the number of cartons/cans/pots you currently have.

Canned custard is also good for play and tends to be cheaper, admittedly a little more work in opening etc, but then cans are recyclable.

If you want to be extravagant, you can get half litre pots of fresh custard in the fridge for the maximum in temperature play. Room temperature custard feels cold though.

Erinyes 04-27-2024 05:41 AM

I tried the shaving cream pies earlier in the week! It was... Embarrassing, to say the least. I bought 2 cans of shaving cream and a pack of paper plates, and settled in the bathroom while I was home alone. I started by making 4 pies, stacked recently high, and then put one on my shower chair. I sat down into that one, firing foam off to the sides, and then stood up, plate still sticking to my ass. Then I slammed one into my crotch, grinding in it. Again, the plate stuck. Another 2, one to each tit. I'm large chested, so I looked pretty dumb standing there with a plate on each breast. I took some photos, removed the plates, took some more photos, and then prepped another 5 plates. The first went to the back of my head, hair tied back. The second and third went to the sides of my head, all up into my ears, deafening me. With 3 plates stuck to my head, I grabbed the last 2, one in each hand, and the slapped the first into my face and the last onto my head. I spent a few minutes just sitting there with the 5 plates surrounding my head, and then slowly pulled the one on my face away. I realised there wasn't a lot of cream on it, so I pressed it back and ground it in properly, then did the same with the other 5. By the time I pulled it away, my entire head was covered in a thick layer of cream.

It was so humiliating, but definitely fun!