getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   My first Thread M/18 (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399462)

MusicalMoans 01-28-2021 09:48 PM

My first Thread M/18

Hello all, I've turned 18 about 6 months ago and I've been trying to explore my kinky side since then. I wasnt having much success, and then a friend recommended getdare, so I wanted to see what it's about.

I'm willing to try anything not in my limits, please help me explore my kinky side

PissBoi 01-28-2021 09:50 PM

Welcome to the forum dude!

How do you feel about picture dares and uploading photos?

MusicalMoans 01-28-2021 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PissBoi (Post 4276451)
Welcome to the forum dude!

How do you feel about picture dares and uploading photos?

I've never really done something like that before, and I dont reeeeeallly know how, but I'd love to try!

DeepInnerFreak 01-28-2021 10:34 PM

Hey MusicalMoans,

Welcome to getDare!!!

I guess a good place to start would be edging!

Edging is where you bring yourself to the edge of orgasm but you stop stroking just before you cum.

See how many edges you can do before you decide you can not hold back any more.

Let us know how many edges you did and enjoy your eventual orgasm. I assume you like orgasms haha.

Enjoy :D

C4E.

MusicalMoans 01-28-2021 10:51 PM

Hello sir, thank you for the dare, I ended up edging 5 times before I gave in, my cock was so sensitive and the orgasm felt amazing, it was just so hard to let it go each time, especially the last couple!

I was getting off to facials too, so watching guys cum when I had to back off certainly didnt help. It was a lot of fun and I hope to do it again soon!

Thanks once again

DeepInnerFreak 01-28-2021 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MusicalMoans (Post 4276495)
Hello sir, thank you for the dare, I ended up edging 5 times before I gave in, my cock was so sensitive and the orgasm felt amazing, it was just so hard to let it go each time, especially the last couple!

I was getting off to facials too, so watching guys cum when I had to back off certainly didnt help. It was a lot of fun and I hope to do it again soon!

Thanks once again

Well that was very speedy! I think you should test out orgasm denial. So if you agree, you may not orgasm again until Monday February 1.

Please add that you are denied and the date to your signature.

As your balls will be nice and empty now I would like you to smack them 10 times for me.

C4E.

MusicalMoans 01-29-2021 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Champion4Ever (Post 4276521)
Well that was very speedy! I think you should test out orgasm denial. So if you agree, you may not orgasm again until Monday February 1.

Please add that you are denied and the date to your signature.

As your balls will be nice and empty now I would like you to smack them 10 times for me.

C4E.

So I woke up today and read through the thread again, and I found that I missed the 10 ball smacks, so I decided that would be my wake up for today.

The first couple didnt hurt too bad, but I was starting to get that pit in my stomache, but the next ones felt, and I'm using this word carefully, good

However, the last two or three hits were hell, I had to lighten up mybhits, and even that was a lot for me, that ache in my stomache was growing and my balls were reddening already... overall I think it was a fun time, I think? But I'll probably have to try it some more to get a full gauge of what its like

DeepInnerFreak 01-29-2021 08:43 AM

Lets try some mild bladder torture.

For the rest of the day, every time you feel the need to pee you will drink one 8oz glass of water.

After you have finished your drink you will roll a six sided die (if you don't have one use THIS online one). For every number you roll you will wait a further 15 minutes before you may pee.

Once the time has elapsed you may pee.

You'll report every roll and outcome on this thread throughout the day.

C4E.

MusicalMoans 01-29-2021 08:58 AM

Well, I was about to use the bathroom as I was reading this thread, so I guess it starts now 😖

My first roll is a 3, and I already needed to pee pretty badly, if I cant hold it the entire time what do I do?

DeepInnerFreak 01-29-2021 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MusicalMoans (Post 4276904)
Well, I was about to use the bathroom as I was reading this thread, so I guess it starts now 😖

My first roll is a 3, and I already needed to pee pretty badly, if I cant hold it the entire time what do I do?

Did you drink your glass of water before you rolled?

If you are absolutely unable to hold it in you'll hold it for as long as you can and for every minute you are under your time you'll flick the head of your cock hard.

C4E.

MusicalMoans 01-29-2021 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Champion4Ever (Post 4276918)
Did you drink your glass of water before you rolled?

If you are absolutely unable to hold it in you'll hold it for as long as you can and for every minute you are under your time you'll flick the head of your cock hard.

C4E.

Yes I drank a glass of water before I rolled sir, and I ended up being able to hold it the whole time, although it was close, the last couple minutes my bladder was in pain and i would feel a drop come out every now and then 😖

Mindblower 01-29-2021 11:37 AM

In the meantime edge 5 times - edges where you stop one stroke before orgasm

SwitchMan7 01-29-2021 11:44 AM

If you wanna take a big step, have the punishment for pissing before the time has elapsed to do it into a glass and drink it!

MusicalMoans 01-29-2021 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mindblower (Post 4277027)
In the meantime edge 5 times - edges where you stop one stroke before orgasm

T-thabk you for the edges sir, my cock is so fuckinf sensitive right now, and I imagine it'll only get worse from the denial, the last couple of edges only took me 10-20 seconds to do, and u dont think uve ever seen my cock so big.

The edging without release after is torture for me, especially since I get si close every single time 😖

Thabk younonce again sir

MusicalMoans 01-29-2021 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SwitchMan7 (Post 4277034)
If you wanna take a big step, have the punishment for pissing before the time has elapsed to do it into a glass and drink it!

That would be a really big step, I d-dunno if I'm willing to go that far yet, it just seems so disgusting and so embarrassing 😖