getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Turn me into a Cumslut (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=408834)

John_Alexander 10-23-2021 07:06 AM

Turn me into a Cumslut

Miss Jen says if I want cum eating instructions I should let everyone post on it and see what happens. I'm not only curious how many people would actually post, but also if I can keep up eating my cum as many times as required.

Rules: Anyone can add a load of cum to my total and if you wish tell me how I should do it. But only 1 post per person. Can also add edges.

Also up for any new suggestions people may have :D

Hey it's me! 10-23-2021 08:07 AM

You can start off with 9 edges before eating your 1st load. Do all 9 edges with your legs over head, cock aimed at your face and mouth closed. When you cum open your mouth to catch it all. If any misses your mouth you're not allowed to clean or swallow for 10 minutes while you spank yourself then gather and swallow everything. You begged for cum, careful what you wish for slut :D

NotMe237 10-23-2021 08:34 AM

Ill add another load for you

bdude1560 10-23-2021 08:46 AM

I'll add a load, you must cum on of your dildos and suck it off. The bigger the better hehe :p

Kiton 10-23-2021 08:51 AM

I’ll add one, you can either cum normally in your hand but you have to play with the cum in your mouth for a full minute before you swallow or ruin the orgasm into your hand and swallow right away

John_Alexander 10-23-2021 09:03 AM

Thank you Hey it's me! , NotMe237, bdude1560, and Kiton for the cum! I will do what you wish. It just might take a few days :p

John_Alexander 10-23-2021 09:51 AM

So I was really horny from reading these so I decided to get the first one done. I got naked, put my legs over my head and started my edges. I arranged pillows so it was comfortable enough to stay in that position. After my second edge precum started to drip on my face, making me more aroused. Each edge covering my face more and more even getting in my mouth. After my 9th edge I opened my mouth fully and unloaded in my mouth. Luckily it all got in my mouth and I swallowed immediately, but god what a precum mess :eek:

Kaiyo 10-23-2021 09:54 AM

I think you should cum into your fleshlight and eat your fleshlight out :D

John_Alexander 10-23-2021 09:58 AM

I'll add it to the list, thank you for the suggestion, sounds like fun :D

John_Alexander 10-23-2021 05:31 PM

Ate a load for bdude1560. I came on my 7 inch dildo (biggest that wouldn't hurt my mouth) and gave it a nice blow job until I stopped tasting cum, definitely felt really slutty doing that one :o

John_Alexander 10-23-2021 11:43 PM

Got another load down at the end of the night for NotMe237

Mindblower 10-23-2021 11:55 PM

Get a good-sized spoon and put it on the floor.

Stand above it and start edging and let precum hit the spoon.

When spoon is full pick it up and empty it into your mouth - do not swallow.

Fill spoon again the same way and empty that into mouth as well.

Repeat once more until you have 3 spoonfulls of precum in your mouth. Still no swallowing.

Do 10 edges before cumming into spoon on floor...

Empty the spoon and swallow everything.

Any misses on floor? Do 3 edges before licking floor clean from precum and cum.

Good luck :)

John_Alexander 10-24-2021 04:34 AM

I'll give it a shot

Curiousnick 10-24-2021 05:05 AM

Have another load. This time just as your start to cum you are to stop any stimulation and point your dick at your face. You are then to lick all your cum off your body.