getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Requesting Clitoris Beating (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=388756)

Amethystgem 07-06-2020 09:31 PM

Requesting Clitoris Beating

I need help beating my clit. Please chose a number and item for me to beat my clit and I will send videos via Kik. I will also burn, scrub, and injure my clit in various ways if requested.

Thifr 07-06-2020 09:38 PM

You should tie your legs wide spread to force you to let them open when you beat your clit. You should open your pussy with clamps and tape.

Let start with 15 swats with the handle of a wooden spoon, right on your clit.

Kik me for report.

Amethystgem 07-06-2020 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thifr (Post 4060183)
You should tie your legs wide spread to force you to let them open when you beat your clit. You should open your pussy with clamps and tape.

Let start with 15 swats with the handle of a wooden spoon, right on your clit.

Kik me for report.

This a very short punishment, I would like to request another one to do as well that will severely hurt my clit and I will work on both to send you

Thoughtwrangler 07-06-2020 10:00 PM

Snap a rubber band right on your clit 100 times.

I have kik for you to report via. Same username as here.

Amethystgem 07-06-2020 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thoughtwrangler (Post 4060191)
Snap a rubber band right on your clit 100 times.

I have kik for you to report via. Same username as here.

Thank you I hope this makes my clit swell out of it good, I love my cunt looking disformed

Thifr 07-06-2020 10:13 PM

An other one for you, after your 15 swats, as warm up, rub your clit with toothpaste, then clamp it for 5 minutes. Then, spank it with a phone chargers cable, 25 swats. Directly after that, clamp again your clit and take it off without opening the clamps. Repeat that 10 times and spank again your clit with the spoon, 35 swats.

Keep me informed.

scotts96 07-09-2020 03:46 AM

coat your pussy with salt. edge. wipe your pussy with lemon juice. wait 10 minutes. repeat until you have edged 3 times. My kik is Scott.s1996 for reports and videos

Tom1 07-09-2020 12:12 PM

what's still missing?.... hm... ah... ginger ;)

Buy a big root of ginger and cut it into a plug shape.
Of course, you have to peel it compleatly.
Then make some small cuts into the surface of the plug to make more juice leave the ginger.

When your finished to build your plug, you will be already wet I guess.
If not edge 1 time and put the plug into your pussy.
(If you dare, produce a second plug for your butt)

Now use the rest of the ginger to rub your clit for 5 minutes.
Don't cum, but you may edge as often as you like.

Then rub your clit 5 minutes with spit on your hand and use the other hand to play with the plug(s)

And 5 more minutes rubbing your clit with ginger.

Congrtulations - now you are allowed to cum.

Leave the plugs inside for 15 more minutes :)

Have fun
KIK Username: testfor

zctt 07-09-2020 12:28 PM

50 spanks to your clit with a wooden spoon then 100 wet rubber snaps

Amethystgem 07-11-2020 06:26 PM

I will do this thank you, and to everyone else all tasks will be finished by next Weds thank you ��

WarmWind 07-11-2020 08:18 PM

Put a metal table spoon in the freezer to get nice and cold. While it's cooling edge 5 times. Scrub your clit with a tooth brush for 60 seconds, then 50 swats to your clit with the frozen spoon, then another 60 seconds with the brush.

abozarth 07-11-2020 08:24 PM

Massage 3 drops of hot sauce into your clit for 3 minutes, then hold 2 ice cubes against your clit until they melt completely. Once the ice cubes have finished, 100 snaps with a rubber band should get it ready to be spanked. Once the snaps have been completed, 100 spanks to your clit with a ruler.

My Kik is in my signature, I'll await your video

nipple slave 07-12-2020 10:59 AM

Rub hot sauce into your clit until it starts to burn. Get clothes pins or some kind of clamp and put 2 on each pussy lip. Then tie the clamps to your thighs and tie your legs spread. Next use a wooden spoon or ruler to spank your clit 100 times. After this rub hit sauce into it again. Now you will snap it with a rubber band 100 times.

Now you have a a chance to end the torture there. Roll a dice.
If it lands on 1-2 you will repeat the entire task. 3-5 you will do 200 more rubber band snaps to your clit and roll again. 6 you finished your task and are free to stop here.

Kik me @ gamewarrior100 to report.

Tom1 07-20-2020 10:20 AM

Got no answer and no proof...