getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Ask me Anything (AMA) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   AMA, Ask Mrpropel Anything! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=275046)

mrpropel 09-18-2016 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Confidential (Post 2426024)
Noooo you're kidding me! Jeez :/ Kilgrave had a great actor imo

Most people actually know from Doctor Who as the Tenth Doctor. So yeah he's a really good actor.

mrpropel 09-18-2016 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hornyyoungslut (Post 2426028)
a little bit, and you can live with it :p

i stopped dancing because of you :<

Confidential 09-18-2016 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrpropel (Post 2426030)
Most people actually know from Doctor Who as the Tenth Doctor. So yeah he's a really good actor.

Yes, the 10th doctor! I actually haven't watched the show, but I know of his legacy :)

mrpropel 09-18-2016 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Confidential (Post 2426036)
Yes, the 10th doctor! I actually haven't watched the show, but I know of his legacy :)

Yeah I've only watched like one or two episodes of it.

Okay I know this is my AMA but name me your top 10 TV shows of all time.

Hornyperson 09-18-2016 04:41 PM

What is the origin of your name??

mrpropel 09-18-2016 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hornyperson (Post 2426043)
What is the origin of your name??

Here is your answer.
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrpropel (Post 1690671)
Okay I don't remember exactly all the details but I'm pretty sure this is the reason. I used to drink propel like all the time in my high school days when I played football(American). Propel is a flavored bottled water for anyone that doesn't know and it tastes pretty damn good, especially the kiwi strawberry flavor! I used to drink one bottle every time before a game and we won every time.... except once when I ran out and I decided to drink Gatorade instead. People on the team noticed and I guess I got the nickname Mr. Propel because of it, the rest is history. I don't remember why I used it on this site, probably because I couldn't think of anything better. I honestly kinda wanna change it now, :P

Confidential 09-18-2016 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrpropel (Post 2426040)
Yeah I've only watched like one or two episodes of it.

Okay I know this is my AMA but name me your top 10 TV shows of all time.

Hahaha it'd be my pleasure, I'm including Anime genre here too because I watch those a lot and they need representation.

In no particular order:
1. Suits (towards the earlier end, before it just got into a dick measuring contest)
2. Breaking bad (it was a bit slow in the beginning, though)
3. Avatar
4. Parasyte
5. Toradora
6. The Newsroom
7. Jessica Jones
8. Sherlock
9. Mr. Robot
10. ffffuuuu----- either the Simpsons or King of the Hill

Let me explain the KotH one: I like it because the themes of the show are so ridiculous to me and I can't relate but it's nice to have that contrast.

mrpropel 09-18-2016 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Confidential (Post 2426053)
Hahaha it'd be my pleasure, I'm including Anime genre here too because I watch those a lot and they need representation.

In no particular order:
1. Suits (towards the earlier end, before it just got into a dick measuring contest)
2. Breaking bad (it was a bit slow in the beginning, though)
3. Avatar
4. Parasyte
5. Toradora
6. The Newsroom
7. Jessica Jones
8. Sherlock
9. Mr. Robot
10. ffffuuuu----- either the Simpsons or King of the Hill

Let me explain the KotH one: I like it because the themes of the show are so ridiculous to me and I can't relate but it's nice to have that contrast.

Nice list, I only have watched Breaking Bad, Avatar, and Jessica Jones (obviously :P)

And I'm more of a Family Guy, South Park kinda guy but yeah I can see why you would have KoTH on there.

hornyyoungslut 09-18-2016 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrpropel (Post 2426031)
i stopped dancing because of you :<

why are you lying?????

mrpropel 09-18-2016 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hornyyoungslut (Post 2426067)
why are you lying?????

wtf that doesnt even make any sense, you said "LOL seriously" that made me stop dancing :-<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

hornyyoungslut 09-18-2016 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrpropel (Post 2426074)
wtf that doesnt even make any sense, you said "LOL seriously" that made me stop dancing :-<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

i thought you were lying!!!!!

mrpropel 09-18-2016 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hornyyoungslut (Post 2426093)
i thought you were lying!!!!!

im not, i dont feel like dancing anymore :<

bleonav06 09-18-2016 05:24 PM

Why is your ama not as cool as mine?

mrpropel 09-18-2016 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleonav06 (Post 2426104)
Why is your ama way cooler than mine?

I don't know maybe it's because I like propel water and you don't. I think I'm just way cooler than you overall.

Confidential 09-18-2016 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrpropel (Post 2426056)
Nice list, I only have watched Breaking Bad, Avatar, and Jessica Jones (obviously :P)

And I'm more of a Family Guy, South Park kinda guy but yeah I can see why you would have KoTH on there.

I actually wanted to put SP and Family Guy on the list, along with American dad, Rick and Morty --- really fantastic shows in their own respect. Different kinds of humor. I struggled as soon as I realized I had no more than a single spot to give out at the end.