getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Go home naked after losing game/bet? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=429327)

andrew_b 10-19-2023 06:11 PM

Go home naked after losing game/bet?

Have you ever had to go naked after losing a game or bet?

Did you have to walk or drive?

danny_zero_00 10-20-2023 11:23 AM

Oh my gosh! I have not done this but I would absolutely LOVE it if it happened to me!!!

sm_limb 10-23-2023 02:39 AM

Yes 2 times this happend. Both times playing strippoker all female friends after night out. We played in the garden with wine next to a firepit. So clothes lost went into the pit.
Had to walk both times home for about 15minutes.luckely in the dark

tjpublic 10-27-2023 11:12 AM

I have never been in this situation, but it is a fantasy of mine for sure!

estrogen_princess 11-01-2023 10:57 AM

Nope, never, but I would do like to do it

HW1997 11-02-2023 08:36 AM

Yes, on a girls’ holiday when we were 18/19, we had a game of beach volleyball, 4 v 4. The losing team had to strip off their bikinis and walk back to the hotel (the length of the beach, probably half a mile) butt naked.

My team lost and so we reluctantly got naked. It was late afternoon so a lot of people had left the beach, but we still got seen by 100+ people I’d guess, plus the hotel staff and other guests as we returned to our room :o

lowlysub 11-02-2023 12:41 PM

Close but not naked. Playing strip poker with 6 others all clothes lost went into a bag (for each person). The only exception was underwear/panties. Once you got down to just underwear your bad was ziptied closed. When playing you could lose your underwear also. Now the gotcha. The first 2 losers naked had to swap underwear/panties. Those 2 could only open bag once home. I lost big time with 1 of the woman. So here she got to wear a nice pair of tight whites but I got her very childish spongebob panties (could have been worse). We played until only 1 had clothes left.

everyone else except winner could open their bag after they got to their car.

The winner also got to paddle the worst loser 5 times for every game they were naked. My ass hurt so much I did not care the panties or even watch to see if anyone else was looking.

We knew rules before coming so I do suspect she lost just enough to force another to wear her panties but not enough to get paddled. I also doubt she normally wears them.

xt599 11-03-2023 05:34 AM

Not a bet but a dare.
had to go to a shopping mall with change rooms that use curtains. pick two full outfits and take them to the change room. once there undress completely while caged and mix what I came to the store wearing with the outfits from the store. then move to a different change room for X time (was 30 minutes based on a dice roll). after that time I could go back and see if my clothes were still there or if they had been collected by the stores staff.

When I went back everything was gone from the change rooms so I had to walk out of the mall and then home naked with my caged cock exposed keeping my hands at my sides.

Hazel_b 01-22-2024 12:17 AM

No not quite although I have driven naked at night, not for a dare, just something I wanted to do

Kisune Karnon 01-23-2024 11:47 AM

I have not. Haven't really been involved in something that would involve it either yet.

bogue270 01-23-2024 04:16 PM

never walked home naked on a dare... but i have done quite a few ding dong ditch dares naked.... more like streaking up to a house... hitting the doorbell and running for it....lol

andrew_b 01-23-2024 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazel_b (Post 5384376)
No not quite although I have driven naked at night, not for a dare, just something I wanted to do

It's something I want to try myself. Maybe now I have a car I will