getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   27 female - decide my day (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=392985)

WantToBeTold 09-18-2020 02:20 PM

27 female - decide my day

I’m at home this weekend, working at my desk but wanting to make it a little more interesting.

What shall I wear? What can I do? How shall I do it? ...... you decide!

Looking forward to reporting back.

Andrew 25:17 09-18-2020 02:39 PM

Let's start spending 2 hours working at desk wearing just bra and panties locked into a bra-connection wedgie and edge twice, once per hour rubbing your clit throug the panties.

During all weekend you should also have written on your tits "getDare slut"

van9069 09-18-2020 02:45 PM

Every hour tomorrow you must insert one ice cube inside yourself and leave it there until it melts and leaks out

SirD 09-18-2020 08:36 PM

At any given time you should have 2 pegs on your body on either your nipples, clit, or tongue.

beof95 09-19-2020 02:26 AM

eat food from a plate on the floor with your hands behind your back while naked

frukostflingor 09-19-2020 02:59 AM

no clothes at all rest off the weekend

WantToBeTold 09-19-2020 08:03 AM

So I started with 2 hours in a bra-connection wedgie. I edged twice through my panties, leaving my clit so hard and wanting more.

I inserted an ice cube, which made it a little hard to concentrate, as all I wanted to do touch my pussy. So I added 2 pegs so my pussy lips.

When it was time to eat I stripped naked, moved the pegs to my nipples and ate off the floor with my hands behind my back.

I moved the pegs to my clit for a bit then back on my pussy lips.

I’ve been completely naked while in my room but I’ll have to put something on in a bit as I have housemates.

MasterZp 09-19-2020 08:10 AM

Clothing rules

When you need to leave your room, here is what to wear.

Insert a pair of your panties into your pussy to stuff it full. Then put on a pair of tight shorts pulled up tight. A crop top or other tight top and no bra. You may wear socks if it’s too cold. That is it.

If that is too much for being around your housemates, you may add a robe or similar item kept open.

WantToBeTold 09-19-2020 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterZp (Post 4136368)
When you need to leave your room, here is what to wear.

Insert a pair of your panties into your pussy to stuff it full. Then put on a pair of tight shorts pulled up tight. A crop top or other tight top and no bra. You may wear socks if it’s too cold. That is it.

If that is too much for being around your housemates, you may add a robe or similar item kept open.

Ok my pussy is stuffed and I’ve got my shortest tight shorts and a thin vest top on. Hope they don’t see the writing on my tits!

Finding it hard not to touch myself feeling this full and tight.