getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Post Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   2 Week control (For females) - Orgasm, toilet, teamup or clothing control. (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=354458)

teeppi 11-11-2018 09:29 AM

2 Week control (For females) - Orgasm, toilet, teamup or clothing control.

Hello, I am giving you a chance to be controlled for 2 weeks.

I am offering you 4 different ways to be controlled. I would prefer if you chose only one but if you are really interested about multiple of them, it could happen. You HAVE to use Kik to be controlled. That will be our main communication application. Remember, this 2 week control program is only for females. Remember that my timezone is GMT+2. Control might be difficult if our timezones are totally different.

1. Pussy control (Orgasm control)

- During the 2 week duration I will own your pussy. You will not masturbate, have sex or even touch that cunt without my permission.
You have to keep your pussy shaved for the 2 week duration and you have to of course ask permission to touch it when you are shaving it.
I require an inspection picture every tuesday and friday evening.

2. Toilet control

- For the next 2 weeks you will get a customized toilet schedule. You will go to the toilet by the schedule and inform me on kik (everytime) when you have finished your business. Other times you have to ask permission. Some days you will have to drink more than others but we will keep it safe but it wont be too easy either. Normal day will be 2-3liters a day, depending of the day and the person.

3. Teamup calendar control

This includes pussy control too. I will give you tasks, punishments and training sessions. You need to also have a online blog about your thoughts and what have you done. Will be tailored to you by your likings and dislikings.

4. Clothing control

You will have to give me list and pictures of your clothes. I will also require a clothing inspection picture every morning. Some days might have multiple outfits.

Please fill the form to apply to be controlled. Form asks a lot of information because that is how I can tailor the program for you. Some questions might not be neccesary for your preferred control program but you have to answer every question. Form has 4 parts, will take around 5-10minutes to fill.
https://goo.gl/forms/VIojqqo3dhbY7wjY2
After you have filled the form. Make a post to this thread telling us what kind of control did you applied for.

Callie 11-11-2018 11:24 AM

Hello my name is Emma I have just applied to be in your control

Princess37 11-11-2018 10:05 PM

Just sent my application to be controlled by you!

alex_carter 11-12-2018 06:00 PM

Does the team up calendar control also include the shaving photo requirements?

Is this workable if my time zone is GMT -5?

When you say you require the pics on Tuesday/Friday evenings, what time would the pics be required by? (I work from noon until 9 pm so it would be at least 10 pm my time I could get a pic to you because I don't do stuff at work.)

For the pussy control, is wiping after using the restroom restricted too, or is that permitted?

alex_carter 11-12-2018 06:02 PM

When you say you require the pics on Tuesday/Friday evenings, what time would the pics be required by? (I work from noon until 9 pm so it would be at least 10 pm my time I could get a pic to you because I don't do stuff at work.)

For the pussy control, is wiping after using the restroom restricted too, or is that permitted?

teeppi 11-12-2018 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex_carter (Post 3482722)

Team up calendar includes shaving photo requirements. It can work with your timezone but it can just be a bit more troublematic from communication point of view as i am sleeping when it's your evening.(It's 3am right now, i usually would be asleep this time of the day) But i don't think it's too big of a problem. We can select you time together when the required pictures must be taken, like 10-11pm.
I have allowed wiping after using restroom but if you have bidet for example you can use that to clean. (they're common in my country, might not be common there).

alex_carter 11-12-2018 06:29 PM

Ok. Thanks, and no bidets are not common where I am.

I'm filling out the form now for the team up control (if the online blog can be tumblr.) Also I only have kik when I have Wi-Fi, so I will not have it while at work.

*Edit* Just finished filling out the form.

mista_lee 11-20-2018 08:50 PM

Hello! I just sent in my application to be controlled via toilet control and/or clothing control by you.

kawaiikitty 11-23-2018 02:54 PM

I've sent my application - about toilet control

Sarahslutbunny 11-23-2018 04:21 PM

I have applied for toilet control.

teeppi 11-28-2018 03:42 PM

Only open to European(or other places with similar timezone) submissives anymore. While the time difference can sometimes work with Americans, it most of the time really doesn't.

Your Toy 11-30-2018 12:47 PM

I applied for toilet control

hannah14923 12-23-2018 06:00 PM

I have applied for toilet control

sluttywh0re 12-24-2018 08:10 AM

Hello sir, I have just applied for toilet control and set you a kik message.

jellyshot 12-26-2018 07:34 PM

I have applied for my toilet privileges to be under your control!