getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dice Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Best Extreme Online Exposure Dice Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=231190)

funnydude 08-30-2015 03:14 AM

First let's find out how many photos you'll be taking:
6 - 3 photos

Obviously you'll be naked, but do you have to do something special to your body for the photos?:
6 - No additional prep

Will you have to show your face? (Only applies if the poses rolled for you calls for face to be shown. Only several do.):
5 No

What poses will you be in for the photos? [Two Dice] (Roll for each photo you are required to take):
2 - On all fours, ass facing camera
7 - Close-up asshole shot
10 - Ass shot (cheeks not spread)

What other information will be posted with your photos? (Must provide appropriate info via PM to the person rolling for you):
6 - Nothing (you're lucky)

How many websites will the photos be posted at?:
1 - 1

Where are the photos going to be posted by the person below you? (Roll according to the number of the last roll):
1 - KinkTalk album

How long will the photos stay on the website?:
5 - 5 days

Aldbakken 08-30-2015 05:34 AM

3 - 4 photos

Obviously you'll be naked, but do you have to do something special to your body for the photos?:
4 - No additional prep

Will you have to show your face? (Only applies if the poses rolled for you calls for face to be shown. Only several do.):
1- No

What poses will you be in for the photos? [Two Dice] (Roll for each photo you are required to take):
6 - close-up penis shot.
9 - Stroking penis.
11 - On all fours, side of body shot (face looking at camera if required, otherwise not necessary [you can look away])
5 - Full rear nude

What other information will be posted with your photos? (Must provide appropriate info via PM to the person rolling for you):
3 - First name, Last name, and email address

2 - 3

Where are the photos going to be posted by the person below you? (Roll according to the number of the last roll):
3 - Tumblr of rollers choice
6 - KinkTalk album or xHamster album (rollers choice)
2 - xHamster album

3 - 1 month

I release all photos of myself sent to the designated recipient as outlined in this thread. I hold no parties liable for anything that may be incurred by their release online.

Robdublin29 08-30-2015 02:53 PM

1 - 8 photos
1 - Write "GetDare" on your stomach
5 - No Face
5 - Full rear nude
4 - City, First name, Last name, and email address
1 - 1 website
2 - xHamster album
3 - 1 month

I release all photos of myself sent to the designated recipient as outlined in this thread. I hold no parties liable for anything that may be incurred by their release online.

Slave1111 08-30-2015 06:15 PM

4 - 5 photos
3 - No additional prep
3-4 - Yes

4 - Full frontal nude (face shown if required, not necessary otherwise)
11 - On all fours, side of body shot (face looking at camera if required, otherwise not necessary [you can look away])
4 - Full frontal nude (face shown if required, not necessary otherwise)
6 - Females: Close-up pussy spread shot. Males: close-up penis shot.

1 - First and Last name
2 - 3

2 - xHamster album
1 - KinkTalk album
4 - imagefap album

4 - 3 months

Chrissy1997 08-30-2015 06:43 PM

2- 3 photos
4- no prep
2- no face
5- full rear, 6- close up penis/pussy shot, 7- close up asshole shot
3- first name, last name and email address
1-1 website
1-kinktalk album
2- forever

Chrissy1997 08-30-2015 06:44 PM

chipick282 08-31-2015 09:15 AM

4 - 5 photos

3 - No additional prep

1 - No

9 - Action photo. Females: fingering pussy. Males: Stroking penis.

6 - Females: Close-up pussy spread shot. Males: close-up penis shot.

5 - Full rear nude

8 - Females: Front upper body shot (face showing if required, otherwise not necessary). Males: Laying on back, legs brought close to chest, camera facing at your ass, balls, and penis

1 - First and Last name

1 - 1

5 - Rollers choice website (must tell person they are exposing their choice) I'll choose kinktalk

4 - 3 months

I am in and I release all photos of myself sent to the designated recipient as outlined in this thread. I hold no parties liable for anything that may be incurred by their release online.

noodboi 08-31-2015 06:08 PM

5 - 10 photos

6 - No additional prep

1-2 - No

3 - On all fours, ass facing camera, cheeks spread apart and showing your hole.
8 - Females: Front upper body shot (face showing if required, otherwise not necessary). Males: Laying on back, legs brought close to chest, camera facing at your ass, balls, and penis.

5 - Email address

3 - 4

1 - KinkTalk album
2 - xHamster album
5 - Rollers choice website (must tell person they are exposing their choice)

3 - 1 month

yomamashippie 09-04-2015 12:01 PM

2- 3 photos
5- email address on stomach
3- face
5- full rear nude
6- close up penis shot
4- full frontal nude
5- email address
6- 5 websites
1- kink talk album
2- forever
"I release all photos of myself sent to the designated recipient as outlined in this thread. I hold no parties liable for anything that may be incurred by their release online."
tailor my rolls to make them more embarrassing and exposing!!

funnydude 09-05-2015 03:42 AM

4 - 5 photos

3 - No additional prep

6 - No

6 - Nothing (you're lucky)

1 - 1

1 - KinkTalk album
6 - KinkTalk album or xHamster album (rollers choice)

3 - 1 month

alan4dares 09-06-2015 04:08 PM

sounding 09-11-2015 12:29 AM

Rolling for funnydude as Alan didnt roll for him

2 - 3 photos

5 - Write your email address on your stomach

1-2 - No

8 - Females: Front upper body shot (face showing if required, otherwise not necessary). Males: Laying on back, legs brought close to chest, camera facing at your ass, balls, and penis.

4 - City, First name, Last name, and email address

1 - 1

4 - 3 months

2school4cool 09-12-2015 07:18 PM

Jess95 09-16-2015 05:59 PM

Hammarling 09-16-2015 06:03 PM