getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   The Authors' Cafe (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   GetDare Writer Badge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=231362)

andrew_b 08-20-2015 04:37 AM

GetDare Writer Badge

Hey I don't know if anyone is interested but I created a badge for my signature that says that I'm a writer on here. It's more or less the only reason I come on here these days. To show people what I've written.

I think it would be pretty cool if every person on here who writes a lot on here to stick it in their signature to show people.

If you want it you can have it, just save the picture and stick it in your signature.

pyrodare 02-10-2016 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 1885405)
Hey I don't know if anyone is interested but I created a badge for my signature that says that I'm a writer on here. It's more or less the only reason I come on here these days. To show people what I've written.

I think it would be pretty cool if every person on here who writes a lot on here to stick it in their signature to show people.

If you want it you can have it, just save the picture and stick it in your signature.

I totally agree with you! I also think it would be great if everyboby did that!

andrew_b 02-10-2016 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pyrodare (Post 2092113)
I totally agree with you! I also think it would be great if everyboby did that!

I have no problem if you want to use it

Runesmith 04-02-2016 11:29 PM

Thanks for posting this, Andrew. I hope you won't mind me adding it to my sig.

andrew_b 04-03-2016 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Runesmith (Post 2159992)
Thanks for posting this, Andrew. I hope you won't mind me adding it to my sig.

Not at all, the more the merrier

Tell your friends ha ha

LitDarkness 04-22-2016 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 1885405)

I took it. I like the idea. I write a lot so I figured why not.

It is cool and probably would helpful to figure out who the writers are, which can let you see stories you wouldn't have otherwise saw.

andrew_b 06-16-2016 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills (Post 2186321)
I took it. I like the idea. I write a lot so I figured why not.

It is cool and probably would helpful to figure out who the writers are, which can let you see stories you wouldn't have otherwise saw.

I know this a very late reply but glad you like the badge.

I've seen a few people with it now, looks like it's getting around.