getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   18 F- Wanting to Try New Things (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399008)

Lushrant 01-19-2021 08:32 AM

18 F- Wanting to Try New Things

I’m mostly home alone during the day and have been wanting to try new things. I’ve only ever done dares that involve nudity and masturbation.

Here are my likes and limits:

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging.

Limits: family, anything illegal, anything too public (where I can be seen). Photos or videos.

I’ve not really explored many kinks but would be willing to try almost anything, as long as it’s not one of my limits. If something is too far or I cannot do, I will let you know. :)

Ch4rl13 01-19-2021 08:34 AM

I'd like you nude and on your knees - wearing improvised nipple clamps if you don't have the real thing. You have to edge three time to three different fantasies then you may cum after 20 sharp spanks to the ass.

Would love to know how it goes and a dare back.

Charlie

DeepInnerFreak 01-19-2021 08:38 AM

Hi Lushrant,

A nice simple one to begin with. For every post your thread gets you'll complete an edge.

You may not cum until Sunday (01/24/2021) evening.

Enjoy your first edge :D

C4E.

Daring_Alice 01-19-2021 08:42 AM

How about a simple buy effective one?

One day when you're alone. Strip naked. Don't redress until you've edged jn every room.

Lushrant 01-19-2021 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ch4rl13 (Post 4267654)
I'd like you nude and on your knees - wearing improvised nipple clamps if you don't have the real thing. You have to edge three time to three different fantasies then you may cum after 20 sharp spanks to the ass.

Would love to know how it goes and a dare back.

Charlie

I found some clips that are normally used to hold bags closed and used those. I don’t own any type of toys or clamps. I did the edging and the spanking, but did not cum due to my other dare preventing me from it until Sunday. My nipples and butt are pretty sore but overall I had fun.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Champion4Ever (Post 4267657)
Hi Lushrant,

A nice simple one to begin with. For every post your thread gets you'll complete an edge.

C4E.

I don’t think I have ever gone that long without cumming but am up for the challenge.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daring_Alice (Post 4267660)

One day when you're alone. Strip naked. Don't redress until you've edged jn every room.

I will complete this dare by the end of the day and let you know how it goes.

DeepInnerFreak 01-19-2021 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lushrant (Post 4267726)

I don’t think I have ever gone that long without cumming but am up for the challenge.

Great, you can see if the resulting intense orgasm is worthy of putting "denial" in your likes or not :)

Have fun :D

C4E.

Lushrant 01-19-2021 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daring_Alice (Post 4267660)

I’ve completed the dare. I almost came in my parents’ bedroom but stopped myself just in time. :eek:

DeepInnerFreak 01-19-2021 01:03 PM

Lets see if you enjoy sensory deprivation...

Strip naked, put some earphones in your ears playing music loud enough that you can not hear anything else and blindfold yourself.

Now masturbate and complete the edge for this post.

Bravery levels...
Safe: In your room with your door locked whilst no one is at home.
A little scary: In your room with your door locked whilst someone is at home.
Scary: In your room with your door unlocked whilst someone is at home.
Frightening: In another room with the door unlocked whilst someone is at home.

Let us know which level you picked and enjoy :D

C4E.

raisethebar 01-19-2021 01:22 PM

Do you have kik? Can figure out dares

Lushrant 01-19-2021 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Champion4Ever (Post 4267842)

Strip naked, put some earphones in your ears playing music loud enough that you can not hear anything else and blindfold yourself.

Bravery levels...

C4E.

I will do this tonight, once my family is home. I will probably go for Scary level.

Quote:

Originally Posted by raisethebar (Post 4267852)
Do you have kik? Can figure out dares

I feel more comfortable just taking dares on here. Not looking to share any outside information.

Lushrant 01-19-2021 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Champion4Ever (Post 4267842)

Bravery levels...

C4E.

I’ve completed this dare. I did it on scary with both of my parents home. The blind fold and music definitely made it feel more risky, as I’d have no idea or somebody knocked or walked in. But that also made it more fun. :)

Marquise 01-19-2021 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Champion4Ever (Post 4267657)
Hi Lushrant,

C4E.

How about after you cum, you suck your finger clean? And if possible, clean all of your juices by licking/eating. Report on how you found your taste to be.

Jingo889 01-19-2021 05:09 PM

Maybe try some basic hidden public?
Go to your local park wearing whatever you want, without underwear and something in your pussy.
Walk around a bit, maybe even visit a shop and try to interact with people knowing they don’t know ;)

GeorgeHall 01-20-2021 04:20 AM

Are you interested in rules? If so heres a couple you could follow.

1 - You are not allowed to wear underwear (panties allowed if on period). For every hour you wear underwear you must add a day denial for each (1 hour of bra and panties = 2 days etc. - period doesnt add to denial)

2 - At the start of each day roll a die, the result is how many times you are allowed to pee that day. If you need to pee again then you must ask on here for permission and how it should be done

Also as a little tip, reports go a long way. You're gonna get more and better dares if you write longer and more detailed reports.

Lushrant 01-20-2021 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marquise (Post 4267997)
How about after you cum, you suck your finger clean? And if possible, clean all of your juices by licking/eating. Report on how you found your taste to be.

I will be sure to do this on Sunday when I am allowed to cum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jingo889 (Post 4268027)
Maybe try some basic hidden public?
Go to your local park wearing whatever you want, without underwear and something in your pussy.
Walk around a bit, maybe even visit a shop and try to interact with people knowing they don’t know ;)

I have not yet had the chance to go out in public but should be doing so later today. I will post an update once I do.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgeHall (Post 4268488)
Are you interested in rules? If so heres a couple you could follow.

1 - You are not allowed to wear underwear (panties allowed if on period). For every hour you wear underwear you must add a day denial for each (1 hour of bra and panties = 2 days etc. - period doesnt add to denial)

2 - At the start of each day roll a die, the result is how many times you are allowed to pee that day. If you need to pee again then you must ask on here for permission and how it should be done

Also as a little tip, reports go a long way. You're gonna get more and better dares if you write longer and more detailed reports.

Thank you for the tip, I will try to make my reports longer and more detailed. I do like the idea of the rules and will go follow them. I took off my panties the moment that I saw the rule. I am wearing a pair of sweat pants so am currently going commando. It’s not too uncomfortable, considering they are sweats however I am considering shaving bald down there, in case I wear jeans. I don’t want any hair getting stuck in the zipper I also rolled a dice. I got 2. I normally go at least 3 to 4 times a day, so will likely need to ask for permission later in the day.
I peed once, shortly after rolling the dice so only have 1 left that I am allowed to do.

As for my other ongoing dare: I have been edging every time there is a new reply to this thread. I can honestly say that this has been the most times I have ever edged without cumming. It seems each time I edge, the timeframe before I feel like I may cum is becoming shorter and shorter. I’ve been constantly wet and even had a hard time sleeping last night because I kept waking up wanting to touch myself. I’ve been trying different positions and getting creative when I do it, to try and switch things up a bit. I normally just do it lying on my back but have been trying on my hands and knees and even standing up.
I’ve enjoyed the challenge but will really enjoy Sunday, when I can cum again.

DeepInnerFreak 01-20-2021 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lushrant (Post 4268602)
I have been edging every time there is a new reply to this thread. I can honestly say that this has been the most times I have ever edged without cumming. It seems each time I edge, the timeframe before I feel like I may cum is becoming shorter and shorter. I’ve been constantly wet and even had a hard time sleeping last night because I kept waking up wanting to touch myself. I’ve been trying different positions and getting creative when I do it, to try and switch things up a bit. I normally just do it lying on my back but have been trying on my hands and knees and even standing up.
I’ve enjoyed the challenge but will really enjoy Sunday, when I can cum again.

Hehe, you are going to have such an intense orgasm Sunday :D

Okay lets try a little pain...

3 clothes pins clamped to each of your pussy lips and 1 clothes pins clamped to each nipple while you complete an edge.

Enjoy :D

C4E.

girf69 01-20-2021 09:31 AM

Fun

I think we should add 7 days to denial. Really give her a taste of it. Jan 30th. Also says you were thing about shaving and rules i think you could use a rule to shave Tuesdays and Fridays keep you pretty smooth all the time.

DeepInnerFreak 01-20-2021 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girf69 (Post 4268642)
I think we should add 7 days to denial. Really give her a taste of it. Jan 30th. Also says you were thing about shaving and rules i think you could use a rule to shave Tuesdays and Fridays keep you pretty smooth all the time.

I don't know. Lushrant has already said she has not done denial before and I think a few days along with all the edging she is doing is a good enough taster for someone trying something new.

Also when shaving sensitive areas it is important that the person doing so does it in a time that allows their hair to grow back enough so that they don't end up with in growing hairs and razer burn. I think it would be more sensible to allow her to decide when to shave if she wants to.

Just my thoughts.

C4E.

Lushrant 01-20-2021 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Champion4Ever (Post 4268625)
Hehe, you are going to have such an intense orgasm Sunday :D

Okay lets try a little pain...

3 clothes pins clamped to each of your pussy lips and 1 clothes pins clamped to each nipple while you complete an edge.

C4E.

I will need to go to the store today to buy clothes pins but will do so and will be willing to try this dare.
As per previous dares, I will not put on any panties but will wear something to where it’s not too obvious. I’ve not gone out in public like that before but the idea of it does sound exciting.
I just will not put myself in a position where I can get into trouble.

I also don’t know about the previous public dare from yesterday, of going somewhere with something inside of me. I’ve only ever stuck one finger inside and I’m still very tight. Also I do not own any types of toys or anything that I can think to have inside of me.
I think I may take a pass on this dare, for now.

As for the debate on my denial, of course I’m going to vote for Sunday. I’ve been pretty much constantly dripping ever since the edging started. I’m trying really hard to make it until Sunday, and I have every intention of doing so. But I really don’t know if I can make it much longer.
I’ve enjoyed edging and feel like I’ve played with my pussy more in the last day than I ever have in a day.

As for the shaving debate, I’ve always been kinda slow in development when it comes to pubes. When I do shave, it stays bald for a while before thin hairs start to grow in. I’d be willing to keep it bald, but don’t think it would require shaving every 3 days to do so.

Aiedails 01-20-2021 11:27 AM

Welcome! For the edge for this post, why not try to hold it? As you get close to the edge, slowly continue so you stay on the edge for as long as you can manage. It's dangerous though, we don't want to to fail and cum! ;) If you can, count how long you manage to hold it.

Good luck :)

Lushrant 01-20-2021 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aiedails (Post 4268724)
Welcome! For the edge for this post, why not try to hold it? As you get close to the edge, slowly continue so you stay on the edge for as long as you can manage. It's dangerous though, we don't want to to fail and cum! ;) If you can, count how long you manage to hold it.

Good luck :)

Thanks for the warm welcome! :)
I have completed this. I decided to strip completely naked while I completed this dare. I laid on my back, on my bed and starting touching myself. I normally rub my clit but wanted to try and last longer so stated off with just rubbing my outer lips and then teasing my hole a bit. By the time I moved to my clit, I was pretty much dripping wet and wanted to cum so badly. I was about to hold it for about 45 seconds but then felt like I was about to reach the point of no return so quickly stopped. I don’t think I’ve ever been this wet. It’s dripping out onto my bed and making a mess, but it’s amazing.

I’m about to put on some clothes now and run to the store but will be back later to post an update on my clothes pin dare.

Also, I peed again so have reached my limit for the day. Being as it is still pretty early in the day, I will need to go again eventually.
Please can somebody give me permission to do so and a dare that goes along with it?

DeepInnerFreak 01-20-2021 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lushrant (Post 4268755)

Also, I peed again so have reached my limit for the day. Being as it is still pretty early in the day, I will need to go again eventually.
Please can somebody give me permission to do so and a dare that goes along with it?

You may pee, however you will pee in 5 second intervals with a 10 second break in between each 5 second pee!

C4E.

GeorgeHall 01-20-2021 01:08 PM

Didnt realise you were edging for every reply. Oops, guess this will have to count too

girf69 01-20-2021 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lushrant (Post 4268672)
I will need to go to the store today to buy clothes pins but will do so and will be willing to try this dare.
As per previous dares, I will not put on any panties but will wear something to where it’s not too obvious. I’ve not gone out in public like that before but the idea of it does sound exciting.
I just will not put myself in a position where I can get into trouble.

I also don’t know about the previous public dare from yesterday, of going somewhere with something inside of me. I’ve only ever stuck one finger inside and I’m still very tight. Also I do not own any types of toys or anything that I can think to have inside of me.
I think I may take a pass on this dare, for now.

As for the debate on my denial, of course I’m going to vote for Sunday. I’ve been pretty much constantly dripping ever since the edging started. I’m trying really hard to make it until Sunday, and I have every intention of doing so. But I really don’t know if I can make it much longer.
I’ve enjoyed edging and feel like I’ve played with my pussy more in the last day than I ever have in a day.

As for the shaving debate, I’ve always been kinda slow in development when it comes to pubes. When I do shave, it stays bald for a while before thin hairs start to grow in. I’d be willing to keep it bald, but don’t think it would require shaving every 3 days to do so.

Thank you. And alright. Enjoy Sunday then :). And i think bald would be nice at ur discretion on shaving times.

qwertzui 01-20-2021 01:30 PM

You like Masturbation and I like Balloons, so let's combine both of them.
This is something for you to do on Sunday or next week after you are not longer on denial.
Put on some underwear if you are to scared without it, then blow up a balloon.
Now that's were the real fun begins as you will hump the balloon until it pops or you orgasm.
Preferably the first one, because then you can orgasm however you like afterwards. However if you had an Orgasm before it poped then you are denied for 3 days.

I know its not for everyone, but I would like it if you to try your best.

Slutforyouruse 01-20-2021 01:49 PM

Here’s a fun one! When you’re allowed to cum finally you’re allowedddd to cum. So do it! No hands off your pussy. You get 5 times in a row to cum! Try for more but since you’re new just see how many you can do! I know how sensitive i get.... if you can’t do 5 then it looks like you’ll be denied for the amount of times you couldn’t in days!

raisethebar 01-20-2021 02:53 PM

In your AMA thread you said you had wished you had ask your girlfriend that you do dares with that she eats your pussy out. Let’s get you to eat out her pussy and you to eat out her pussy, also try fingering each other’s ass and pussy.

How about picking up a cucumber from the grocery store. Use it as a dildo, start loosening up that pussy.

Lushrant 01-20-2021 03:22 PM

Hi everyone! :)

Thanks for all of the additional dares. I will be reviewing them over the next day or so and attempting to do whatever I can. I will be sure to include updates. Here is what has happened since I last posted;

I went to the store to buy clothes pins. As per my rules, I did not wear any panties. It was my first time going out in public commando. I was wearing a short pair of athletic shorts and a tshirt, so feeling the air on my pussy definitely made me feel exposed. The store was not very crowded and I was never in a position where my lack of panties was evident.

I got home and went to my room. I was home alone so stripped all the way down completely and decided I would edge on my bed. The clothes pins attached to my nipples stung a little but I quickly got used to it. The real pain was when I put the clothes pins on my pussy lips. My pussy lips are rather small and don’t stick out much so I had to work hard to get them to fit and had to have them fairly close together. The pain actually made my edging last longer than before. Once I was done edging and took the clothes pins off, it left my pussy throbbing and pink. I enjoyed the challenge of this dare, but it definitely hurt and even now I still have a sore pussy.

Once that was completed, I decided I would take a shower and clean up before my parents get home. During my shower, I edged a few more times to help reach my goal of matching with the posts. After showering, I decided to get the shaving over with. I noticed lathering on the shaving cream felt good so edged one more time, with it still on. I then shaved my pussy, making sure to get every hair off. Once bald, I put some pants back on and a shirt.

I also peed one more time, making sure to follow the rule of 5 second intervals with 10 seconds in between. This was interesting, as it made the relief of finally peeing even better.

I will likely pee one more time before the day ends so may need permission and another dare to do so.

Jingo889 01-20-2021 03:40 PM

I will give permission for you to pee when you need to next, however I would like you to pee out in your back garden if possible!

Hope you’re having fun newbie ;)

NotMe237 01-20-2021 03:58 PM

How about a naked lap outside your house when everyone is sleeping? Would that be feasible?

zephyrnem 01-21-2021 05:34 AM

An easy start to public fun: Go to a public bathroom or dressing room and strip naked. Stay that way for 5 minutes. If you feel adventurous slow down the strip. Take a few seconds or a minute after each piece comes off to savor your growing nudity. At what point do you start to feel exposed, or a little nervous, or horny? Run your hands over your flesh as you become more naked. Once naked, maybe go through some sexy and slutty poses.

Then report back. Was this easy? Hard? Did you feel like pushing further, or is this about as public as you dare? Do you enjoy that you are following a command to bare your flesh? It being...out of your control :)

Most of all...enjoy!

Lushrant 01-21-2021 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jingo889 (Post 4268902)
I will give permission for you to pee when you need to next, however I would like you to pee out in your back garden if possible!

Hope you’re having fun newbie ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotMe237 (Post 4268922)
How about a naked lap outside your house when everyone is sleeping? Would that be feasible?

Good morning and thank you for the additional dares. I completed both last night but fell asleep before I could post any update. Here is what happened:

I decided to put on an old dress I had, with nothing underneath, to scope out the outside and see how easily I could complete these. I figured a dress would be easier to take off and put on quickly, since it’s just one piece. By this point, I had to pee pretty badly. I grabbed some toilet paper and went to the far side of my yard. I turned off all the outside lights and was just using my phone flashlight so i wouldn’t be easily seen. I’d never peed outside like this before but figured it out pretty quickly.
I pulled off the dress and was completely naked. I quickly peed and wiped myself.
I then got up and very quickly sprinted around the house. It felt very daring but luckily it is very quiet here I live at night so nobody saw me. When I got back to my dress, I put it on and went inside.

I edged a few more times before bed, to keep up with the posts on here.
My pussy is still very wet and I could easily cum multiple times, if I were allowed. I will continue reviewing the dares and post regular updates.

I did role a dice and got 5 so I should be okay with peeing today. I will try some of the other dares and will let you know how they go. I’ve been enjoying this and have liked trying new kinks, please keep the dares coming. :)

Lushrant 01-21-2021 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raisethebar (Post 4268868)
In your AMA thread you said you had wished you had ask your girlfriend that you do dares with that she eats your pussy out. Let’s get you to eat out her pussy and you to eat out her pussy, also try fingering each other’s ass and pussy.

How about picking up a cucumber from the grocery store. Use it as a dildo, start loosening up that pussy.

Unfortunately that friend no longer lives here. I talk with her still on a regular basic but she is no longer interested in doing any type of sexual stuff, now that she has a boyfriend.

As for the cucumber, I’ve only ever fit 1 finger inside me and even that was super tight. It may be better to start with something smaller.

GeorgeHall 01-21-2021 08:05 AM

Mind adding me on snap or kik (george_hall4939), I'd like to speak with you privately

Lushrant 01-21-2021 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zephyrnem (Post 4269365)
An easy start to public fun: Go to a public bathroom or dressing room and strip naked. Stay that way for 5 minutes. If you feel adventurous slow down the strip. Take a few seconds or a minute after each piece comes off to savor your growing nudity. At what point do you start to feel exposed, or a little nervous, or horny? Run your hands over your flesh as you become more naked. Once naked, maybe go through some sexy and slutty poses.

Then report back. Was this easy? Hard? Did you feel like pushing further, or is this about as public as you dare? Do you enjoy that you are following a command to bare your flesh? It being...out of your control :)

Most of all...enjoy!

Thank you for this dare! :) I just got back home from completing it.

I decided it would be best to do this in the public bathroom at a park near my house. It’s normally pretty quiet during the day so felt like this could be a good way to try it with minimal risks.

I went into one of the stalls and did each piece of clothing one at a time with some time in between. I didn’t feel too nervous since nobody else was around
I think I felt the most naked/exploded when I was down to wearing only socks. It was exciting being naked and I was feeling super horny so decided to take it one step further and step outside of the stall. The stall had a door that swung outward , so it still would have mostly covered me in case somebody walked in. I did a few sexy poses in front of the mirror and stayed there for a few minutes.

I then went back into the stall and sat on the toilet. I was pretty wet, by this point, so decided I would edge. I edged for a few minutes then took a pee and cleaned myself up and got dressed.

As I was leaving the park, a few other women were arriving. I’m not sure if they would’ve gone in the bathroom or not but it did feel risky. I think I’d be willing to try some more pubic things, as I really did enjoy this.

I will probably be offline for the next several hours, since I have school work to do. But please keep the dares coming. I’ve enjoyed everything so far and want to keep exploring new kinks and doing things I’ve not yet tried

raisethebar 01-21-2021 11:36 AM

That’s to bad she’s moved away.

Does she live close enough to visit her and her boyfriend? Maybe suggest you come for a visit and have a threesome?

Dare 1
Start loosening that pussy up. Start masterbating with different size objects. Start small and work up. Keep an eye out at home if anything you can insert. Maybe a felt marker. Hand sanitizer bottle, carrot, curling iron, two fingers (then 3, may have to push past your Hyman), what ever you see that can masterbate with. Should try something every two hours your awake.

Dare 2
For every 25 messages on gd, snap, text, socials, you have three min to find a place to get naked and finger your pussy. You have to them for 3 min. No cumming. Once your allowed to cum for every 70 messages you have 3 min to find a place to get naked and cum.

Punishment if you don’t find a place or if you cum.

Dare 3
You going to the woods. You will strip naked, hide your clothes. You will have headphones on. You will leave the clothes and walk for 5 min. Then you will put on a blind fold and finger yourself till you cum. You will then walk back and find your clothes.

Dare 4
You need to start fingering your ass. 3 times a day you should finger your ass for at least 5 min. Start working up with the number of fingers you can get in your ass.

Dare 5
Electric toothbrush, you need to start using your electric toothbrush on your clit 5 times a day

Dare 6
If you have zoom classes, you should be bottomless. No anything. Sit there and play with your clit and pussy.

Dare 7
Rope walk.
You will get 25-30 feet of rope. Tie it tight between two trees. You will have it pussy high. You have to tie your hands behind your back, be naked, and walk in ground with rocks and tree branches. You have to walk with it between your pussy lips. There and back. Put toothpaste on your clit and pussy before you start, after you make it to one end, then after you finish.

Dare 8
This may not work cause of covid. You should go on tinder. Round 1 set up two dates for the week. One guy, one girl. For a date to count you need to blow him, and have sex.

If you can’t cause of covid tell some friends your horny and are wanting help. See if they are willing to be a fuck buddy.

DeepInnerFreak 01-21-2021 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raisethebar (Post 4269598)
That’s to bad she’s moved away.

Does she live close enough to visit her and her boyfriend? Maybe suggest you come for a visit and have a threesome?

Dare 1
Start loosening that pussy up. Start masterbating with different size objects. Start small and work up. Keep an eye out at home if anything you can insert. Maybe a felt marker. Hand sanitizer bottle, carrot, curling iron, two fingers (then 3, may have to push past your Hyman), what ever you see that can masterbate with. Should try something every two hours your awake.

Dare 2
For every 25 messages on gd, snap, text, socials, you have three min to find a place to get naked and finger your pussy. You have to them for 3 min. No cumming. Once your allowed to cum for every 70 messages you have 3 min to find a place to get naked and cum.

Punishment if you don’t find a place or if you cum.

Dare 3
You going to the woods. You will strip naked, hide your clothes. You will have headphones on. You will leave the clothes and walk for 5 min. Then you will put on a blind fold and finger yourself till you cum. You will then walk back and find your clothes.

Dare 4
You need to start fingering your ass. 3 times a day you should finger your ass for at least 5 min. Start working up with the number of fingers you can get in your ass.

Dare 5
Electric toothbrush, you need to start using your electric toothbrush on your clit 5 times a day

Dare 6
If you have zoom classes, you should be bottomless. No anything. Sit there and play with your clit and pussy.

Dare 7
Rope walk.
You will get 25-30 feet of rope. Tie it tight between two trees. You will have it pussy high. You have to tie your hands behind your back, be naked, and walk in ground with rocks and tree branches. You have to walk with it between your pussy lips. There and back. Put toothpaste on your clit and pussy before you start, after you make it to one end, then after you finish.

Dare 8
This may not work cause of covid. You should go on tinder. Round 1 set up two dates for the week. One guy, one girl. For a date to count you need to blow him, and have sex.

If you can’t cause of covid tell some friends your horny and are wanting help. See if they are willing to be a fuck buddy.

Why are you asking a virgin to insert things into her and break her hymen?
Why are you asking her to reach out to friends and tell them she's horny?
And why would she loose her virginity to a random stranger on tinder?

These tasks are not safe or sane for someone just starting out.

The thread is asking for simple starter dares to get her exploring different kinks.

I understand she does not have to complete any of the tasks asked of her, however if she keeps getting extreme dares she'll likely decide this is not the community for her and move on like so many do. She has already had to say to a few people in this thread that the dares are too much. There is only so much someone will say no, sorry, before giving up and moving on.

Please keep in mind the spirit of the thread and match it with the level of task you are asking a newbie to do.

Jingo889 01-21-2021 02:09 PM

Agreed, you’ve got to keep in mind your target audience for these dares
While she may be looking into new ideas, that doesn’t mean we go 1-100 straight away

Lushrant 01-21-2021 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Champion4Ever (Post 4269612)
Why are you asking a virgin to insert things into her and break her hymen?
Why are you asking her to reach out to friends and tell them she's horny?
And why would she loose her virginity to a random stranger on tinder?

These tasks are not safe or sane for someone just starting out.

The thread is asking for simple starter dares to get her exploring different kinks.

I understand she does not have to complete any of the tasks asked of her, however if she keeps getting extreme dares she'll likely decide this is not the community for her and move on like so many do. She has already had to say to a few people in this thread that the dares are too much. There is only so much someone will say no, sorry, before giving up and moving on.

Please keep in mind the spirit of the thread and match it with the level of task you are asking a newbie to do.

Thank you. I’m really not in a place where I want to loose my virginity right now and certainly not during a dare. Based on my own thoughts and the overwhelming support against it, I’m going to just disregard those dares entirely. I’d be happy to try other things but would like to ease into it.

Please keep the dares coming. I’m free for the next few hours so would love to complete some dares tonight. :)

DeepInnerFreak 01-21-2021 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lushrant (Post 4269955)
Thank you. I’m really not in a place where I want to loose my virginity right now and certainly not during a dare. Based on my own thoughts and the overwhelming support against it, I’m going to just disregard those dares entirely. I’d be happy to try other things but would like to ease into it.

Please keep the dares coming. I’m free for the next few hours so would love to complete some dares tonight. :)

You're welcome and I'm pleased it hasn't put you off :)

For this dare I would like you to use some ice cubes.

Quite simply you will use one ice cube to masturbate against your clit and the other you will melt over your nipples. You will replace each cube as it melts with a new one. You will continue until you edge.

It's a good idea to be naked for this task and to place a towel down underneath your body. It is also recommended that before using the ice cube on your pussy you put the ice cube in your mouth for a moment to avoid it sticking to the sensitive skin.