getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Submissive/Dominant Lounge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Cheap, easy, effective home-made bondage soloutions (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=76794)

Pet Phoenix 06-08-2011 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spanked (Post 473605)
Is it wrong that I want to see you in that position impaled with a toy? :D

O.O <.< >.> *blush* :o Hahahaha Oh- uh-mm.. i dun.. ehrr.. *aherm* O.o haha >< :p

LittleMissy 06-08-2011 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spanked (Post 473605)
Is it wrong that I want to see you in that position impaled with a toy? :D

+1 vote for the addition of a toy! :D

Spanked 06-08-2011 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pet Phoenix (Post 473607)
O.O <.< >.> *blush* :o Hahahaha Oh- uh-mm.. i dun.. ehrr.. *aherm* O.o haha >< :p

I'll take that as a yes. But I know you want to...

Pet Phoenix 06-09-2011 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleMissy (Post 473660)
+1 vote for the addition of a toy! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spanked (Post 473664)
I'll take that as a yes. But I know you want to...

Hahaaa oh ghawd, there's more than one now :p hehehe youu dun waann pictures of meeeee :o :3 hehe

And uh.. i wouln't say it's wrong.. just.. surprising, and charming and stuffs *blush* hehe and whether i do or not is something else entirley O.o :P

Billyboy 06-09-2011 03:11 PM

Add another vote from me!

Voltage_Passion 06-10-2011 05:36 PM

Would one be able to attach a coil to the hands of a clock? As a clock runs the minute hand goes around ones for every hour (Well all know this BUT...) If a coil were attached that means an object (Key, Knife, ect) could be put on that coil, were 1 full turn of the coil = 1 hour... like a kinky vending machine.

Think this would work?

Pet Phoenix 06-11-2011 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voltage_Passion (Post 474857)
Would one be able to attach a coil to the hands of a clock? As a clock runs the minute hand goes around ones for every hour (Well all know this BUT...) If a coil were attached that means an object (Key, Knife, ect) could be put on that coil, were 1 full turn of the coil = 1 hour... like a kinky vending machine.

Think this would work?

Well i know that unless that was one of those nice little padlock keys that would break the hands/move the hands of most clocks, but yea, if you can find one with nice sturdy hands and enough space behind them then yea, i think that'd work really well, i really like that idea.. just pass a loop of even just sewing thread would do.. with a key on it, around the hand.

hehe that would be cool, cause you could put it a a quarter past and only have to wait a few minutes... or you could put it at quarter to and you'd have to wait like.. over half an hour.. and, you could make it even longer by putting it on the hour hand! :eek: when it's pointing to 12, 1, 2 or 3.. Or to 9, 10 and 11 for the absoulte longest time.

My god.. it's genious :3 Hahaa I love it, hugs and congrats to voltage passion, wish i'd have thought of that now :p hehe

And how did this turn into a 'vote to impale the phoenix' thread?? O.O :s >< Haha :o :p

Spanked 06-11-2011 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pet Phoenix (Post 474992)
And how did this turn into a 'vote to impale the phoenix' thread?? O.O :s >< Haha :o :p

I think it was me.

Consider this my second vote :D

sm_limb 09-29-2011 10:06 PM

maybe an idea dont know if it would work.
but how about u get a deskfan.
take protective cover in front off.
now attach to one or more blades a whip or leather belt or so.
now put it on slow but there are those things to put in between the electric socket to timemanage when something gets power they dont cost much.
when it turns, the whip or belt or so turns to and can be positioned so it hits you.
as i said dont know if it works just an idea that i had after reading some ones request for spanking machine.

bloodsquirt 08-30-2013 04:46 PM

The spread bar

So I went to try and make the spread bar, when I realized i didn't have as much chain lying around as thought, so I ended up keeping the design and instead of a spread bar (until I get to the hardware store) I made a choke bar, there is just enough chain to hook around a neck, instead of pulling on the chain, I now have easy access to how tight I pull while riding her from behind with a wooden dowel as a handle./