getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Archived Advertisements (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   26/female/dom seeks any age/male/slave in any place (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=394735)

Mistressbells 10-21-2020 11:55 AM

26/female/dom seeks any age/male/slave in any place

26/female/dom seeks any age/male/slave in any place

Well i'm 26 & been mistress(secretly) for about 3 years ,but i will confess i was super dominating and kinky since i was just a kid. Anyways so about 3 years ago my bf at that time now ex introduced me to this at that time i was not sure about it but he was super submissive and really wanted me to take control so we started expirementing anyways i will not go in very details on that but thing started to get really really intense and serious to a point where i was in total control after that i did had on and off relationships so rn im trying out this online thing for first time with someone i don't really know unlike all my previous slaves

I love fitness and adventure tho i'm what you will call a nerd at same time but i do workout and do alot of sports Now let me tell you what i'm looking for, first of all i'm lookimg for someone i vibe with cause spark and connection is very important then i'm looking for someone really loyal super obedient and subissive as hell someone whom i can trust with next to no limits message me if you are intrested message me

In your message tell me your ASL kinks likits and your toys

subslaveboy63 10-21-2020 12:22 PM

Very good ad Mistress, best of luck in your search.

Subboy1997 10-21-2020 02:11 PM

Sounds like heaven on earth

Hi Miss

I am a man of 23 from Belgium. I have experimented since my 16 with submissive things and had an ex that was into domination too.

Currently i want to go into it more serious again since i miss something.

Limits arent that hard but i have some. Scat and blood are hard limits, piss is a soft one.

I really am interested in chastity, femdom, latex, handsfree orgasming, strapons, anal sex, edging, tease and denial, serving a dominant woman, CBT and when there would be a great connection, i want to maybe try sissification and long term chastity and denial.

Thank you in advance and i hope to hear more from you. Greetings

Mistressbells 10-23-2020 02:42 PM

I want someone fit too and please do read my whole post and in your messages amswer all my questions i have recieved alot of messages but all of them are answering three simple questions 1)your toys ,2) Asl3)lomits and kinks

Subboy1997 10-24-2020 04:03 PM

Hi Miss, apologies. I am a guy of 23 living in Belgium

Scat and blood are hard limits, piss is a soft one.

I really am interested in chastity, femdom, latex, handsfree orgasming, strapons, anal sex, edging, tease and denial, serving a dominant woman, CBT and when there would be a great connection, i want to maybe try sissification and long term chastity and denial.

I have a butt plug, chastity cage and dildo. Also open to add whatever is needed.

Thank you!

Mistressbells 10-26-2020 12:17 PM

Hey guys so i decided to put my kik here
Kik:mistressbellhe

Mistressbells 10-29-2020 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Subboy1997 (Post 4171685)
Hi Miss, apologies. I am a guy of 23 living in Belgium

Scat and blood are hard limits, piss is a soft one.

I have a butt plug, chastity cage and dildo. Also open to add whatever is needed.

Thank you!

You can message me here for my snapchat

D123454321 10-29-2020 11:22 AM

Hello Miss,

My name is Alex and I am a 24 male sub who would really love to be your sub! I very much like bladder control, orgasm denial, edging, humiliation, light pain and spanking, Anal, sissification and cei. I dislike extreme pain. And my limits are public, illegal, family and showing my face.
I don’t own any toys but I can use household items and I would be willing to buy new toys!
Thank you for taking the time to look at my likes and dislikes and I hope you will let me serve you!

Alex

Deadpool871 10-29-2020 12:13 PM

I tried finding your kik but I cant find it.
Kik:deadpool871