getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Submissive/Dominant Area (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   24/female/top seeks any age/male/slave in UK (life & time con) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432427)

imaslavewhowantstos 02-29-2024 12:29 PM

24/female/top seeks any age/male/slave in UK (life & time con)

24/female/top seeks any age/male/slave in UK or online (life & time con)

Hello - I'm a female in UK and I'm seeking some little losers who fancy fawning over me, worshipping me and sitting chatting or doing anything else I want.

I have deep desires to use up all your time with tasks that I want. To apply to be my Simp you need a PC/Laptop I do not accept simps who only use mobile. You also need to be patient and willing to do as you are told. I will warn you, my control has been referred to as "boring", "mind numbing". I get off on this, I get off on wasting your time. I get off on the manual nature of what i ask of you.

My kinks are humiliation, shame, mocking your fetishes, time wasting & menial tasks. I like little pathetic subs who have dark little unusual fetishes or obsessions, so be wild and tell me what you have so I can take advantage of it.

I do require my little simps to like feet/shoes & enjoy looking at women. My control isnt for everyone and if you dont wanna comply or be belittled and mocked and have your time wasted. Don't message me.

To show me you've actually read this - tell me the favourite shoes you like on a girl. If your answer is "heels", you'll be ignored. If your answer and idea for what women you like is some stupid glamour models, you'll be ghosted. I'm hard to please. Impress me.

This is what i've seeked before from my little owned things.

disturbedice 02-29-2024 01:15 PM

Sadly not from the UK but i wish you the best of luck

Rickiscool 03-02-2024 04:42 PM

I'm interested ma'am

Lleiardo 03-12-2024 12:17 PM

please let me fight my mind

Hello Mistress :)

when i read your Post i just had to register here. Since everything you wrote resonates so strongly within me.
Me too have the fetish of enduring. Wasting my time for someones amusement.
Working mindlessly stupid tasks. But having no choice but to endure.

I love the fight with my own psyche. Not wanting. But having to. Beeing Chained till im done with it.
I would love to expierience that with someone who likes this as well.
Taking all my free time from me.

Im 33 male and from germany. I really like black Gothic style boots. Pleasers. Or more robust ones.
I would love to hear from you. Please write to me so i can give you my contacts. :)

Justme84 03-17-2024 04:32 PM

Sent you a DM. Please check your messages.

Quote:

Originally Posted by imaslavewhowantstos (Post 5429394)
24/female/top seeks any age/male/slave in UK or online (life & time con)

Hello - I'm a female in UK and I'm seeking some little losers who fancy fawning over me, worshipping me and sitting chatting or doing anything else I want.

I have deep desires to use up all your time with tasks that I want. To apply to be my Simp you need a PC/Laptop I do not accept simps who only use mobile. You also need to be patient and willing to do as you are told. I will warn you, my control has been referred to as "boring", "mind numbing". I get off on this, I get off on wasting your time. I get off on the manual nature of what i ask of you.

My kinks are humiliation, shame, mocking your fetishes, time wasting & menial tasks. I like little pathetic subs who have dark little unusual fetishes or obsessions, so be wild and tell me what you have so I can take advantage of it.

I do require my little simps to like feet/shoes & enjoy looking at women. My control isnt for everyone and if you dont wanna comply or be belittled and mocked and have your time wasted. Don't message me.

To show me you've actually read this - tell me the favourite shoes you like on a girl. If your answer is "heels", you'll be ignored. If your answer and idea for what women you like is some stupid glamour models, you'll be ghosted. I'm hard to please. Impress me.

This is what i've seeked before from my little owned things.

TWIRBebe 03-18-2024 02:39 AM

PM sent Miss Slave who wants tos