getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   4000th post celebration with Chephren (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=386176)

Chephren 05-23-2020 02:48 PM

4000th post celebration with Chephren

To celebrate my 4000th post and to give some of you the chance to get back at me, it was decided to do a little fun thread… Not sure who will be having the most fun- you or me :-P

So the last time I did the thread with pictures and loved it, but the mods sure hated it, so I abandon the idea and go for keywords (but not completely ;-))
I also offer up some stretch goals you can work for. And please work for them!!!!

Rules
Double-posting is allowed, but only once and then someone else has to post or 6 hours have to go by before posting again.
The thread will last for a day. Each new poster adds a day of posting for you.

1 keyword base
+1 if on my friends list
+ 1 if more than 10 posts in here by you
+ 1 if I have not posted on the actual and last page

Personal stretch goal for you: If you reach 50 posts you can add a picture instead of a keyword:
(to keep the mods from ripping my head of I’m strictly regulating them. No nudity! Use Hentai if you must. Respect the rules!!)
- Female feet: 1 edge to the feet; if nail-polish: 1 day with nails painted (in the colour); if ped-socks/stockings: wearing those for a day (or as similar as I posess)

- Female face: 200 strokes without edging to this face; orgasm-face: Watching a girl cum, without touching; lipstick: 8 hours of lipstick; closed eyes: half an hour blindfolded.
I’ve also to use the maximum amount of keywords if I post. Should you spontaneously want to become friends I’m inclined to accept faster than usual.

Teasing

EDGE- one edge (if you want: specify how)
STROKE 200 slow strokes, not edging…
RUB- 1 minute of rubbing my glans

Punishment (to allow some revenge)

ASS - One hour of plug (specify lube, if you do not I use normal lube)
GRIND IT- 200 thrusts with my dildo (specify lube, if you do not I use normal lube)
HIT EM- 10 ball slaps

Feminization (Big wish of LitDarkness, so please go for it. Right now I can do more of this, not sure later this year, will have to stretch it perhaps…)
PANTIES- Day in female panties
PED-Sock: 1 day wearing those or stockings or other female foot-underwear. (Again specify if you want something special)
FEM- 1 Minute of some feminization vid.. (can suggest which)
MAKE UP- Watching 5 min of a make-up tutorial
RED LIPS – 8 hours with lipstick on.
FLOWERS- Using female hygiene products for a day.
READ IT- Read an article in a female (online) magazine; Specify one if you want
WATCH IT – 5 minutes of watching a „female film“; first come first serve: First one can specify which; then time is added until I’ve watched the whole film. The the next one can specify a new one.

Stretch goals: To motivate me to motivate you to post I’m allowed to have 5(!!!) orgasms as stretch goal. If you manage to make the stretch goal post, you can decide how I orgasm.
e.g. If you have post 50 you can decide how I do the orgasm. From ruined, to humping, to normal… If I manage to post on the number I can decide how to orgasm.
  • 50 Orgasm
  • 150 Can add new secret keyword- Please talk with LitDarkness what it shall do. Make me sweat in not knowing what I get…
  • 300 Orgasm
  • 500 Can add new secret keyword- Please talk with LitDarkness what it shall do
  • 750 Orgasm
  • 1050 Orgasm
  • 1500 - Orgasm

The updated rules will be on my blog right here: Rules

Angelica_Kee_Zarcon 05-23-2020 03:15 PM

Let's start with Hit em

CSasha 05-23-2020 03:27 PM

STROKE and PANTIES :)

CSasha 05-23-2020 03:28 PM

HIT EM and GRIND IT

Where can I look up the lubes available? :)

Angelica_Kee_Zarcon 05-23-2020 03:30 PM

Grind it please with tooth paste please

Thifr 05-23-2020 03:30 PM

Waoh, 4000 posts 👍
Congrats.

I'll add one day in PANTIES 😉

Angelica_Kee_Zarcon 05-23-2020 03:31 PM

And Hit em again

CSasha 05-23-2020 03:32 PM

Congrats, Chephren.

HIT EM and PANTIES :)

Angelica_Kee_Zarcon 05-23-2020 03:32 PM