getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Birthday Dares Tasks (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432105)

Sluttysoni 02-13-2024 10:25 AM

Birthday Dares Tasks

Hello,
Tomorrow 14th is my birthday, and I like it to be remembered, so i thought to celebrate it till the weekend so 5 days , please send me some fun kinky risky fun dares task and use me these 5 days. Dares will be accepted till Sunday 12PM,
I have to do all tasks and finish reports before Wednesday 12pm ,
For each missing report there will be 10000 edges added to me edge thread. + 1 punishment.
Also can give tasks on kik sluttysony69. Enjoy and use this slut.

Dave1996 02-13-2024 10:52 AM

Turning 22

Well, a straightforward task, considering what you're allowed whilst at home, but for the 5 days in question, you are allowed to put on only 22 individual items of clothing.

Sluttysoni 02-13-2024 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave1996 (Post 5410882)
Well, a straightforward task, considering what you're allowed whilst at home, but for the 5 days in question, you are allowed to put on only 22 individual items of clothing.

Thank you Sir, this will be done

Lardea 02-13-2024 04:12 PM

You are only allowed to eat food of phallic shape, and you have to fuck yourself with it until you edge before you eat it.

tzzzr 02-13-2024 04:21 PM

For each of the five days a different person must see you naked. You need to give each person the opportunity to sign, number and write something about you on your body so the others will know your a slut.

CombedThunderclap 02-14-2024 03:19 AM

For what I see from your edge thread, you're probably going to cum again when you'll be in your thirties, if ever.

By then you'll have totally forgot how having an orgasm feel like. To refresh your memory, search for a "loud female orgasms compilation" or something like that: must be at least 30 minutes. Put on your headphone, and imitate at your best everything they do (convulsions, moanings and grunts included). By the end of it, you'll have at least improved your orgasm-faking skills (and let all your neighbours know!)

Happy birthday!

Eli_ 02-14-2024 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap (Post 5411556)
For what I see from your edge thread, you're probably going to cum again when you'll be in your thirties, if ever.

By then you'll have totally forgot how having an orgasm feel like. To refresh your memory, search for a "loud female orgasms compilation" or something like that: must be at least 30 minutes. Put on your headphone, and imitate at your best everything they do (convulsions, moanings and grunts included). By the end of it, you'll have at least improved your orgasm-faking skills (and let all your neighbours know!)

Happy birthday!

You are an evil guy this poor lady is not going to cum for so long.. :D
Hi Soni nice to meet you, I see in your likes you love to be not only naked but barefoot as well, so what about celebrating your birthday not only as naked as you can be (as per the rules you already have and other tasks) but barefoot for the whole 5 days ? always barefoot, the whole time no matter what you are doing or where you are going.. :D

Kindness 02-14-2024 07:55 AM

I see you have been following Miss.Public's thread. Pick your favorite task that she did, and you do it too.

tzzzr 02-14-2024 09:33 AM

Let me add a bj for a stranger on each of your five days

Mariox 02-14-2024 10:01 AM

I dare you to go to a gym. Wear leggings, sports bra a a white t-shirt. Do your workout as you like.
Go into the shower after your workout - fully clothed. Shower fully clothed, use shampoo and them dry off and change into some fresh clothes