getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Live Special Events (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Butterfly's Birthday Bash - Sept 2 @ Noon MT (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=346409)

Mike2220 08-19-2018 05:41 PM

september 2 is my move in day :(

Have fun though!

Butterfly 08-20-2018 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike2220 (Post 3396406)
september 2 is my move in day :(

Have fun though!

Good luck with the move!

Butterfly 08-27-2018 01:29 PM

So excited for this event this weekend. Who is planning to come hangout with us?

John M 08-27-2018 02:11 PM

I would be honoured to come and hang out with such cool people :)

Butterfly 08-27-2018 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John M (Post 3405648)
I would be honoured to come and hang out with such cool people :)

Woot woot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lightze 08-27-2018 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butterfly (Post 3405585)
So excited for this event this weekend. Who is planning to come hangout with us?

I have pencilled it in to my INCREDIBLY busy schedule.

It's there right between lounging nonchalantly and contemplating the mysteries of the universe.

Twisted Kitten 08-28-2018 10:30 AM

Kitty will do her best to show up!
She will be wearing purple panties and her white hundreds with pink and blue flowers and black skulls on it! This is gonna be fun!

Butterfly 09-01-2018 06:41 PM

So excited for this event tomorrow!!! Hope to see you all there.

Butterfly 09-01-2018 07:40 PM

So far this is what is happening tomorrow:

Who knows the birthday girl?
Mr. Devious will ask questions about Butterfly, if you are the first person to get a question correct, you may select a prize.
If you get the question incorrect, you get a funishment.
Prizes
*Assign 10 spankings of your choice to the birthday girl, with any implement of your choice on any body part of your choice
*Butterfly will complete one edge immediately
*30 seconds tickle torture
Funishments
*1 day denial
*20 edges
*5 minutes with clothespin on your tongue
*100 spankings

Stump Butterfly
Mr. Devious will set a topic. You may ask questions on that topic and Butterfly will answer. If she gets a question correct, she will turn her vibe on. If she gets a question wrong, she will turn the vibe off. She may not cum until she gets 5 questions in a row correct.

Raffle
Each person who enters into the chat during the two hour span and says Happy Birthday will be entered into a raffle to win a “ticket” to a live audio play session.

Auction
Mr. Devious will announce the potential prize and the starting bid. The chat participants will then be allowed to up the bid until nobody else is willing to go higher. Before a prize is claimed, a report must be written and submitted to Mr. Devious & Butterfly.

Prizes
Recording of me edging 5 times
Bidding starts at 1 edge

Nipple torture gif
Bidding starts at 1 clothespin for 5 min anywhere on body

Naughty recording of me getting 50 spankings with the implement of your choice
Bidding starts at 10 spankings

Recording of me cumming while using a toy of your choice (along with any other toys of my choosing)
Bidding starts at 1 hour denial

One exclusive sexy photo
Bidding starts at 1 picture comment/wall post

“Ticket” to the live audio session
Bidding will be by offer of torturing yourself

****This audio session will take place one saturday or sunday in September. It will take place over discord or skype (unsure yet). It will be AUDIO only! The session will be by invite only, and there will be limited number of people invited. The participants may be allowed to provide suggestions or help make decisions during the live session, however, most of the time they will be on mute and listening only.

Jaro 09-01-2018 08:54 PM

Really looking forward to this too!

Although 20 edges is really hard for me so I hope I won't get that one. But then, I won't because I think I know Miss Butterfly quite well. :)

Butterfly 09-01-2018 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaro (Post 3410928)
Really looking forward to this too!

Although 20 edges is really hard for me so I hope I won't get that one. But then, I won't because I think I know Miss Butterfly quite well. :)

You would be allowed to choose your prize or punishment

Jaro 09-02-2018 05:02 AM

Look forward to this. Hope there will be many joining!

Butterfly 09-02-2018 08:29 AM

Just a heads up for those who struggle with geography and time zones (I am totally that persom), it is currently 9:30 am in the MT time zone. We are 2.5 hours until the chat event.

Hope to see you all there.

Foxy Rose 09-02-2018 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxy Rose (Post 3364431)
I, too, shall be there. Calendar marked, notification set on my phone. And I too will be in my birthday suit ;) I can't wait for this party to start. *hugs*

I need to change my attire, sadly. It is cold and raining here, and naturally for the sake of my health, I can't be naked. But I still look forward to this party :)

Butterfly 09-02-2018 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxy Rose (Post 3411603)
I need to change my attire, sadly. It is cold and raining here, and naturally for the sake of my health, I can't be naked. But I still look forward to this party :)

Maybe a cozy blanket over your nakedness?