getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   New Toys (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=418370)

zeph 09-28-2022 07:51 AM

New Toys

Been lurking on this site for a while but finally got the nerve to make a post. Ordered some new toys and would like some ideas for what to do with them once they get here. I live in an apartment with a roommate so I have little alone time so that must be worked around. Can’t wait to see what you come up with :p

I ordered:
2 clit vibrators
Vibrating butt plug
Regular butt plug
Egg vibrator
Some cuffs

Edit: anal vibrator and one clot vibrator have remotes. Nothing involving me roommate or being caught. ETA on my new toys 10 days.

Likes: orgasm delay/denial, overstim, edging, anal, nipple play, discreet public, mild pain
Limits: family, friends, scat, full public, webcam/pics, blackmail, permanent things, vaginal insertion

Domtoslave 09-28-2022 07:59 AM

Give us some info of your living situation with the room mate. Do you have separate bedrooms and does she know you do this. Do any of the vibrators have remotes? Give some feed back so i can help you get the most out of this

zeph 09-28-2022 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Domtoslave (Post 4884875)
Give us some info of your living situation with the room mate. Do you have separate bedrooms and does she know you do this. Do any of the vibrators have remotes? Give some feed back so i can help you get the most out of this

We share a room but she does not know I do this and I would like to keep it that way. During the week we have different work schedules though so I can arrange to be home when she’s at work. One of the clit vibrators and the anal vibrator have remotes

Domtoslave 09-28-2022 08:03 AM

Any toys with remotes. Can you sleep naked in there

zeph 09-28-2022 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Domtoslave (Post 4884877)
Any toys with remotes. Can you sleep naked in there

One clit vib and the anal vib have remotes and I’m not comfortable sleeping naked

Domtoslave 09-28-2022 08:09 AM

Ok, Are you willing sleeping with each in and a random setting on each then put remotes in a area you can not get to too easy and go to bed til morning You will have to fight not to cum. If you do let me know on PM for a punishment.

zeph 09-28-2022 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Domtoslave (Post 4884882)
Ok, Are you willing sleeping with each in and a random setting on each then put remotes in a area you can not get to too easy and go to bed til morning You will have to fight not to cum. If you do let me know on PM for a punishment.

Yes I’m willing to do that. Just have to wait for my new toys to come in :p:p:p I’ll report back here once I do it

Domtoslave 09-28-2022 08:14 AM

Ok we'll be here waiting on your report.

Fantasiik 09-28-2022 08:19 AM

Are u ok to have your ass plug while being in the same room ?
If yes, get plugged while eating, watching tv ..with ur roommate

zeph 09-28-2022 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fantasiik (Post 4884886)
Are u ok to have your ass plug while being in the same room ?
If yes, get plugged while eating, watching tv ..twitch ur roommate

Sounds fun! Can’t wait to try it

Fireblaster 09-28-2022 11:11 AM

Are you comfortable wearing those vibrating butt plugs while you go to work or in public without anyone noticing them.

zeph 09-28-2022 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fireblaster (Post 4885044)
Are you comfortable wearing those vibrating butt plugs while you go to work or in public without anyone noticing them.

Yes, I would wear the remote controlled vibrators in public as long as they are unnoticeable. Was already thinking of wearing the butt plug to work ;)