getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   22F First Dare! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432606)

cosmic.sun 03-08-2024 12:56 PM

22F First Dare!

Hello! I’m a long-time lurker, first time poster!

I’m looking for dares to help introduce and welcome me to this website!

All likes, dislikes, and limits are in my signature, and all dares will receive a detailed report once completed!

miku diaper slave 03-08-2024 01:16 PM

Dare you to wear an abdl diaper for 48 hours no changing and if you want you can double diape just remember to take holes in the first one if you do

andyinny 03-08-2024 02:46 PM

I mean such a cute diapered ass, should never need to use a toilet. but also should never be covered by pants. get skirts and dresses long enough to cover your nappy

cosmic.sun 03-18-2024 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miku diaper slave (Post 5438197)
Dare you to wear an abdl diaper for 48 hours no changing and if you want you can double diape just remember to take holes in the first one if you do

Sorry for the delay, I got sick shortly after posting. I am currently out of diapers but I am ordering more today, so I will complete this dare sometime this week and report back!

cosmic.sun 03-18-2024 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyinny (Post 5438392)
I mean such a cute diapered ass, should never need to use a toilet. but also should never be covered by pants. get skirts and dresses long enough to cover your nappy

I do not currently wear 24/7 or in public very much, but I will buy some skirts and dresses that cover my diaper for the times I do wear in public!

themasterman 03-18-2024 05:58 PM

I dare you to have a bed time of 9 pm for a week,in the two hours leading up to your bed time you must drink 3 glasses of water (add salt or stop water intake if feeling light headed) and you may not leave your bed or play on your phone till 7am. If you leave your bed spank your ass 10 times, if you use the bathroom spank your ass 20 times, if you wet yourself spank yourself 30 times and wear a diaper for 7 days (stacking for each time you wet yourself ie wet yourself 4 times for the week that means 28 nights of diapers). Does that work with whatever real life schedule you have?

andyinny 03-18-2024 08:02 PM

Also, babies don't wear bras, so if youre diapered, you should be brafree as well.

cosmic.sun 03-18-2024 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by themasterman (Post 5448348)
I dare you to have a bed time of 9 pm for a week,in the two hours leading up to your bed time you must drink 3 glasses of water (add salt or stop water intake if feeling light headed) and you may not leave your bed or play on your phone till 7am. If you leave your bed spank your ass 10 times, if you use the bathroom spank your ass 20 times, if you wet yourself spank yourself 30 times and wear a diaper for 7 days (stacking for each time you wet yourself ie wet yourself 4 times for the week that means 28 nights of diapers). Does that work with whatever real life schedule you have?

Yes this works! I am excited to try this out!!

themasterman 03-19-2024 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmic.sun (Post 5448538)
Yes this works! I am excited to try this out!!

Let us know how your nights go and use your leather paddle for the spankings.